Cover Girl Cheekers in Classic Pink

I really like this colour. I wanted a bright pink blush and the size and price of Cheekers allows you to be brave with little consequence if it doesn't look good. I was trying to be brave with colour and it turns out that the pigment in this blush looks scarier than it really is. It's a great spring summer blush.

I also use Tarte cheek stains, but this is easier. It's one of the few drugstore blushes that I've tried that has any staying power. (Btw, see my notepad about my new favorite secondhand designer clothing store.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great price, great pigment, brush is useless, will keep on repurchasing over and over again

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! The smell is a touch weird (as many have noted) but the quality is great for the price! I love the color and I don't have anything negative to say about it :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

i get nostalgia when i smell it. Old grandma's makeup smell. this color is amazing. you must have high expectations for a color called "classic pink" and it sure lives up to it. Grabbing as many as I can while they last. Also I apply blush to my cheekbones now. love the packaging, it is so traditional. this is great for an INDOOR look. great on a date!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I LOVE everything about this blush, the color, the price, the scent, the small little compact it comes in. Well, I love ALMOST everything...the brush is a throw-away imho. This is the perfect pink pick-me-up for us pale skinned girls. I'm MAC NW20 and this blush really makes me look healthy and glowy. I keep this in my desk at work and no matter what blush I've used in the morning, I touch up with this in the afternoon and I suddenly feel so very, very purdy!

Pale skinned girls will love classic pink. I hope Cover Girl does not even think about getting rid of this color. I love the study little compact...it's perfect for traveling or stashing in my desk at work. The brush is icky...toss it and use one of your own blush brushes. I wish Cover Girl would have ditched the brush and included a mirror with the packaging.

Cover Girl: If you monitor Makeup Alley...please ditch that crappy brush and include a mirror in the compact.

I'm an NW20 in the summer and I love this blush. It shows up on my skin and it has the prettiest sheen. It is only around $3 and I am sooo happy with it. For full reviews, check out my blog. Www.misslipglossbeauty.blogspot.com :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love using blush to make my cheeks have some color instead of just having a pale face, lol. I use this color because my favorite color is pink, and it makes me look like a little baby doll with rosy cheeks. The color lasts a few hours but I usually always end up applying more before it fades away. Don't use too much though, it's quite an eye popping color and too much will make you look like a clown. It's a cute color and works well for anyone who needs a little color on their face!

I liked this blush very much because it gave my skin a nice rosey look without looking too harsh and un-natural. I brush a small amount over my cheek bones for a very natural look. The only thing i would change about this blush is the brush that it came with. When sweeping it across my face it was not soft and was very brittle and harsh. I use a different brush that has a contouring shape to it so it looks more natural.

I usually don't write reviews but this is perfect. I have fair skin that's hard to find colors for...the classic pink is great for all year round. I wish it came with a bit more surface to last longer and work with typical brushes better.