September 1, 2014 | 2011 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by sunside

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely disappointed! Ridiculous thick brush that can't catch lashes. Spoils curl, made my thick lashes invisible.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by christiegardenia

I love this mascara! always gives me great curl and definition! Before I was using cover girl lash blast, however i am not a fan of the wand. 2000 calorie does not clump and lasts all day with a great wand. My HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is great, when applied right! You have to really scrape and swirl it around the lid to get rid of any excess mascara otherwise it goes clumpy on your lashes! It does, however, define them, curl them and uplift them which is found great! It is not too expensive either!
I personally would stick with L'oreal or another brand as they are clump defying!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by cherry13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Max Factor does my go-to mascaras when I don't want to spend a lot of money on luxury brand mascaras. This particular one I have purchased several times for around 7 years.
I experience black lashes with great volume and curl (but my lashes curl very well on their own, so it's hard to tell). I don't find it clumpy IF you put it on the right way. Don't use too many layers. Good length and it also holds up very well.
I always finish my mascara with one coat of waterproof mascara to help it hold up in rain, so I don't know how this stands rainy weather (or watery eyes) on its own. However, it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by susierdc

Very disappointed with this mascara. It is also not cheap so I regard my money wasted. I dont advise anyone else to waste their money either! The cheaper brands are actually better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara is excellent! I am very impressed with it and most definitely will repurchase.

Pros:
*Makes my lashes very black.
*Separates them without looking clumpy.
*The formula is perfect, not too dry but not too wet either.
*I got it for £5.49 which is a very good price.
*Keeps my lashes curled & volumised.
*Doesn't end up smudged or flakey.
*I can wear it for 12 hours without it irritating my eyes.
*Easy to get off with wipes.

Cons:
*Can be a little messy to apply, I do sometimes end up having to wipe under my eyes after application.

Overall, a fantastic drugstore mascara that gives volume, keeps the curl, is cheap & doesn't smudge. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally was not going to get the waterproof version, but then the one that i did want was gone so i ended up w the waterproof one. the packaging i think is quite nice, simple design. the brush is so so altho it does get the product in the right place:) i was quite happy how dark the colour was, it is as promised a really black black and shows up well on my naturally thin lashes. in terms of clumping as long as u dont blink too much its fine really, w smudging i think u just hav to let it dry a little in the morning and then its ok (i hav had it smudge quite a few times tho when i was in a rush).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by ireneontiveros

I loved it the first 2 1/2 weeks... It was really dark, it made my eyelashes look like they were fake because they were so long but then the issues began. It started with the flaking and then it became too hard to put on because it dried out too fast. I really want to just find a good mascara... ugh

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by kristynad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara was very dissapointing for me.

I have quite long lashes and a lot of them, so it“s not hard for me to find a mascara that I would like. The 2000 calorie seems way too wet for my liking even after a few moths of using. It doesn“t give me volume at all and it doesn“t separate the lashes very well, the length it gives is okay. It doesn“t smudge and lasts all day.

The packaging is nothing special and the price seems a bit too high as I know better mascaras that are cheaper (for example Maybelline does great ones).

Overall, this was a dissapointment and I wouldn“t buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mimaq

I love this mascara, it gives me both length and slight volume.
the brush is skinny but not too skinny. the perfect size
this mascara reminds me of The makeup for ever smoky lash mascara.
As I mentioned earlier it gives beautiful lengthening effect and it is gentle on the lashes.
I feel that it has he perfect formula - not too dry and not too liquidy - It lasts for a long time and is perfect when used with another mascaras .