Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye And Lip Makeup Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Green 5, Yellow 5

on 4/4/2012 1:21:00 AM

I have finished the entire bottle and decided to buy it again since it was on sale for $15

It does remove my makeup pretty good but you have to ripe it 2 times each eye to get it completely gone as i uses waterproof makeup

But the best makeup remover gotta be Lacome Bi Facil but they hardly go on sale and if you don't want to spend too much on makeup remover, go with this one it does the work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product works okay. I have used the Maybelline Waterproof Eye Makeup remover with the same results at a quarter of the price. It takes eyeliner okay, unless you are like me and use a heavy liner. It really doesn't work well for mascara at all, you end up rubbing like a son of a gun and even then it doesn't get it all off. It leaves an oily residue and it doesn't come with a funneling spout so you end up using way too much or not enough. It doesn't really have a smell, but it stings my eyes like a heavily scented product would. Overall, I would say this product is overpriced for what you get. I don't recommend it to anyone.

on 1/10/2012 7:42:00 PM

I have tried expensive (Lancome) and cheap (Neutrogena) eye makeup removers and by far this is the best I have tried. I wear eye makeup everyday with liquid liner and mascara. This remover takes it off without rubbing or tugging. I will definitely buy this again.

on 7/22/2011 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a perfectly ok eye makeup remover. It's the 2-phase type that you shake to mix together - like lancome's bifacil and similar products from several other brands. It's effective for the quite rare occasions that I use heavy eye-makeup or waterproof mascara (I usually use tubing mascara which is removed with warm water.) I have a small size bottle that was part of a kit and it's lasted me a couple of years. What I like about this over other brands I've tried is that it's fragrance-free and doesn't have too many unnecessary ingredients. It does leave a slightly oily residue, but that more or less rinses away with water and hasn't caused me any milia or irritation. I don't know if this is the case with the full size bottle, but the opening on my bottle is a bit large so I often end up with more than I need on the cotton pad, and sometimes it gets a bit messy. Not a huge issue since I don't use this every day but a flip-top with a smaller opening would be a plus. Overall, I may well repurchase this.

on 2/27/2011 6:52:00 PM

Don't like how it doesn't come with a smaller opening/funnel or a pump and I don't like the scent/there isn't really a scent. It was quite expensive and for the quality of the makeup remover, it really isn't worth it. Though it does an overall good job of removing my eye makeup, it stung the skin around my eyes (I have sensitive skin) and I had to rub to get the eyeliner off from inbetween my lashes. Wouldn't recommend this product.

on 1/18/2011 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I did received this in a gift with purchase pack...it is probably the best eye makeup remover I have used. The small bottle is lasting quite a long time, as you don't need much to get even my waterproof liner/mascara off. Leaves my eyes feeling fine...no oily film, etc. I will probably purchase again.

on 8/6/2010 12:31:00 AM

I got two bottles at an Elizabeth Arden warehouse sale. I actually prefer olive oil for removing makeup but when I only wear eye makeup, this works really well too! It removes eye makeup really well, especially eye shadows and eyeliner. I like how it's gentle and doesn't really irritate your eyes as well. When I'm trying to remove eyeliner from my lids I would sometimes get it in my eyes and it doesn't sting. I also like the double-layer concept =)

on 7/22/2010 12:49:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! it removes every little bit of your waterproof make up. In fact, it easily removes my extremely waterproof gosh eyeliner that regular make up removers have a hard time removing. I find that this product is a little less greasy compared to Neutragena and Mary Kay, but all 3 does the job. The main difference is the price and personal preference.

on 5/22/2010 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best eye makeup remover I've ever used!
It's perfect. I prefer it than Shiseido's.

on 12/29/2009 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This emr is very effective, it removes all traces of eye mu including waterproof mascara with ease. It does not sting the eyes or cause blurring or leave an oily film. My only complaint is the price, I still prefer my Clean & Clear which is much much cheaper.