Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

4.1

on 8/12/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I LOVE everything about this blush, the color, the price, the scent, the small little compact it comes in. Well, I love ALMOST everything...the brush is a throw-away imho. This is the perfect pink pick-me-up for us pale skinned girls. I'm MAC NW20 and this blush really makes me look healthy and glowy. I keep this in my desk at work and no matter what blush I've used in the morning, I touch up with this in the afternoon and I suddenly feel so very, very purdy!

Pale skinned girls will love classic pink. I hope Cover Girl does not even think about getting rid of this color. I love the study little compact...it's perfect for traveling or stashing in my desk at work. The brush is icky...toss it and use one of your own blush brushes. I wish Cover Girl would have ditched the brush and included a mirror with the packaging.

Cover Girl: If you monitor Makeup Alley...please ditch that crappy brush and include a mirror in the compact.

on 7/27/2013 9:55:00 PM

I'm an NW20 in the summer and I love this blush. It shows up on my skin and it has the prettiest sheen. It is only around $3 and I am sooo happy with it. For full reviews, check out my blog. Www.misslipglossbeauty.blogspot.com :)

on 7/11/2013 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love using blush to make my cheeks have some color instead of just having a pale face, lol. I use this color because my favorite color is pink, and it makes me look like a little baby doll with rosy cheeks. The color lasts a few hours but I usually always end up applying more before it fades away. Don't use too much though, it's quite an eye popping color and too much will make you look like a clown. It's a cute color and works well for anyone who needs a little color on their face!

on 4/1/2013 2:31:00 AM

I liked this blush very much because it gave my skin a nice rosey look without looking too harsh and un-natural. I brush a small amount over my cheek bones for a very natural look. The only thing i would change about this blush is the brush that it came with. When sweeping it across my face it was not soft and was very brittle and harsh. I use a different brush that has a contouring shape to it so it looks more natural.

on 4/1/2013 1:37:00 AM

I usually don't write reviews but this is perfect. I have fair skin that's hard to find colors for...the classic pink is great for all year round. I wish it came with a bit more surface to last longer and work with typical brushes better.

on 3/27/2013 8:31:00 PM

I love this blush! This was the first blush I have ever owned and I just bought it recently. I forgot how nice Cheekers Blush is. It stays on all day and gives a non-glittery pop of color. Classic Pink is a nice flirty color and is very girly/feminine. The blush has kind of an old ladyish perfume to it but you can't really smell it after you put it on. Highly pigmented and an adorable color!

on 3/27/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm very pale with green eyes and light blonde hair. This blush is perfect for my complexion. It smells good but the little brush it comes with is useless.

on 3/5/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This gave me a soft glow and I love the smell-very clean smelling! Most blushes are too dark for me, but this is perfect! Will buy again- applies very easily and feels very soft. Blends well.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This blush is a must have in my book! It was the very first blush I ever bought, and it's the blush I keep buying over and over again. It's so inexpensive, it's tiny and compact and very pigmented, so apply with a light hand and it will last forever. It does have a very old school makeup scent, I personally like it and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

I think every girl should give this blush a try!

on 1/26/2013 9:53:00 PM

Cover Girl blushes are my first blush products I've brought and probably the best drugstore blush. They're really cheap and they work really well.
The blush blends really well, it's buildable, and it also last all day. Classic pink is a tad bit too pink for my skin tone, so I won't be buying this color again, but Rose Silk color instead. But I'm still going to use; however, I only need a small amount for my cheeks with a light touch.
Overall, this is a very nice blush for anyone. It gives me a nice soft glow and it makes me look alive:)

Popular Blush Products