October 26, 2014 | 1010 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - Strawberry Sorbets 943

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very nice product that lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Strawberry Sorbets is a very pretty blush, being very fair/cool toned I knew this would work on me, unfortunately I was just not happy with the way it showed up, it did not impress me, it was just there and looked a bit bland, it did not give me that pop of color that I look for in blushes, maybe my skin is just too close to the color where the pinks are a bit too neutral. It's a pretty blush with excellent quality but I will return it and try Peachy Keen. I own about 20 other blushes 15 of them are from Mac, I love blushes and can never get enough of them.
Mac's Well Dressed and Dame are the 2 perfect pink blushes that give me that pop of color and flatter my very fair/cool complexion.
Im giving this 3 lippies only because it is pretty and of excellent quality,just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to everyday blush that I use. The color is nothing extrordinary, but it is a pretty medium pink silky blendable blush that I really like. I sort of wish that the whole palette was the darker matte color, because for me the highlighter color doesn't really pick up on my brush, but anyway, great wearable everyday color that you can't go wrong with. I know a lot of people like the Chanel JC blushes, but for some reason they don't blend well on my skin and after a few uses, I have always had to scrape the top layer of blush because it gets hard and wont come off on the brush for some reason. For these reasons I prefer Dior over Chanel blushed any day. Also to justify the price, I have had mine for over a year and there is barely a dent in it and I wear it several times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by isitbecauseimfat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this product, high price is reasonable, I think, since it lasts so long, Im one of those girls who applies too much blush generally and in the two months Ive had this product, most of the origional design dents are still in it! Can be sparingly applied to give a natural glow, or can be overdone for those who want to show off or create high cheek bones. Goes perfect with every kind of eye and lip I have tried it with and since Im an experimentation kind of girl, thats saying something, I will definitely buy again and recommend to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by LilTroll

Found my HG blush ... the softness and quality to this product is unsurpassed. You can build it up for a more dense shade however i like a few simple sweeps to give me a natural dewy rose glow. This product knocks years off you and makes you look fresh & rosy. Beautiful quality packaging love the dome compact sturdy and a great mirror. Love love love this product <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous! Others described the colors perfectly. This is my go-to blush for glowy pink cheeks. It suits my light/med skin without any blue based iridescence or dirtiness. Some pink blushes look red on me (talking to you daft pink & Chanel) but this is just perfect. There's enough peachiness in it so it doesn't scream "PINK CHEEKS" but is still not peachy enough to be like orgasm or hotmama. I also find unlike other pink blushes (Blonde MSF) that this goes fine with either warm or cool eyes. Shimmer is subtle & golden but it's there and this will last you forever, so ignore the price IMO. Although the package is pretty, it's too big and clunky for my tastes. I guess I'm done hunting for a pink flushy blush. Happy! But we all know how fun the hunt is, eh?!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a blush suitable for my fair skin and after trying many product i found the one. This blush is great the color looks very natural the color can be built up it has a great staying power. Even though is expensive i will repurchese this blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm NC20-ish and this is the perfect neutral pink blush. It is divided into 2 halves: one side is a soft baby pink with subtle shimmer and the other is more of a matte neutral pink. I like to swirl the two shades together and apply. There are no brown tones to this pink and that is a plus for me as I find they can look muddy. I find that it applies sheer but it is buildable, making this suitable for day or night use. Packaging is typical Dior classiness and the compact is very sturdy. It is quite chunky so probably not too ideal for touch-ups but at least the mirror is a decent size! It's not cheap but you get a generous amount of product. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by anniemcleod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the search for my perfect cool toned pink blush which is not what it turned out to be once applied. If you are looking for a cool/neutral color, this is one to consider.

As far as quality goes it is very nice but not as sheer/refined as Guerlains powder blush 4 eclat (in my humble opinion).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ophelias35

Love, Love, Love! Solid packaging and beautiful color. A little goes a long way, so even though it is pricey, it should last forever.