October 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this. I was hoping that I would. I got this today at Rite-Aid for .59 cents since it was on sale for 40% off. I am not really a fan nor am I intrigued by Wet N Wild cosmetics. They always seem to have a teenage, retro, cheap look to their packaging and colors. This color actually came out nice on me. It's a nice light frosty pink-peach shade. It is definitely a frost, therefore, you have to wear a gloss with this to tone it down. I chose to wear a clear gloss which is what I usually wear on top of my lipsticks. I will never understand the whole thing of putting a colored opaque gloss over the lipstick because that takes away the color of the lipstick. I like to add shine to mine so the clear gloss worked perfectly. It helped to mute out the frost somewhat and make it a nice soft color with a slight frost-white tint to it that blended well. The funny thing is I have another lipstick that matches this shade almost exactly, and it's a Nicka K lipstick in "Satin Glow" and it is a gorgeous color. The only difference is Satin Glow has a little more pink to it and it's creamier. This will most likely be my only WNW lipstick because none of the other shades ever appeal to me.

Edited to add: My mistake. This review is supposed to be for the color 547B, however the name of the lipstick is also "Breeze" as listed above, so I'm somewhat confused. I now see the other listing for the right lipstick that I am speaking of.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by PinkCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

May I please start out by saying that all of these that I've tried have a frost finish, very similar to the frost MAC lipsticks. Now onto the color. Of course it is a frosty nude-beige (yet not orange-y at all!). But the look of this looks so effortless and glossy at the same time, it's perfect for running out or heading to school. It looks great with most eye looks (smokey or natural) and on most skin tones. I feel no need to line my lips before apply, or to finish of with gloss. The color is also quite build-able. But, I do not like the cheap-o packaging. It has no flavor or smell, which can be considered good if you don't like most tastes. Over all, I honestly do like this and would recommend this to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A terrific neutral color. The formula is creamy and glides on smoothe. The staying power isn't as great as some higher end lipsticks, but I'd say I probably got a fair two hours before it really wore down and was no longer noticeable. Not too shabby for 93 cents. My only gripe is the really bad packaging. I've already nicked the lipstick twice while capping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very versatile lipstick and you cannot beat the price. It's a wonderful nude, with a slightly frosty shimmery finish and looks fabulous when you layer it over other lipcolors or by itself. I like it when I don't want a strong lip but want to look polished. I also really appreciate that it doesn't feel greasy or oily or waxy like other cheap lip products do. It has pretty good lasting power as well. This has become a staple lipstick for me. If you like this, check out NYC lipstick in Cafe; both are great drugstore nudes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I went through a real W 'n' W craze in January but I have branched out to other drug stores brands, as well as staying true to Avon and mark as much as my budget will allow. However, "Breeze" lipstick has been on my wish list since January and I saw it today at Wal-Mart and snapped it up. It was .99 cents. My tube has 547B on the bottom though. I am not sure what that means but it looks similar to the tube pictured on here. After looking on the WNW website, I think the "B" means it's a second generation color. Maybe it is "A" redone, hence, now the "B." The color itself is pretty but a little too frosty for a "nude." I was hoping for something more MLOB minus all the frost. However, I do like the formula--it feels good on the lips and it looks very nice on. I will look at some of the other colors because how can a girl go wrong for .99 cents? A note about my ratings. The plastic container is flimsy. You can't screw the color down enough so that the cap can scrape the product if you aren't careful. The tubes in the store were not sealed. What is the deal with this? I remember when every lipstick used to be wrapped in plastic that could not be removed until you bought the product. These days you find lipsticks that people have tried on, swatched on their hands, their boyfriends, and Lord knows what. Come on! Let's get hygienic folks and put some kind of protection on stuff we're going to be putting on our MOUTHS! This is coming from someone who has trouble taking the plastic off of DVD cases and wonders why they have to be hermitically sealed but makeup isn't. Go figure.
UPDATE: Unfortunately this is such a forgettable formula and color that I hardly ever use this. Maybe I need to start swapping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up at CVS yesterday during the BOGO sale and I'm glad I did! I ended up getting 5 lipsticks for a great price! This is the one I tried first and loved it. It's like my lips but better! But really, they are all really nice colors and I love all of them. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I am so into this shade! I haven't found a lipstick quite like this one. It looks light pink/ nude with a pearly finish. Flatters my nc30 skintone, and is cheap 73 @ winco. As always I have mua to thank for finding this product (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG Nude Lipstick! I first apply a lip balm and just add this over top- it is the perfect shimmery nude color. I get tons of complements for this and I really like it myself. For $.69 you really can't go wrong here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a surprisingly lovely shimmery pinky-beige lipstick that I spotted at Target yesterday for 97. It goes on smoothly, has a great finish, & has stayed on for hours. P.S: The packaging doesn't bother me at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 7:48:00 AM More reviews by EralkFang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought at a Rite Aid for 99 cents.

Breeze is a gorgeous sheer nude with shimmer that can lean towards frost if you apply too much. A few thin layers, though, and it looks wonderful- a shimmery nude. For girls with very pigmented lips, this lipstick is a great cheap way to tone them down.

The packaging isn't great- you can nick it easily, but it isn't too bad.

I find the formula with Wet n Wild to be drying, so I apply a clear lip balm before I apply the lipstick. I always reapply my lipsticks constantly, but Wet n Wild lipsticks do wear off after a few hours- but they're cheap enough and available enough that you can do so without worry.

For the color and the price, this is a great buy.