April 16, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very versatile lipstick and you cannot beat the price. It's a wonderful nude, with a slightly frosty shimmery finish and looks fabulous when you layer it over other lipcolors or by itself. I like it when I don't want a strong lip but want to look polished. I also really appreciate that it doesn't feel greasy or oily or waxy like other cheap lip products do. It has pretty good lasting power as well. This has become a staple lipstick for me. If you like this, check out NYC lipstick in Cafe; both are great drugstore nudes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I went through a real W 'n' W craze in January but I have branched out to other drug stores brands, as well as staying true to Avon and mark as much as my budget will allow. However, "Breeze" lipstick has been on my wish list since January and I saw it today at Wal-Mart and snapped it up. It was .99 cents. My tube has 547B on the bottom though. I am not sure what that means but it looks similar to the tube pictured on here. After looking on the WNW website, I think the "B" means it's a second generation color. Maybe it is "A" redone, hence, now the "B." The color itself is pretty but a little too frosty for a "nude." I was hoping for something more MLOB minus all the frost. However, I do like the formula--it feels good on the lips and it looks very nice on. I will look at some of the other colors because how can a girl go wrong for .99 cents? A note about my ratings. The plastic container is flimsy. You can't screw the color down enough so that the cap can scrape the product if you aren't careful. The tubes in the store were not sealed. What is the deal with this? I remember when every lipstick used to be wrapped in plastic that could not be removed until you bought the product. These days you find lipsticks that people have tried on, swatched on their hands, their boyfriends, and Lord knows what. Come on! Let's get hygienic folks and put some kind of protection on stuff we're going to be putting on our MOUTHS! This is coming from someone who has trouble taking the plastic off of DVD cases and wonders why they have to be hermitically sealed but makeup isn't. Go figure.
UPDATE: Unfortunately this is such a forgettable formula and color that I hardly ever use this. Maybe I need to start swapping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up at CVS yesterday during the BOGO sale and I'm glad I did! I ended up getting 5 lipsticks for a great price! This is the one I tried first and loved it. It's like my lips but better! But really, they are all really nice colors and I love all of them. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I am so into this shade! I haven't found a lipstick quite like this one. It looks light pink/ nude with a pearly finish. Flatters my nc30 skintone, and is cheap 73 @ winco. As always I have mua to thank for finding this product (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG Nude Lipstick! I first apply a lip balm and just add this over top- it is the perfect shimmery nude color. I get tons of complements for this and I really like it myself. For $.69 you really can't go wrong here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a surprisingly lovely shimmery pinky-beige lipstick that I spotted at Target yesterday for 97. It goes on smoothly, has a great finish, & has stayed on for hours. P.S: The packaging doesn't bother me at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 7:48:00 AM More reviews by EralkFang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought at a Rite Aid for 99 cents.

Breeze is a gorgeous sheer nude with shimmer that can lean towards frost if you apply too much. A few thin layers, though, and it looks wonderful- a shimmery nude. For girls with very pigmented lips, this lipstick is a great cheap way to tone them down.

The packaging isn't great- you can nick it easily, but it isn't too bad.

I find the formula with Wet n Wild to be drying, so I apply a clear lip balm before I apply the lipstick. I always reapply my lipsticks constantly, but Wet n Wild lipsticks do wear off after a few hours- but they're cheap enough and available enough that you can do so without worry.

For the color and the price, this is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i'm NC 20, but i have naturally very pigmented lips. When i do a smokey eye, usually purple range or coppers/rust, i like to have a neutral light lip, but still a a slight contrast next to my pale skin.

i love this lipstick. it goes on so smoothly. it stays on through eating and drinking. the color is exactly what i wanted. it's very buildable. it's a nice taupe/nude with a slight frost in it, but not icky looking like some frosts look like. it was just a very natural nude with a natural NICE frost. i didn't look "made-up", which i liked. i usually wear bright lipsticks like glazed berry, peach pink, but i love this nude color. very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mimi033

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
It's my HG Nude Lipstick!
Only downside is the packaging!
Definatly worth trying, and for 99 cents it's a major steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Update, 9/2012, yes I found it! On Walgreens.com and am only updaying because its apparent some shades are not sold in the U.S North East, but are available online. Original review, yes, i'd buy this product again if only i could find it! i see recent reviews of it. but for the longest time i have not even seen "547a" on the displays any longer. i live in ny and have looked at every display in the city that i come across. this was my long time hg lipstick. it is a great nude, with some shimmer, some pink, some brown, but just the right amt of each on me. it gave a lit from within look to my whole face. 547b, does not even come close though someone advised i try that. i don't wear lipsticks anymore. i find them too drying. even ones formulated to be moisturizing. but this is a huge exceptionif anyone knows where to find this, i will be thrilled! pm if you do!!! thanks so much!!!!! tia!