October 22, 2014 | 1502 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

I love this cream and it has been a staple in my routine for years and years (even though I stray to other products I always land back on this one) The texture is whipped dreaminess, sinks in quickly and smooths over pores making it an excellent makeup base although I still do use a separate pore filler/primer as well just to cover some of my larger pores and small scars. Also, I haven't had any problems whatsoever with breakouts from it. Of course SPF 15 is obviously not adequate if you are going to be in the blazing sun for very long so I would suggest one of Neutrogena's higher rated SPFs on those days and this one for average everyday (not in the direct sun for long) moisturizer. I anticipate I will be using this moisturizer for years and year and years..Please Neutrogena DON'T MESS WITH A GOOD THING OR DISCONTINUE THIS....Are you hearing me!?! lol...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omg! Bought this for my husband actually and ran out of my philosophy hope in a jar so I used his. I've never looked back. You can't beat the price. It reduces pore size, moisturizes like a champ, minimizes fine lines, has SPF, reduced my acne. In fact, I think thanks to this and Alpha Hydrox retinol resQ my skin has literally NEVER looked better in my life. Total HG product for me. If your curious go get yourself a tube ASAP. It's only $11.99 at Walmart. You just can't go wrong. The only con I can think of is that as my skin matures this may not suit me later in life. Probably need something with a little more kick. But for now the amount of retinol in it is just right for my skin and I dread the day it won't work for me anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by mscuteness

Why would you wear something contain Retinol under the sun?? It's cancerous, PLEASE BE AWARE, do not buy this product anymore

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by auramei

As someone with combo acne-prone skin type, I am very picky with my daytime moisturizer because my standards are extremely high. My ideal daytime moisturizer must: be non-greasy, equally moisturize & balance all parts of my face (dry patches on cheeks during winters, oily t-zone, oily eyelids), have SPF 20, pass the overnight test, look great under foundation & makeup, and cannot irritate my skin or cause acne. This moisturizer have passed all of those requirements. Because I am only 25, I cannot attest to its anti-wrinkle function, but I have been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Night Cream along with this and have noticed firmer and tighter skin. Would I buy this again? YES! However, I notice that this line can be rather pricy ($20+) at local pharmacies, so I would suggest researching and buying it online (i.e. Amazon) for a fraction of the price.

PROs:
+ Non-greasy
+ Firms & tightens my skin overnight
+ Doesn't break out my acne-prone skin
+ Calms & reduces my redness
+ Looks great under makeup
+ On Paula's Choice/Cosmetic Cop's TOP "Best Retinol Products" list
+ Affordable for an anti-wrinkle skincare product ($10-20), especially if you buy it online. Otherwise, local pharmacies usually charge $20+ for this skincare line.

CONs:
+ Must be careful with extracting cream because it is easy to push out too much cream due to the traditional tube design

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent moisturization, maybe a little bit of improvement in tone, but nothing major.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

gosh, this product turned my face sleek nasty oily,dull and broke out without mercy. I have used 3/4 of tube, the upper side of the tube has been slightly bended because I pushed the contents downward which caused tear and the lotion leaked out which is not soo hygiene.
That's is, I am using the rest of the lotion for my eyes. I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use the one without SPF 15 and it works amazing!
UPDATE: After awhile it started to clog my pores :( I took this out of regime and my skin is back to normal. Now I use it as a eye cream. Works really well for dark circles and crows feet :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by meliguzman89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product!! Bought it because I just got off accutane 2 weeks ago and my derm recommended me to use a product with retinol in it to keep the retin A in my system.. May be a little drying.. i use the neutrogena moisturizer for combo skin in the daytime and this for night. Keeps my skin moisturized all day :) I noticed that it helped clear my skin.. No breakouts whatsoever.. Hope it takes off mu scarring though.. Will post an update!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Philosophy HIAJ forever now. I got tired of spending SO much on something that really didn't DO that much. So I started researching and decided to try this out based on the other MUA reviews.

So far, so good. I have no complaints. Aside from the annoying tube design (if you squeeze too hard, too much comes out...no way to save it..my clumsy hands don't appreciate these things), it been great. I pair this with their more intensive night cream before bed. I love that I could buy both for less than I would have paid for one jar of Philo. The first couple of days that I started using it, I was expecting the status quo burn, which didn't happy until like day 4 or 5. Weird but whatever.

I like it. Especially for the price. I have added some other things to my skincare routine to compensate, since I have very very dry skin (I have a condition known as Sjogren's, so my skin is pretty dry without intervention). I exfoliate more than average, and I always moisturize in the morning AND at night. Everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a little while now and I have seen an improvement in my skin. Nothing drastic as I'm only 21, so I use this as a preventative measure. I have noticed that my skin is smoother and has less redness. The texture of my skin has improved too. When I get a breakout it clears up much faster than it used to. It's not a thick moisturizer and is quite emollient so it soaks in quickly. Your skin feels hydrated without having to slather a thick layer of cream on your face. I will repurchase.