September 2, 2014 | 890 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers in Classic Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by CheyStarrxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love using blush to make my cheeks have some color instead of just having a pale face, lol. I use this color because my favorite color is pink, and it makes me look like a little baby doll with rosy cheeks. The color lasts a few hours but I usually always end up applying more before it fades away. Don't use too much though, it's quite an eye popping color and too much will make you look like a clown. It's a cute color and works well for anyone who needs a little color on their face!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

I liked this blush very much because it gave my skin a nice rosey look without looking too harsh and un-natural. I brush a small amount over my cheek bones for a very natural look. The only thing i would change about this blush is the brush that it came with. When sweeping it across my face it was not soft and was very brittle and harsh. I use a different brush that has a contouring shape to it so it looks more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ellewolf

I usually don't write reviews but this is perfect. I have fair skin that's hard to find colors for...the classic pink is great for all year round. I wish it came with a bit more surface to last longer and work with typical brushes better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush! This was the first blush I have ever owned and I just bought it recently. I forgot how nice Cheekers Blush is. It stays on all day and gives a non-glittery pop of color. Classic Pink is a nice flirty color and is very girly/feminine. The blush has kind of an old ladyish perfume to it but you can't really smell it after you put it on. Highly pigmented and an adorable color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm very pale with green eyes and light blonde hair. This blush is perfect for my complexion. It smells good but the little brush it comes with is useless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This gave me a soft glow and I love the smell-very clean smelling! Most blushes are too dark for me, but this is perfect! Will buy again- applies very easily and feels very soft. Blends well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is a must have in my book! It was the very first blush I ever bought, and it's the blush I keep buying over and over again. It's so inexpensive, it's tiny and compact and very pigmented, so apply with a light hand and it will last forever. It does have a very old school makeup scent, I personally like it and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

I think every girl should give this blush a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Cover Girl blushes are my first blush products I've brought and probably the best drugstore blush. They're really cheap and they work really well.
The blush blends really well, it's buildable, and it also last all day. Classic pink is a tad bit too pink for my skin tone, so I won't be buying this color again, but Rose Silk color instead. But I'm still going to use; however, I only need a small amount for my cheeks with a light touch.
Overall, this is a very nice blush for anyone. It gives me a nice soft glow and it makes me look alive:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using this for years and keep going back to it. Perfect shade of pink for my skintone and when I apply it and see it in the mirror, my reflection seems to say.. "Ahhhhh, that's better now"... LOL Don't mind the Noxema scent to it at all and the price is right.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing barbie pink color. i love the smell of noxema, its smell clean and fresh.