December 18, 2014 | 931 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I didn't like this foundation, most positive reviews have been from people with normal skin types however most negative reviews have been from oily skin types.

I have combination skin and I wasn't impressed, simply because it is a cream foundation, and is very creamy to touch, however when applied, dries to a VERY matte finish, which meant it sat on top of oily areas and accentuated dry areas. So really its only good for NORMAL skin types.

For a cream foundation, the coverage wasn't brilliant, packaging was bulky, there is only 11g or so for around £8.00 which is definitely not worth it. Of course there is no pump, which is not very hygienic and can make some people break out.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to many people, as it is expensive, bulky, poor coverage and finish and will probably break you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a great foundation, I use it almost everyday and it gives full coverage (depending on the amount you use) and it stays on skin. I LOVE IT. try a tester at the shop before purchasing, you might not like it...everyone it different... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by mairz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is one of the best foundations I has ever had, the formula is very different to most foundations but I think it gives great coverage and stays on for a while, I always buy this product again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I've seen quite a few negative reviews.. but I LOVE IT!
Gives me a full coverage and covers everything! I don't need to use a concealer.. It gives me skin a dewy look. I do like to use a translucent powder - just to set it.

This product doesn't make my skin look "oily" throughout the day- (My skin is normal)

Not a complete fan of the packaging.. The jar is tiny compared to the "lid" they placed the sponge in.. So thumbs down for that.. And for the price (Close to $40 In Australia) I'd love to have more product than packaging.

Aside from that one negative, i really do highly recommend this foundation if you love high coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's my absolutely favorite foundation and I've bought it 6 times till today. I love the effect it leaves on my skin,it's smooth,"light" on my face,easy to apply and it's not oily at all-that's why you should avoid it if you have dry skin. It makes my face look completely matte after 5-6 hours minimum. I wouldn't recommend this to girls with acne-prone skin or severe cases of discoloration and acne scars, since its coverage is medium. It works well for my skin though and it's satisfying enough when I have my monthly breakout. I'm a huge Max Factor lover and I've tried almost all their foundations (Xperience,Color Adapt,Second Skin,Facefinity) but I can assure you that this one leaves my skin looking the best of all the rest. Its price is not that satifying,it could be cheaper imo. I should also mention that the packaging is really nice and comfortable for your handbag or clutch and it also includes a spongy applicator. Overall,a great foundation I would recommend to anyone. It indeed does miracles!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

This is quite simply- horrible. It's greasy, sits on the skin, transfers/rubs off very easily, highlights pores, lines and fine hairs on the face. My face looked like it hadn't been washed in a month within an hour of having this product on my face. Not impressed at all especially since I paid £12 for this!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by smiley001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS, im really pale and its hard to find a foundation that will match my pale skin, annd cover everything i need it to. It comes with a sponge but i use a foundation brush.

I ran out of my MAC foundation and needed to find something that would do me until i got another, so i went to the store and picked this up simply because i liked the packaging! Whilst i know that's a bad way to pick a foundation; its the best drugstore foundation ive found!

Great coverage, around medium and leaves a dewy, but not oily effect on my skin which is great as i usually cant get a foundation to look dewy on me as of my dry skin. Anyways,

I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by kikiann88

Only been using a few days but its quick its simple and even to apply, lightweight and small enough to carry for touch ups, along with applicator included.

Covers my blemishes and matches my pale skin tone perfectly. Brilliant also as a base under my other max factor when i need that flawlessly perfect look :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by catwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i really didn't like this! i tried the tester product at my local farmers store (nz) and it seemed like quite a good full coverage foundation, so i bought it on sale for $30. however, it is such a light foundation and not very good for my oily skin, goes quite dry around my nose area, comes off soooo fast and the amount you get for the price you pay is shocking.
would probably be okay for people with dry skin though. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Selene2013

Greasy and it won`t stay put.