October 24, 2014 | 1901 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using it 15 years ago, it was great, it still is!! It does a great job of lengthening after a couple strokes!! Lovely product, cheap, one of the best I have ever had!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mgmgmgmg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been re-purchasing for at least the last ten years, probably clocking on for 15!! Like others I've tried lots of other mascaras; low-end, high-end, cheaper, more expensive, premium brands. None of them compare. Hands-down best mascara ever.

very buildable too x x x x

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by newyork777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic mascara, doesn't clump up and is a dark rich black. Iv tried other mascaras like Maybelline, rimmel and L'Oreal but I always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant mascara! The brush is not to big which is great as it makes it very easy to apply. This mascara gives volume and leaves lashes looking long. The brush is also great and divides lashes so they do not look clumpy. I would highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by sunside

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely disappointed! Ridiculous thick brush that can't catch lashes. Spoils curl, made my thick lashes invisible.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by christiegardenia

I love this mascara! always gives me great curl and definition! Before I was using cover girl lash blast, however i am not a fan of the wand. 2000 calorie does not clump and lasts all day with a great wand. My HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is great, when applied right! You have to really scrape and swirl it around the lid to get rid of any excess mascara otherwise it goes clumpy on your lashes! It does, however, define them, curl them and uplift them which is found great! It is not too expensive either!
I personally would stick with L'oreal or another brand as they are clump defying!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by cherry13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Max Factor does my go-to mascaras when I don't want to spend a lot of money on luxury brand mascaras. This particular one I have purchased several times for around 7 years.
I experience black lashes with great volume and curl (but my lashes curl very well on their own, so it's hard to tell). I don't find it clumpy IF you put it on the right way. Don't use too many layers. Good length and it also holds up very well.
I always finish my mascara with one coat of waterproof mascara to help it hold up in rain, so I don't know how this stands rainy weather (or watery eyes) on its own. However, it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by susierdc

Very disappointed with this mascara. It is also not cheap so I regard my money wasted. I dont advise anyone else to waste their money either! The cheaper brands are actually better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara is excellent! I am very impressed with it and most definitely will repurchase.

Pros:
*Makes my lashes very black.
*Separates them without looking clumpy.
*The formula is perfect, not too dry but not too wet either.
*I got it for 5.49 which is a very good price.
*Keeps my lashes curled & volumised.
*Doesn't end up smudged or flakey.
*I can wear it for 12 hours without it irritating my eyes.
*Easy to get off with wipes.

Cons:
*Can be a little messy to apply, I do sometimes end up having to wipe under my eyes after application.

Overall, a fantastic drugstore mascara that gives volume, keeps the curl, is cheap & doesn't smudge. Highly recommended!