April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by blumare003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you want great length and curl then this is the mascara for you. I was impressed by the great curl it holds, but it does nothing for volume and separation of lashes.

I'm a mascara junkie, like I've experimented with over 10 different mascaras these past 3 months and this mascara actually makes me look like i have less lashes! Yes, it lengthens and holds a great curl, but it makes my lashes look less invisible as they stick together and form long spidery lashes. Also i hate the wand, it bends and bounces around so easily i kept smudging and i couldn't get the wand back into the tube easily to apply a 2nd coat. Not sure if i would buy it again. Wish the wand was ridged and the teeth on the brush were different so i could separate my lashes more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I'm so shocked to see all the positive reviews (and pix) on here for this product, and so disappointed that it didn't work out that way for me. I bought this mascara 2 days ago, and it was an epic fail for me. I gave it away this morning. I have very stumpy, sparse lashes from too many years of extensions and falsies. This brush had absolutely no ability to grab on to what I have. None. There was basically no product on my lashes because it couldn't grab them. I had 2 or 3 stick-thin slightly black lashes poking out at me and that was it. This must be the smallest brush I have even seen, with teeny pathetic little spikes. On top of this, the brush itself is so narrow and fragile, as is its connection point to the wand itself, that it was bending over on itself as I tried to push it through my lashes. I had tried the Telescopic Extensions mascara before, and that had worked out pretty well for me, so I wanted to give this one a try in the Carbon Black color. Nevermind, what a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is a holy grail product. It makes your eyelashes very long and it doesn't clump at all which is a problem i have with mascara. I don't think it gives too much volume so it does depend if you go for volume or length. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge at all. My lashes are quite along so when i wear mascara it tends to go on my under eye area or under my eyebrows but i dont have that issue with this, i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by stephaniedubbioso

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara <3 I'm lucky to already have thick black lashes but this mascara makes them so long, and even more black (is that possible?!) The formula is wet to begin with (a little hard to work with if you're trying not to get it all over your eyelid) but when it dries out it's just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Stephlovesmac524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm already on my forth tube...I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've honestly used SO MANY MASCARAS. I'm a mascara junkie and I've used some really good ones, okay ones, and some that I just threw away because they were awful. So I know what mascaras are worth it and what are not and I love love love this mascara MY HG mascara. it gives you LENGTH like you never would believe! And it's so dark and makes your eyes pop with dark long lashes ! I will always repurchase this !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So black! This does exactly what I love. Length, length, length! Not clumpy at all. Pretty wet formula, but that actually is good because it gives you plenty of time to work through your eyelashes and lengthen them to your satisfaction. Separates like a dream and thickens just enough to not make things difficult

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by tinahinojosa97

I must say I love this Mascara at first i was a little bummed about how small the brush was but after applying it i fell in love with it (: only reason i havent gotten it again is because of the price!):

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by GKam137

My sister was having make up trials for her wedding and her make up artist told her about this mascara. It was on offer in boots so I thought why not - I will try it. NEVER gone back!!

I love this product - it gives my eyes such a dramatic look without being over the top. (I curl my eyelashes before btw). It separates my lashes, lengthens them and I do not look spidery. It never looks thick or clumpy, but what I love is that if I want my eye lashes to look more bolder, I can build on this mascara by going over my eyes another time. It will still never look clumpy then either!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is my new fave. at first i didnt really like it. For me, the brush is a little difficult to use, I think mostly because I'm used to using huge brushes like the brushes from the volume express line from maybelline. Anyways , once I got the hang of it , this quickly became a go-to. It gives me lots of length which I love since my lashes are naturally very full. Love to sport this with some smudged liner, it just opens up my eyes and I get compliments all the time. Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I've been using Cover Girl Clump Crusher forevs, and bought this on a whim, mostly because I'm a mascara whore, but my CC really is starting to dry out a bit. Sort of. Anyway I like this mascara; it makes my lashes look even longer and keeps a decent curl in them. But my lashes naturally have a curl and decent length, so I can't say for sure that this really makes it better. It does take awhile to dry and I wish it made them thicker, but it's nice for 'everyday' lashes. I personally like to have 'party' lashes all the time, so I'll be sticking with my Clump Crusher, but if I couldn't get that, I wouldn't stress over buying this.