November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot live without these. Easy to use, convenient, and work well!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being an oil slick, I thought these blotting sheets would be essential in my everyday routine. Let me state that my face makeup isn't thick or has a tendency of making me oily (more than I already am) but these wipes would remove my makeup! i BLOTTED not rubbed but still makeup was transferring. I really disliked this and stopped use. I prefer pulling apart a regular 4 ply face tissue into 1 ply and blotting to remove oil which is the easiest, inexpensive way. Total waste of money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like these. They work well and as a girl with oily skin I definitely appreciate these! Doesn't move or lift your makeup or leave a white powder dust like others do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love these. Perfect for those with oilier skin. They effectively remove any oil/shine without taking off your makeup along with it. Love the small convenient packaging, easy to throw in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It absorbs all the oil i have in my face without messing up my makeup. It is a must have for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

Love these. I like using it until the entire thing changes colour due to the oil. I really like the way the sticky side aids in the dispensing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sdbaker

Very effectively blots the oil without lifting up makeup. I've tried various blotting papers, and they did not work as well as this. This is actually not a paper, it's a plastic sheet that has some blue coating on it. The blue stuff is not really a powder, I'm not sure what it is. It turns clear when it lifts the oil off your face. But it really works, so I use it. Made in Japan. Great value, and so effective for someone like me with chronic oily shiny skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

Been using these for years. Sometimes I can find a cheaper generic option, but this is my go-to product. Have to have it in the summer to quickly and easily remove shine - so much better than piling on more powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by hagetat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a face saver for me. I have it with me wherever I go. It works very well to remove oil from my very oily face without touching my makeup. Great product. I cannot do without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by iceprincess0092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using blotter papers for years and I've tried a lot of different brands. The first time I used this I noticed a very shiny residue on my skin and was surprised. When I looked at the ingredients I noticed this contains mineral oil. Why would I want to put oil on my face when I'm trying to blot it off?? Esp an awful, cheap pore clogging oil??? These suck!!