April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

This is quite simply- horrible. It's greasy, sits on the skin, transfers/rubs off very easily, highlights pores, lines and fine hairs on the face. My face looked like it hadn't been washed in a month within an hour of having this product on my face. Not impressed at all especially since I paid 12 for this!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by smiley001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS, im really pale and its hard to find a foundation that will match my pale skin, annd cover everything i need it to. It comes with a sponge but i use a foundation brush.

I ran out of my MAC foundation and needed to find something that would do me until i got another, so i went to the store and picked this up simply because i liked the packaging! Whilst i know that's a bad way to pick a foundation; its the best drugstore foundation ive found!

Great coverage, around medium and leaves a dewy, but not oily effect on my skin which is great as i usually cant get a foundation to look dewy on me as of my dry skin. Anyways,

I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by kikiann88

Only been using a few days but its quick its simple and even to apply, lightweight and small enough to carry for touch ups, along with applicator included.

Covers my blemishes and matches my pale skin tone perfectly. Brilliant also as a base under my other max factor when i need that flawlessly perfect look :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i really didn't like this! i tried the tester product at my local farmers store (nz) and it seemed like quite a good full coverage foundation, so i bought it on sale for $30. however, it is such a light foundation and not very good for my oily skin, goes quite dry around my nose area, comes off soooo fast and the amount you get for the price you pay is shocking.
would probably be okay for people with dry skin though. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Selene2013

Greasy and it won`t stay put.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by beths02

I will not be buying this product again, and in fact i didn't even finish it. Firstly I don't like the packaging because i just think it's a bit unhygienic and is probably why it caused a bad breakout. I also think it was just a very oily and greasy product which my skin didn't like.
I have used a few Max Factor products in the past and most have brought me out in spots, so i now do tend to stay away from any of their skin products.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by amberbabyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was a risk buying this foundation because i have dry skin, but i really could NOT help myself after seeing the reviews for it. The packaging is nice and compact, it comes with a sponge with i only used for the first couple of times. It is super creamy and covers quite well. I tried this without a moisturiser underneath and it looked quite nice when i first applied it. Then after an hour or so it became really dry looking and it even felt itchy. I then tried it with a moisturiser and it helped a little but not a great deal. It looked fine under my eyes and on my cheeks but in the space between my eyebrows it became dry and irritating. Deffinitley is not suitable for those with dry skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by sonicbelle

Never used anything else ever since I used this. It covers almost everything flawlessly. I dont use the sponge provided as it dries out the skin around the sides of my mouth. All I do is buy my own sponge at the store since those are disposable after a few uses. I like how it glides over my skin smoothly, and I dont need to use a lot to get coverage. One package lasts for about 3-4 months for me. That's how little I need to use. Its my favourite of all time!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Indiiii293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Positives:
- Great if you have dry to normal skin; hydrating, silky formula
- Really easy to apply. Super smooth and easy to blend with fingers or a foundation brush (I would recommend a foundation brush).
- Really nice finish to your skin. Has a luminous, dewy quality.

Negatives:
- Really not good if you have oily skin like me. The formula is oil based and does get very greasy if you have an oily skin type.
- Does not last. Rubs off very easily!
- Very little in the tub for the price you pay.
- Sponge it comes with is bad!

Would not buy again :-/ Does not suit my skin but could be good for dry/very dry skin type :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

Greasy and difficult to make stay on your skin. I normally like Max Factor foundations but I am really not a fan of this one,