April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Cover Girl - CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This formula makes my eyes burn. It does a great job of removing eye makeup, but then I spend several minutes rinsing my burning, red eyes. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

I hate this stuff. It stings, it blurs my vision, it barely gets off any makeup, and theres not even that much in the container! In a few words, its complete bullshit. Don't get it, just use extra virgin olive oil! It gets everything off, doesn't sting, it's all natural, and best of all! It's not this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by alee26

It stings!! Don't recommend it at all. Left my skin red and itchy afterwards. Doesn't even remove makeup well. Luckily I didn't spend too much on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by BakaNekoShojo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

God I hate this product. I bought it once and will never buy it again. It was about $3 but that was still a waste of $3. Anyway, it smells terrible, it's greasy, and everytime I used it my eyes suffered. They would sting and my vision would become blurry for a while after using it. Plus it didn't do a very good job at removing mascara and eyeliner, especially liquid eyeliner. But it removed eyeshadow pretty well, and that's about it. I love CoverGirl's products but this was just awful. I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this remover. It does have a lot of cons, but what it removes, it's like, hallelujah! I don't use it every day because it is greasy and if it gets in your eyes it does sting a little and I have to blink my eyes a few times because for whatever reason they get blurry. However, I use a tissue and remove the excess off which also gets whatever make up is leftover on, so I recommend. However, it gets off my Maybelline waterproof mascaras and my Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Lip Stain - which I tried to take off with olive oil, make up remover wipes and Ponds and it still didn't come off until I used this. I think it's nice, but it's not for every day use, but I will most definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jackie83us

I agree with the other comments.

Good: Price
Bad : Greasy feeling, doesn't work well at all, burns eyes, leaves eyes feeling very blurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like this product, it takes my eye makeup right off. Yes, it can smear a little, but you just need a small dab and everything will come right off!
I like the lotion-consistency, the only downside is the slight greasy feeling it can leave around the eye, but nothing a little cleanser can't fix.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

Yes, I agree with the last poster, this really sucks egg. I only went thru half the bottle and had to throw it away. It stung my eyes. So, I decided that I would use it on my face only and Jojoba on my eyes. The Jojoba works but this thing, it took me several cottonballs to take the majority of the makeup. The effort was not worth it if I had to repeat it more than twice. I would not recommend this and I think I wasted enough of my time writing about this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover SUCKED. Even though it was inexpensive, it was horrible. It didn't really even remove my makeup completely and it stung my eyes like crazy. Also, after I spent a bizillion hours standing there in my washroom rubbing off my eye makeup with this crap, my view was slightly blurred. It felt like everything was a bit blurry and "fuzzy", like when you put on glasses that are a way higher degree than is neccessary. Not only that, but it made my eyelids oily and shiny. This stuff is also really thick and gooey, it's really disgusting if you ask me. This is one of the worst makeup removers I've ever purchased. That's because I didn't get a chance to go read the reviews for this product before buying. I hate this stuff, will not repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Cheap.
CONS: Does not remove mascara well, burns eyes, feels really oily. Leaves residue in eyes that makes vision slightly blurry.
I will not buy this again, since Neutrogena's oil free makeup remover is similarly priced, but works a hundred times better and does not burn my eyes, nor does it blur my vision.