Cle de Peau Concealer

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,

on 1/6/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best concealer I've ever used.

Although its price is not cheap, yet it has 5g,
so the average cose is indeed worth the price.

it comes with high coverage on my undereye dark circle and also on my acne spots.
the texture is smooth and mosirizing enough, won't induce dry lines on my eye.

i'd definitely repurchase this item,
indeed, i already hv 1 back up as stock !!

on 12/28/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have never written a review before but I have to say , as a makeup junkie and someone with extreme dark circles , this is by far the most wonderful concealer ever !!! Definitely my HG after trying more concealers than I can count . It glides on beautifully and does not settle in fine lines . The colours are wonderful and it seems to adapt to my skin tone . Expensive I know but worth every penny . Only need a tiny bit anyway !

on 12/17/2014 5:27:00 PM

This concealer really is amazing! I bought the shade beige which is pretty much a perfect match for my skin, so it covers spots really well and also looks really beautiful on my under eye area, not too light but also no darkness at all! The coverage is flawless and the formula itself is very creamy and blendable. It is comparable to other stick/cream concealers but they either aren't as pigmented, or too dry(Mac studio finish) or too wet/sticky(benefit erase paste) and trust me when I say I've used many! It is superior when compared to the others. It does however crease on my under eye slightly but once I blend the crease away it doesn't come back! Overall this concealer is really amazing, I would recommend it to anyone and it is well worth the price (97$ here in Canada)

Huh...I did not want to love this because of the hefty price tag but apparently you get what you pay for. I've been using it for the past 5 years and I dont plan on quitting lol Mind you, I dont use it daily, so it lasts a while. Also a little bit goes a long way. Nothing else conceals and brightens as much. I wish I could tell you otherwise, I really do! But nope, this is the holy grail of concealers and I've converted quite a few people haha

on 8/26/2014 9:33:00 PM

No matter what I do, including using their eye cream underneath, this creases under my eyes. That's what I bought if for specifically, so I was disappointed. It is pretty good at covering blemishes though. I'm using retin a now and have fairly dry skin. This is the only concealer that I can use, apart from under my eyes, that doesn't make my dryness look worse.

on 8/25/2014 1:55:00 AM

i think this is possibly the best concealer i have ever used :) it covers dark spots, undereye circles and never ever creases or sinks into fine lines! i know there are a lot of differing opinions but for me this is completely worth the high price <3

my friend bought me this from japan. this is not cheap, it's a very expensive concealer tbh. the packaging is amazing, it's easy to use. when i am rushing, i just simple using this concealer under eyes and some of my spots on my face and i am good to go. i love this when i am in hurry! this doesn't really cover up all of my dark circles tho, idk is that because it's really too dark or it's not the right product for my under eyes circles, it's not like super amazing looking on my dark circles. it kinda did a great work on concealing my spots on my face tho ;) i might or might not buy this concealer cause it's too pricey ;( due to the packing and it's easy to use, i actually want to give like a 3.5

I love this concealer. I have extreme dark circles under my eyes partnered with very pale skin. This covers my dark circles perfectly and even lightens my eyes. I use this from the bottom of my eyes to the bottom of my nose and blend outward and it works perfect for highlighting my face. I would definitely recommend this even for the price.

on 4/30/2014 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing concealer for covering up acne pigmentation and pigmentation in general. CdP's concealer is super pigmented, very creamy and blendable. It is one of the best concealers because I consider this a multi-tasking product. I can pile this on my problem spots or around my nose and eye area and it never looks cakey or dry. Most concealers are either solely for undereyes or spots but this can easily do both. Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage used to be my HG but it has since been replaced by this! I will definitely repurchase even if it is sold at an exorbitant price!

on 4/30/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have tried so many other concealers in an attempt to find a cheaper product, the price is high. However this product blows away the competition in terms of quality, consistency, color, appearance, and portability. Also i can use every bit of product in the tube; there is no waste! This is THE BEST for hiding those dark circles, and serves well as a lid primer. High price but high quality.

Top Rated Cle de Peau Products