August 20, 2014 | 1562 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Elizabeth Arden - All Gone Eye And Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Tensy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried expensive (Lancome) and cheap (Neutrogena) eye makeup removers and by far this is the best I have tried. I wear eye makeup everyday with liquid liner and mascara. This remover takes it off without rubbing or tugging. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfectly ok eye makeup remover. It's the 2-phase type that you shake to mix together - like lancome's bifacil and similar products from several other brands. It's effective for the quite rare occasions that I use heavy eye-makeup or waterproof mascara (I usually use tubing mascara which is removed with warm water.) I have a small size bottle that was part of a kit and it's lasted me a couple of years. What I like about this over other brands I've tried is that it's fragrance-free and doesn't have too many unnecessary ingredients. It does leave a slightly oily residue, but that more or less rinses away with water and hasn't caused me any milia or irritation. I don't know if this is the case with the full size bottle, but the opening on my bottle is a bit large so I often end up with more than I need on the cotton pad, and sometimes it gets a bit messy. Not a huge issue since I don't use this every day but a flip-top with a smaller opening would be a plus. Overall, I may well repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jjbaby11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't like how it doesn't come with a smaller opening/funnel or a pump and I don't like the scent/there isn't really a scent. It was quite expensive and for the quality of the makeup remover, it really isn't worth it. Though it does an overall good job of removing my eye makeup, it stung the skin around my eyes (I have sensitive skin) and I had to rub to get the eyeliner off from inbetween my lashes. Wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Jandesan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did received this in a gift with purchase pack...it is probably the best eye makeup remover I have used. The small bottle is lasting quite a long time, as you don't need much to get even my waterproof liner/mascara off. Leaves my eyes feeling fine...no oily film, etc. I will probably purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got two bottles at an Elizabeth Arden warehouse sale. I actually prefer olive oil for removing makeup but when I only wear eye makeup, this works really well too! It removes eye makeup really well, especially eye shadows and eyeliner. I like how it's gentle and doesn't really irritate your eyes as well. When I'm trying to remove eyeliner from my lids I would sometimes get it in my eyes and it doesn't sting. I also like the double-layer concept =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by meow131

I absolutely love this product! it removes every little bit of your waterproof make up. In fact, it easily removes my extremely waterproof gosh eyeliner that regular make up removers have a hard time removing. I find that this product is a little less greasy compared to Neutragena and Mary Kay, but all 3 does the job. The main difference is the price and personal preference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by smaragdy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best eye makeup remover I've ever used!
It's perfect. I prefer it than Shiseido's.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This emr is very effective, it removes all traces of eye mu including waterproof mascara with ease. It does not sting the eyes or cause blurring or leave an oily film. My only complaint is the price, I still prefer my Clean & Clear which is much much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Milicica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this remover!!Takes all my eye makeup in one swipe, and if I have a lot on my face I will use it there too, followed by a facewash and moisturizer and I'm ready for bed in 5 minutes - extremely important for me since I usually stay up late and need every bit of sleep. Also doesn't make my eyes feel gooey like natural oil removers(ie.DHC deep cleaning oil). And the bottle is decent size too so it lasts at least 4 month!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

I am not overly impressed with this productů

PROS: (1) yes it does, in all fairness, remove water proof eye make up (2) does a better job removing any lip cosmetic.

CONS: (1) I am not a fan of the packaging, it comes in a plastic screw top bottle. The bottle does not have a closed cap with a small hole to actually control the amount of product you want on your pad. (2) the product seeps through the bottle- very messy (3) I have sensitive skin, this product gave me moisture bumps in my eye area. (4) there is no real oil in this product it is all synthetic.

To be honest I was moderately happy with the results. It removes regular water proof cosmetics, but still requires considerable effort for the GOSH waterproof eyeliners (those who are familliar with this line will understand what I mean, beautiful colour, a pain to remove!). For $25CAN I am very disappointed that the quality of the actual product is cheaply manufactured. I

would not necessarily discourage purchase because it does remove most make-up, but for those with sensitive skin this is not an ideal product.