November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Cookie Sheet

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2008 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a Light Neutral Beige and this blush shows up as a rosy plum with slight shimmer. I wear this mostly in the winter on my cheeks, lips (dabbed on with a finger and then topped with gloss), and lightly on my lids along with Chamomile. As others have said, this is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Cookie Sheet works well as a multi-use product; although I won't run out any time soon (I bought the mini) I will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by stiera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a gorgeous blush color. It's a subdued plum with a subtle silver shimmer and has some pinky-red flecks as well. It is very highly pigmented, as other reviewers have mentioned, so a light hand with this is a must. I wear Fairly Light Neutral in EDM's foundation, and this shade looks lovely and natural on me. It's a bit too plum-colored to do the all over blush color with, but it's excellent for highlighting cheekbones.

As a bonus it also makes a wonderful lip color. I love wearing this on my lips and cheeks together. It gives me a very polished and sophisticated look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by pasdebouree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful, rich color, just not on my complexion. I got it in the sample size and it looked gorgeous in the jar. When I applied it though - yikes - clown cheeks. As one reviewer said, if applied with a very light hand, it would probably be OK, but the other thing I noticed is that it looked a little on the orange side (on me, anyway). Pretty, highly pigmented color, just not for me.

The quality of EM blushes is fantastic, by the way; for years, I had not even been able to use blush at all because every brand I tried seemed to irritate my skin and precipitate little rash-like bumps. I have not had this happen at all with EM blushes; it's fun to have the opportunity to sample a wide range of colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this in the free sample kit EM offers. I love plum blushes. When I got it, I thought it might be too shimmery, but it was not. It had a small amout of silver shimmer to make me glow. The color was just as the others have described. It looked really good on my NC35 skin, like I was glowing. Love the name too. My husband kept smiling at me and telling me I was pretty when I wore it for the first time today...so, I would say it's a hit! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by ripsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well after trying at least a dozen EM blushes, I have finally found an HG! This is just beautiful. Perfect on my extra pale winter skin. This is a mauve -plum with silver shimmer. It almost looked too metallic in the pot. But when I put it on my face it gave me the most gorgeous glow. LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by palegirlsrule

Oh, how pretty! Cookie Sheet is a cool, medium tone mauvey-plum shimmer. Compared to DVR Saturday you can definitely see the difference when swiped on your hand. In the pot they look similar. DVR has a pinky-red tone to it but the same shimmery base.

Fair or pale girls should use a light hand with these-I think skunk brush would be perfect for this color.

I got a mini size of this but plan on getting a full size some time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by strapon

Pulling a tray of cookies hot out of the over just seems to make people gather around for some reason, to me, this blush has the same kind of effect - it makes my face look warm, inviting and cheery.

EM's website describes this color as a plum shade with silver sparkle and a russet sheen, which I would say is fairly accurate. It's a far lighter plum shade and plum dust, making it more wearable for the more fair skinned ladies without having to use a light hand/ a skunk brush.

On my cheeks this looks like a plum with a hint of orangey/brown undertones - nothing overwhelming. I absolutely feel like a china doll with this on, moreso than any of my other blushes.