July 23, 2014 | 1997 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Courbe Virtuose Mascara (Divine Lasting Curves)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by LilTroll

I have fine short lashes & have tried various brands YSL, Chanel & Mac. Saw this advertised as lengthning and have to say right here does exactly that !!! Defines my lashes and makes my eyes 'pop' totally love it ... would recommend for anyone who wants length with a little volume ... blew the socks off Chanels exceptionnel .. will repurchase for sure very smart move for your cash ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a dear friend of mine gave me the sample size of this and i have to say this is now my holy grail of mascaras! it gives my puny, non existing lashes length, curl and volume! LOVE it! i love the brush it comes w/ too. clump free and just gives me va-va-voom lashes! lancome has really great mascaras and this is now my hg!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

This is an ok mascara...It does curl the lashes and gives a feathery look. I think the product started to dry up a little fast though and I found the removal process of this mascara annoying...But is an "ok" mascara...I liked their previous version/formula better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by littlemissreddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried a few Lancome mascaras over the years and this is definitely the best for my long but fine and straight lashes. The brush is curved, which follows your natural eyelash line, so it's perfect for getting right to the roots.

I wiggle the brush repeatedly when coating my lashes, and comb under and over my lashes, top and bottom, whichs really thickens my lashes and makes them appear super long. I still have to use an eyelash curler before and after the mascara, as I have Asian eyelashes, which are naturally very straight. Lasts all day and night, too.

Shit-hot stuff, and worth the expense for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by jadoreDIOR22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara... long story short
*separates really really well
*curls really really well
* lenghtens really really well
* no flaking
* no smudging
* absolutely no clumping

and it wasn't that expensive for me cause i bought it at the airport ... i think i got 2 for $30 (australian dollars)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

mehh...this was ok...didn't really help keep my lashes curled really, just a basic mascara and didn't give me too muh volume either..sad to say because I love Lancome! Hypnose is so much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This says something about "black carat" on the tube but I did not get it in the black carat - I got it in regular black. Wow......this is seriously the most amazing mascara I have ever used. It's expensive but I think it's definitely worth paying more for the quality. My tiny little lashes come alive with this stuff. It thickens, lengthens,curls and separates like no other mascara I have ever tried. And it stays put all day (and night) without ever losing it's curl or flaking/smearing. I recently fell asleep without washing my face and the next morning my eyelashes looked as freshly done as they had when I first applied it. It only takes a couple of coats b/c it really grips on to your lashes. I love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by yvonne89

I absolutely love this mascara - full and long lashes with minimal clumping, smudging and fuss. So easy to wear, I just brush 2 coats on and my lashes look so much longer and fuller.

However, like the other posters, it does tend to dry up very easily, but I think I can live with it. I've had mine for close to 2 months and it still works fairly well so I'm happy!

Also I discovered although it's a great mascara on its own, it doesn't layer very well. Tried layering it with a mascara for volume but it just got really clumpy and all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by yurpita

Love this-- I can't leave home without it. This is definitely my HG mascara; the only drawback is that it dries up fairly quick. It lengthens and thickens, and keeps my lashes curled all day and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Received this in a swap and it's become a holy grail product for me. It both lengthens and thickens my lashes and makes them look full & fake (yes, that's a good thing!). It's amazing, gets into the tight areas, and curls wonderfully!