November 26, 2014 | 954 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Kao Make-Up Remover Perfect Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by geektastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am 20 years old, acne-prone, Chinese. I used to use straight oils to remove my waterproof makeup and sunscreen, then follow with cleanser. When I was in China two summers ago, I bought this out of curiosity since I had heard good things on MUA and had never tried a cleansing oil before - MAC, DHC, etc. too pricy for me. Now that I know what a cleansing oil is like, I'm never going back to straight oils. They remove things just like a straight oil, but I do prefer how they rinse off (partially). I still follow with a gentle gel cleanser. This is very inexpensive and I love the locking travel pump function. I don't use this often, so it has lasted me the past two years already. I will probably graduate college (two years from now) before this bottle is gone :) sorry, no comment on breakouts since I don't use daily. all I know is that I don't explode into breakouts after using this so it can't be horribly comedogenic

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by luvnudao

I decided to try this because of the cheap price and I ran out of DHC Deep Cleaning Oil, which is my HG cleanser. I'm allergic to fragrance/perfume and this one has a mild scent which it's okay but doesn't mean I like it either. I used it while my face was dry a couple of times but I couldn't figure if using on wet or dry face works out better because either way it still didn't make me feel like I can cleanse off all the oilness. I won't repurchased this unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by yeelynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:
Great cleansing oil that removes all my makeup (foundation, eyeliner, blush)
Nice grape smelling scent, pleasant
Super cheap!
No breakouts so far! Not over drying.
Convenient pump.

Cons:
None so far.

I am ditching my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil.

I bought mine at a Sasa outlets in Malaysia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
It removes heavy make up effortlessly..think thick waterproof eyeliner and mascara and long wearing-heavy duty foundation.
It doesnt cause me break out.
You dont need several pumps. One or two is enough for your entire face.
I like that after rubbing in this to dissolve make up, you splash a lil water on your face it emulsifies and turns to this milky purply color and then, you rub it a lil more and all your make up fades away and clean, oil-free soft and clean face.
It is so cheap!
Cons:
None that I could think of...
-overall, if u're looking for a make up remover that works great with heavy make up. You have found it! This is HG status for me, i have finished more than 6 bottles of this great stuff. Always, always takes off my make up effortlessly. One bottle with daily use can last you well over a month.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product and will probably not ever stop buying it. I use the big bottle here at home, which means it's not the smallest and most convenient one for travelling (although I did bring it with me to Osaka from Tokyo, that's how much I love it) but it does wonders for me. It takes away all my waterproof makeup and foundation, makes my skin nice and soft, smells good and the bottle lasts a long time. I bought my new one last week when the old one got empty... after about 6 months of daily use. The price is perfect for me as a student too - I buy it relatively cheap here in Japan, about 7$ for a big bottle, and I feel that $7 every half a year is perfect considering the result I get.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:08:00 AM More reviews by starshar

This is my 2nd bottle. The downside is that the bottle can only last for me a couple of months. It is great because it can cleanses even when contact with water! It does washes my waterproof eyeliner, but not my mascara. Guess I have stubborn mascara, but I do expect alot from make-up remover because I like the convenience of cleansing all my make-up in a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This did remove my waterproof makeup but i felt that it didnt emulsify that well and didnt wash off that clean as compared to Fancl or Dermalogica pre cleanse. Hence the 1 lippie off. Its very cheap though, works well for removing waterproof sunscreen i apply to my neck, chest and arms. Will continue to use this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 4:21:00 AM More reviews by buggeroff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:
This works great at removing my makeup. (including foundation, waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner)
I don't get a breakout from this (though I must add that I double-cleanse with Cetaphil afterwards).
Great pump packaging.

Actually, I've tried Shu and ZA as well, seems that all the cleansing oils are largely the same to me.. slight oily after feel, just need to double-cleanse to feel clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great makeup remover. It removes makeup effectively with no irritation to my skin or eyes. It has a fruity scent that is quite pleasant and not cloying at all. Upon contact with water, it emulsifies and turns milky, and then washes off with no oily or sticky residue. Best of all, it's by far the cheapest oil cleanser I've ever come across. Thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

This works much better than big brands like Shu, Fancl, DHC. I bought this at S$9.90/120ml during sales. Glad i bought this, cos this really works, good cleansing power without the drying effect.I don't use much makeup, just foundation and blusher. Just 1 pump, i have perfect clean skin, i do follow-up with Eucerin Sebum regulating cleanser.

1 bottle can last for 3 months, will buy again.