Everyday Minerals Long handled Kabuki

4.6

Not tested on animals

Synthetic taklon, yo. :]

on 12/28/2011 12:22:00 PM

I have this brush from like 2 years now, I wash it minimum one time per week and its still AMAZING!

Dont loose hair. Very comfy to work with. Great for powder/foundation in powder. Doesn't smell. Is super soft and it doesn't change!

They dont send to some countries.

Overall-great brush, I really love it and its still like new for ridiculously low price...

on 11/3/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great brush! Soft but not too soft. It doesn't drag at all and I think it applies the everyday mineral powder perfectly. It cleans easily and I haven't had hardly any fallout after 6 months. It's also a great price! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

on 10/13/2011 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

PRO: Cheap, soft, really dense.

CONS: I gotta agree with one of the 1 star reviews that says this brush has too much give. It's overly soft and has no firmness. Can't use it with foundation since it "drags" across the skin instead of properly laying down or blending product. I find it absorbs a lot too, even with finishing powder.

OVERALL: Too floppy for my taste. Best to use it for finishing powder and things that don't need that much blending.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had this brush along with other EM brushes for about 5 years now and I still love them as much as the very first day I bought them. They never everrr shed and are super soft on my sensitive skin. I've never felt a softer brush, seriously! Best of all they're cruelty free and eco friendly, what's not to love about them :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG foundation brush. Its a must on my kit.
It is super dense and soft. This brush has lasted me quite a while.
I really recommend this brush to everyone for powder foundation.
And yes I would buy it again.

on 8/2/2011 7:29:00 AM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this brush before. I've had it for 4 years. And I would literally cry if I ever lost it.

Pros:
-great for applying loose powder, finishing powder
-baby soft bristles
-great shape--easy to blend near hairline and around nose/eyes
-handle is the perfect length and allows you to get a good grip
-washes perfectly (I use Clinique's brush spray wash)
-DOES NOT SHED. I think I've seen 3 hairs come out of this brush in its entire life and one of those may have been an eyelash.
--did I mention that I've had it for 4 years?

Cons:
-not suited for applying heavy coverage powder or foundation

Bottom line, if you're looking for an multi-purpose kabuki, look no further.

on 8/2/2011 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this! One of my favourite brushes. I use it almost daily for loose or compact powder. It's incredibly soft and picks up just the right amount of powder. I think mine is about 3 years old and still going strong - not a hair has fallen out. My only issue with this is that it takes quite long to dry. Also, EM brushes are variable in quality, but this one is amazing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've always been on the hunt for good quality synthetic brushes that are worth the buck, and a friend of mine who owns a local online store happened to have this on hand. I just had to buy it coz it was cheap and I've heard a lot of good things about this brush. And I'm so glad I did buy it! The hairs are so soft and buffs my loose mineral foundation and pressed blush well that it doesn't feel thick or cakey on my skin. No shedding, no weird smell (which I often get in animal hair brushes), and still looking new after a couple of washes! Although I have to use the Brush Guard during drying to keep the hairs in shape (coz it tends to poof out), I still love this! Would definitely buy again :)

When I first got this brush, I thought it was a throw away. It is not dense, it will not pack product, it just seemed like a mistake-like EM duo fibre brush, which is absolute crap. But this brush is actually awesome for bronzer, finish powder, etc. Happy I read the reviews here. I put it in the drawer and never thought I would find a use for it. Yay MUA!

on 2/4/2011 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This brush is lovely and soft, but as some other reviewers have noted, it's a little bit too soft for applying foundation. It just doesn't buff the powder in like it should. However, I find it's perfect for lightly dusting lucent powders after I've applied my foundation. For the price it was good value, and it seems to be holding together well after many washes.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products