October 24, 2014 | 843 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love these. Perfect for those with oilier skin. They effectively remove any oil/shine without taking off your makeup along with it. Love the small convenient packaging, easy to throw in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It absorbs all the oil i have in my face without messing up my makeup. It is a must have for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

Love these. I like using it until the entire thing changes colour due to the oil. I really like the way the sticky side aids in the dispensing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sdbaker

Very effectively blots the oil without lifting up makeup. I've tried various blotting papers, and they did not work as well as this. This is actually not a paper, it's a plastic sheet that has some blue coating on it. The blue stuff is not really a powder, I'm not sure what it is. It turns clear when it lifts the oil off your face. But it really works, so I use it. Made in Japan. Great value, and so effective for someone like me with chronic oily shiny skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

Been using these for years. Sometimes I can find a cheaper generic option, but this is my go-to product. Have to have it in the summer to quickly and easily remove shine - so much better than piling on more powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by hagetat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a face saver for me. I have it with me wherever I go. It works very well to remove oil from my very oily face without touching my makeup. Great product. I cannot do without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by iceprincess0092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using blotter papers for years and I've tried a lot of different brands. The first time I used this I noticed a very shiny residue on my skin and was surprised. When I looked at the ingredients I noticed this contains mineral oil. Why would I want to put oil on my face when I'm trying to blot it off?? Esp an awful, cheap pore clogging oil??? These suck!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I love any oil absorbing sheets, they are such a life saver.
I work in the office, with full air conditioning , after a couple of hours my skin is always shining a lot, I always use them as a rescue.
Great Stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I think that it is pretty expensive for 50 sheets it runs about 6 bucks at my local drug store but it does its job. I love how it doesn't really wipe away my makeup and absorb all of my oil. It has to be in my bag everywhere I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Cindehh

As a person who gets oily VERY easily, and as a person who has tried several brands of blotting paper, I'll say Clean and Clear's blotting paper was on the best I've tried. Compared to other brands with their tissue-like paper, the silky plastic feel doesn't let the oil seep through as easily. Also, where as I usually have to use multiple sheets of other brands (life, anna sui), one sheet gets the job done with space on the paper to spare! My only complaint is that its $10 for 50 sheets over here, and the packaging leaves more to be desired, as I've already ripped the tab to the point of no return (I keep the half broken box in a baggie now) and the adhesive is starting to wear (~20 sheets in). Definitely would recommend to other oily face sufferers, as this gives you the matte feel without taking off alot of your makeup.