August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Apricot Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, the color looks very intense but when you apply it on your skin gives you this natural glowing look, very easy to apply and as is very pigmented you will use a very small amount each time so last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm acquiring a stash of Bobbi Brown products and this blush is the latest addition to my collection.

As I'm approaching the big 5-0 (yikes!), I need that bright pop of colour to avoid looking tired and I can't pull off the shimmer like I used to so this is where Bobbi Brown's matte powder blushes fit the bill.

It's a bright pink coral that gives my cheeks a nice, healthy flush of colour. It would look beautiful on tanned skin.
The staying power is good and lasts for nearly the whole day. As with other Bobbi Brown blushes, a little goes a long way to avoid the 'clown' look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by ChanelgirlJ

I'm on my second one right now and It's a nice peachy blush for tanned skin. It's best if you apply a thin layer first as it is really pigmented. I find that the formula itself isn't the best as it's not as smooth as other products out there. Packaging is subpar if you intend to carry this around. The closure isn't very tight and some of the powder will fall out of the package with use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This blush looks hot pink in the case, but turns into a warm coral pink if you apply it right. Looks GREAT on NW20, harder to pull off on NW10 because of the warmth. I use this as my "face brightening" blush in the summer, and use Tarte's Natural Beauty as my "face brightening" blush in the winter. I prefer Tarte's case because you get more products and it's not as flimsy and has a built in compact mirror. Additionally, this blush seems a little harder to blend when you apply. Therefore, one lippie off. But truely a great product. Have used for 2 summers and there is barely a dent. EDIT: This has similar effect as the Smashbox blush, Radiance. Love them both - HG status. Looks great when blended out with a bronzer also.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sdrayt1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, yes, yes! For reference, I am 6.5/Warm Almond in BB and NC50 in Mac. This blush is named apricot but it looks bright pinkish in the pan. I definitely would not have chosen this myself. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how natural looking it was when the MUA applied it. When applied, it gives a pinkish flushed glow and really complimented my skin tone! Donít be afraid to try this if you have a deeper complexion. I imagine that it works on many ranges of skin tone. The MUA that helped me said itís her go-to blush and she has fair skin/hair. Itís sheer with buildable coverage, so donít let the actual color of the blush scare you away. At $24, it is pricey but I canít see myself running out anytime soonÖ.Being the product junkie I am, Iíll probably find a new product that I canít live without before actually running out of this blush. Anyway, the next time you stop by a BB counter, give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I love this blush. I have this and Nars exhibit A and I prefer this over exhibit A. My face looks bright after application and the lasting power is good. Love love love and highly recommended. Buy it if you like red blush but dun want anything crazily pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color wasn't what I expected, it's described as a bright apricot but on me it's like a fuschia/hot pink color. Albeit pretty, I feel like the color isn't particularly unique and can be found in other brands for much less. In fact, this looks similar to La femme blush in Framboseia except BB is matte and less bright. In comperance, I would say BB is higher quality than La femme because it isn't powdery and still has moderate pigmentation.

I see this color on working on many skin tones, from pale, brown to ebony complexions though.

I will not repurchase because as I stated, this color can be found in other lines for much less. $24 is too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really gorgeous bright pink color. It's actually a lot like Urban Decay's Crush, for anyone who prefers a cream formula. The pigmentation on this blush is intense! The first time I tried it I looked like I had rosacea, which wasn't exactly the look I'd been aiming for! Use a light hand and it will be lovely though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Missclili

Really sweet blush pink when put on. I use it sparingly as it's very pigmented. Stipling method, then blend. I suspect this small box is gonna last me ages!:) One lippy less cos..i still worry about over-applying every time I use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Alarmingly pink in the pan. A definite flat raspberry. A light touch is required here to achieve anything that borders on the natural. Clown-like scenarios more likely.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No