Good Skin Smooth-365 Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Biotin, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-8, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Distrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/22/2009 11:00:00 PM

I bought this discounted at Kohls for 34ish dollars instead of 42. I'd been wanting to try it for awhile, and so I decided to get it now. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and supple and even-toned- it's probably not necessary to my routine whatsoever, but I'll give it a try.

on 3/10/2009 7:24:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff. I have had oily, sensitive, spot-prone skin for as long as I can remember and now I am in my early 30s and contending with my first fine lines as well. . . Most anti-ageing creams make me break out and most acne stuff makes me dry. I have felt like I was living in a horrible limbo for ages. Until I found this 365 stuff and it has confounded all my expectations by actually working! Not just smelling nice or giving a short term fix, but actually making a difference day to day. I have had several comments from people I know saying how much my skin has improved too. I love it. Highly recommended.

on 3/10/2009 3:02:00 PM

I used up an entire bottle of this and saw absolutely no results. I do not have problems with acne, but I have uneven skin tone and a very pink complexion, so the promise of improved skin clarity and the blurring of imperfections attracted me to this product. Although it didn't cause any breakouts or any other adverse effects, it also didn't improve my skin's softness or tone in any way.

on 2/21/2009 2:45:00 AM

I have been using these for about 2 weeks now, and all I can say is ...WOW. This stuff is amazing!! It's exactly what I've been loking for in a skin care product, and then some. Althought its marketed as more of an anti-aging cream, this wonder cream knows how to multitask. As a lotion/serum it manages to make my skin feel like velvet, while firming and clearing it up at the same time! As someone who tends to breakout out easily, I'm constantly using astrigents and treatments that dry out my skin and leave it looking parched. If I use a moisturiser, it just gets oily, and I end up washing it off. I don't know exactly what they put in this, but I can use a little or soak my whole face in it without it feeling greasy...and the best part is it also works as a primer (works great with mineral makeup) and in general, just makes life easier. What else can say except tell your friends!!

on 9/11/2008 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, it gave me zits. I used it day/night for a week and did not see anything extraordinary as others expirienced.

on 9/2/2008 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

first serum I've found that gently exfoliates and brightens my skin without breaking me out. So many other products I've tried have been too aggressive for my combo skin and caused irritation. This serum is better than anything the dermatologist has given me. Love it and will repurchase. My skin is clearer and smoother than ever!

This eventually irritated my skin. HAd to stop using it.

on 7/31/2008 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think you can save some money substituting this from Estee Lauder Idealist serum, given they are both under the EL group I strongly recommend the skin 365 peptide serum from Good Skin, for it gives you pretty much the same results as the Idealist - To shrink the pore size and make your skin feel extra smooth. The only thing I do not like about it is it contains Silica, which is where you get that extra smooth/soft feeling after applying it (I always think a good skin care product should work from inside out, not just gives you a temporary good feeling).

But with its peptide ingredient, which I believe the Idealist doesn't come with, the skin 365 is worth every penny. With it retailed at $42.50 a bottle and at Kohl's they are constantly having a sale you can get this bottle at around $35 and with all the anti-aging benefits you are looking for. So why not give it a try? It has become part of my skincare arsenal.

on 7/12/2008 11:25:00 AM

I visited sephora overseas and the lady who worked there raved and raved about this product. She said it's her NUMBER 1 selling product at Sephora and I should try it. Let me tell you, I have very sensitive skin and combination as well and tend to break out when I put anything on my skin. From the first application, the appearance of my skin changed and felt smooth like SILK. It's almost been a week and it seems to be healing my skin and evening all my skin tone. My skin looks youthful and has a smooth finish that I haven't had
since my teens. I highly recommend this product, you will notice a difference from the first application and it even gets better afterwards.

on 6/28/2008 8:44:00 AM

I absolutely Love this product. I had tried a more expensive product somewhat like this directly from the Estee Lauder Counter "Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher" uwpwards of approx $75 for 1.7 oz (same size as Smooth-365). When I was all out I went in search of that smooth as a babies bum feeling elsewhere. Of course it makes perfect sense, because all of Kohl's cosmetics are made by Estee Lauder that Smooth-365 would be just as good for a whole lot less! I have repurchased several times(along with the Eyliplex 2).The Good Skin line is mostly tailored after Clinique ( of which I have never been a big user) but this product definitely feels like "Idealist" which I am going to continue to be, & remain a Smooth-365 faithfull. Actually, since using Smooth I have been much happier with the clarity of my skin, more so than with Idealist, Smooth has taken away my redness across my cheeks & nose bridge.

on 5/23/2008 3:00:00 AM

Although I am only at the ripe age of 22 I was sold the moment I felt this on my skin! This product makes your skin smoother than a babys butt!! No joke! The thing I like best about it is that I have no more need for a primer for my foundation anymore! This blurs all the little imperfections in my skin and creates the perfect base for my foundation! Plus its a great preventative product because it is a peptide based serum! Smooth skin + Clarity + Anti Ager= LOVE LOVE LOVE! Kohls even has the full size testers out to try so if you pass by this and you wanna know what Im talking about.. try it!! And the best part is that it goes on sale!!

Popular Treatments (Face)