DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 11/2/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is sooo greasy and stings. Plus the tube leaks all over the place, and the gloss dribbles out when I close it. Even more grossness.

It doesn't do anything but sit there and burn. I know its popular and was featured in all sorts of magazines but personally I find the texture too sticky and slick. If you apply anything underneath or on top it also becomes a sticky goopy mess. When worn alone this is the type of cr*p that will cling mercilessly to your hair and gunk up your hair, and ruin that too. The problems this causes extend beyond the border of your lips. Not only did it irritate my lips, but the skin around it too, which became red and itchy.

If it at least did something I would rate it higher but no. . . just no! Too gross. Can't stand the feel, burn or taste. Plus what if you kiss someone? Their lips would get sticky and gross too! ugh waste of money sadly. I don't even want to throw it in to the garbage because god forbid a raccoon or some other poor little animals go picking in there and get this on themselves. This is another reason to avoid products touted by any magazines.

on 11/2/2013 9:59:00 PM

Didn't work at all as a plumper and really just irritated the hell out out of my lips!! It is so inexpensive that I would recommend giving a try I would have to recommend but it was so bad I can't. Stay away!

on 11/1/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This plumper is GARBAGE and all it did was stung/irritated my lips. Don't buy!

on 10/27/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have bought this more than once. Let me tell you why.

To me, the smell/taste/sensation is unique. It just has good memories to me I love the smell of this gloss.

Does it plump my little lips? Not so sure. However what it does do makes this repurchasing and I use this now more than ever.
I started putting this on before bed because I felt like the oils in it were thick and hydrating, along with my favorite comforting smell. I wake with hydrated lips, better than I would have with a balm or other oils I've tried.
Then something struck me to put a thin layer on as I'm beginning my makeup routine, after foundation while I'm doing my eyes I let this gloss sink into my lips. By the time I'm ready for lipstick I just apply straight over the lip venom.

Using it this way I am now able to wear lipsticks that previously looked too dry and patchy on my PARCHED lips.
I love to mix this with Mac Myth. I get compliments now on my lips which is new to me. :):)
It does kindof dilute the heaviness of the lip color but in my opinion it makes it wearable for dry lips like mine. I adore this gloss for making what was impossible lipstick something I can enjoy.
That's HUGE for me.

So i will buy this so long as its available. <3

on 10/23/2013 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly this product didn't do it's job. I mean yes it makes your lips feel numb. And yes it adds a tint of color. But it's a greasy mess and plump? No. No plum with this product. It's very expensive for such a small amount. Would not repurchase.

on 9/15/2013 6:57:00 PM

For the price you get a tiny amount, which would be fine if it was a wonder product- unfortunately, it's not. I actively like the tingly sensation- but in all honesty I don't think it makes my lips look plumped up, redder, fuller etc- even though the strong tingling feeling would make you think so...otherwise it's very sticky (hair sticks to it immediately) and kissing would be off the cards!the packaging is really nice which you'd expect from an extremely expensive product (per ml - the tube is tiny and costs about 12 quid!) all in all, I like the sensation/smell/it's a decent clear lip gloss- but too expensive for a product that doesn't plump like it says it does...

Decent product, steep price, nice packaging.

It didn't overly plump my lips either, but did give them a nice flush. I dig the tingling sensation, and the consistency is quite nice. However, for the price I would much rather look elsewhere. Simply not worth it's weight.

on 5/19/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's not a miracle plumper but this stuff is ADDICTING. my favorite lip gloss if for nothing other than scent and consistency. It's not sticky or thick which means it doesn't last that long. For what you get the pride is absurd but the smell and tingling is addicting. Just try it once for the experience honestly

on 5/15/2013 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not a huge fan of products like this one. My lips weren't overly plumped...it felt funny on my lips...and it wore off quickly.

Really does plump your lips a bit, but works by irritating them, which will bother some people with sensitive skin or lips. Bubblegum smell is kindof annoying.

Recommended for Medium Skin