July 25, 2014 | 1900 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Pieran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been on a quest to find the perfect deodorant -- that offers protection, invisibility (ie doesnt show up white on clothes or skin) and most of all TOTALLY Unscented. Why is it so difficult to find an Unscented deodorant that doesnt have a floral or powder smell. Its as if the makers dont know the meaning of the word Unscented.

Degree Clinical Strength MotionSense in "Active Clean" comes the closest so far to meeting all 3 needs; It comes out of the (many) holes of the dispenser as a white substance but ends up as an invisible layer once applied to your skin. Protects really well and wont conflict with any other scent you have going on (e.g. perfume, hair products you like your hair to be scented from, etc)...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

To start I have this in "Degree Clinical Protection Motion Sense" in the scent Active Clean. And I really like this product. I get the 1.7oz size and it's about $8 at Walmart. I truly cannot find a cheaper deodorant that'll work. I get really wet at work from moving around and this keeps my the driest (slightly damp). Where as other deodorants & antiperspirants do not do this. I have tried the spray stuff, which is a mess, and several stick/gel ones. This is like a cross between stick & gel. It's a white cream and does not burn when applied to freshly shaven armpits. I wish the price were lower (I gave it a 3 for price) since you get so little. The next size up is $11 & change for 2.7oz (so not much better). I gave the packaging a 4 because when I twist it up the product comes out but it only comes out on one side. It's weird but not too big of an issue. So yes I'd re-buy this since it's the only thing that some-what works (if something could keep me 100% dry it'd be HG). This is a good second though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only deodorant I will buy! I just hate that I need to use one that is $11! I buy the larger size because it lasts longer. I even use the spray version on top of it. Maybe it's a little over the top, but I feel "fresher" this way. Prefer this over Secret any day of the week.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

This is my absolute holy grail of all deodorants! Ever since I can remember, even in elementary, I always would sweat a lot more than the rest of the girls. I remember in elementary I had to use mens deodorant just to control my sweating. It was horrible because every other girl has nice looking deodorants with nice smells and I always had to hide mine in gym class so the girls wouldn't notice I was using mens. Finally, later in elementary when I was in grade 7 or 8, they came out with Woman's Degree Clinical strength deodorant. My mom bought it for me asap and as soon as I tried it, I defiantly saw a HUGE difference! It works great. I never have problems now over sweating which is a huge plus. I always buy the shower clean scent. It's nice, fresh smelling, stays on well (for 24 hrs) which is very good in my books. The only thing I dislike is the price. Here in Canada at Walmart which is the cheapest it's over $7 which I think is a little expensive since every other deodorant is only $3 to $4 each. But, it lasts me a long time because I only turn it once and then apply, so I guess I can't really complain. I'm very happy with it and I probably wouldn't bother trying any other deodorant.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MelissaIsTheBest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm disappointed in Degree's definition of "clinical." For the "protection" I get, I could the same out of any generic $3-$4 stick of deodorant. It protected me through most of the day, but before I got the chance to take a shower in the a.m. I smelled gross. It also does nothing as far as an antiperspirant goes.

I sort of think I want to go through ALL the "Clinical" brand deodorants to see if I truly find a winner, but as of right now I'm leaning towards Secret Waterproof Clinical Strength Deodorant.

This was a waste of my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mackdilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This works great for me. It's a creme though, so I have to be careful when applying it, because it's kinda messy. A little goes a long way, so I only have to buy one every couple months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mousie0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use Secret clinical strength deodorant for years but after awhile for some reason it didnt work for me anymore. I sweat a lot and smell pretty bad especially if it's a hot day. I was planning to go buy men's deororant thinking maybe it would work better because it was stronger. So I went to walmart and saw Degree clinical thinking maybe I would give it a try. I have to admit the smell is overpowering when I first use it but after a week or two I gotten used to the smell and it works. I do sweat a little bit and I would smell fresh. Love it love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by killahshortiee89

I previously tried Secret clinical strength deodorant and I hated it. It dispensed too much deodorant and it didn't even work. After I used it up, I decided to purchase this at a local walmart. I was a bit disappointed that there were very few scent selections. However, the dispenser dispenses a good amount of product. The product works excellent and doesn't let me down. It does take some time to sink into the skin and can transfer onto your clothes if you put your clothes on directly after you apply deodorant but otherwise it works really well and keeps me dry all day long. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rachel1031

Why did my body have to change to require an $8 antiperspirant? Well, who knows, but at least these "clinical" antiperspirants work. Like some other reviewers, the problem in my late 30s became not sweat but BO, and this is effective against that. And ONLY these type of antiperspirants are effective. I don't think Degree is any more effective than other "clinical" brands - they all have the same ingredients - but it works, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lilbios

I DON'T sweat at all ( maybe dampness if i work out realllly hard) but i SMELL bad..
Anyways one person said the product didn't come out? Well, the first time i bought it, i had to click ALOT.. i thought i was crazy but really you have to click a lot

I got it for maybe 8 dollars at my local drug store. It DOES give you white marks.... but honestly it has helped with my odor :) haha i have it in shower clean and i don't know why but for me the smell smells gross after like the 1st week lol... but yea you get used to it