July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

For the price you get a tiny amount, which would be fine if it was a wonder product- unfortunately, it's not. I actively like the tingly sensation- but in all honesty I don't think it makes my lips look plumped up, redder, fuller etc- even though the strong tingling feeling would make you think so...otherwise it's very sticky (hair sticks to it immediately) and kissing would be off the cards!the packaging is really nice which you'd expect from an extremely expensive product (per ml - the tube is tiny and costs about 12 quid!) all in all, I like the sensation/smell/it's a decent clear lip gloss- but too expensive for a product that doesn't plump like it says it does...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by liveyourmyth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Decent product, steep price, nice packaging.

It didn't overly plump my lips either, but did give them a nice flush. I dig the tingling sensation, and the consistency is quite nice. However, for the price I would much rather look elsewhere. Simply not worth it's weight.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Trixieclose

It's not a miracle plumper but this stuff is ADDICTING. my favorite lip gloss if for nothing other than scent and consistency. It's not sticky or thick which means it doesn't last that long. For what you get the pride is absurd but the smell and tingling is addicting. Just try it once for the experience honestly

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of products like this one. My lips weren't overly plumped...it felt funny on my lips...and it wore off quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

Really does plump your lips a bit, but works by irritating them, which will bother some people with sensitive skin or lips. Bubblegum smell is kindof annoying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I got this product a while back after an impulse buy at sephora. This was back when lip plumpers were such a big thing. i like this product as a nice gloss over a lip stain...i can feel the tingle almost like the gloss has cinnamon in it, but I dont think it does ANYTHING for actually plumping your lips. I will use the rest of this product up, but I dont think I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh Lip Venom. My favorite old school lip plumping product. The cinnamon smell, the tingle, the bee stung lips...good old fashioned fun in my opinion! I know there are better, more scientific products out there but I don't want to pay $36 for some gloss. Lip Venom is still the same price as it was in 2002 (give or take a buck). I love that! When I was a youngster I would slather this stuff over lipstick, as back then lips had to be ridiculously shiny above all else. Now I just like a little over bare lips for a little "my lips but juicier" effect. Minus a star for the packaging-- since the little brush can't reach the bottom, you have to get rid of it before it's actually gone. That last bit of gloss stuck in the bottom starts to get kinda gross/cloudy looking too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Terrible product in my book. My lips were irritated and raw. Plumping: no!!! Didn't do a damn thing and I was so angry that I wasted money on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by mayla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really liked this product, I find it gives me really attractive bee-stung lips! It works by irritating my lips (a slight tingle - not uncomfortable) so they are plumped and a pretty red colour. The effects don't last long and it is rather expensive for the tiny amount you get but it really does do exactly what it says on the tin so I can't fault it! I did take one lippie off though as the applicator isn't long enough to reach the bottom of the tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

After using Lip Venom my lips were a tad bit bigger, fuller, and plumper BUT at a cost of stinging, redness, and numbness. The feeling didn't by any means last longer than 5 minutes and I kind of liked the 'numb' feeling. This is a fun lip gloss to try if you are contemplating bigger lips without the cost of injections.