Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This didn't even remove the heavy stain left on my lips from their lip perfection lipstick line. The bottle clearly states "makeup remover for eyes and LIPS". Total fail. I am returning this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, it's suprising how many people do not like this product at all. Most likely 95% of these people are either dipping their dry Q tips into it OR pouring it on the cotton ball. Which you shouldn't. I put the Q tip under the sink, slightly sqeeze out some of the water from it and dip a pea size amount into the product, very lightly rub the Q tip and let it absorb all of the product, wipe off all liner/eyeshadow, gently wipe all around the eye with a wet handtowel, and just wash off the mascara with warm water and soap. Or in a case of waterproof mascara I just use a cotton ball and repeat the steps of the Q tip :D This product doesn't hurt my eyes and it cleans off make up with ease, but the packaging is the only thing that bugs me because it sometimes gets all over the cap when you open it.

on 7/27/2011 10:23:00 PM

This formula makes my eyes burn. It does a great job of removing eye makeup, but then I spend several minutes rinsing my burning, red eyes. I will not repurchase.

on 7/3/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate this stuff. It stings, it blurs my vision, it barely gets off any makeup, and theres not even that much in the container! In a few words, its complete bullshit. Don't get it, just use extra virgin olive oil! It gets everything off, doesn't sting, it's all natural, and best of all! It's not this stuff.

on 5/20/2011 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It stings!! Don't recommend it at all. Left my skin red and itchy afterwards. Doesn't even remove makeup well. Luckily I didn't spend too much on this.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

God I hate this product. I bought it once and will never buy it again. It was about $3 but that was still a waste of $3. Anyway, it smells terrible, it's greasy, and everytime I used it my eyes suffered. They would sting and my vision would become blurry for a while after using it. Plus it didn't do a very good job at removing mascara and eyeliner, especially liquid eyeliner. But it removed eyeshadow pretty well, and that's about it. I love CoverGirl's products but this was just awful. I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 4/27/2011 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this remover. It does have a lot of cons, but what it removes, it's like, hallelujah! I don't use it every day because it is greasy and if it gets in your eyes it does sting a little and I have to blink my eyes a few times because for whatever reason they get blurry. However, I use a tissue and remove the excess off which also gets whatever make up is leftover on, so I recommend. However, it gets off my Maybelline waterproof mascaras and my Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Lip Stain - which I tried to take off with olive oil, make up remover wipes and Ponds and it still didn't come off until I used this. I think it's nice, but it's not for every day use, but I will most definitely buy this again.

on 6/15/2010 4:18:00 PM

I agree with the other comments.

Good: Price
Bad : Greasy feeling, doesn't work well at all, burns eyes, leaves eyes feeling very blurry.

on 1/24/2010 5:24:00 PM

I actually like this product, it takes my eye makeup right off. Yes, it can smear a little, but you just need a small dab and everything will come right off!
I like the lotion-consistency, the only downside is the slight greasy feeling it can leave around the eye, but nothing a little cleanser can't fix.

on 9/13/2009 7:02:00 PM

Yes, I agree with the last poster, this really sucks egg. I only went thru half the bottle and had to throw it away. It stung my eyes. So, I decided that I would use it on my face only and Jojoba on my eyes. The Jojoba works but this thing, it took me several cottonballs to take the majority of the makeup. The effort was not worth it if I had to repeat it more than twice. I would not recommend this and I think I wasted enough of my time writing about this product.