Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara I have ever had . People used to ask me if I was wearing fake eye lashes. I bought it while I was living in USA . It´s a shame I can´t find it in Europe. I bought Max Factor False Lash Effect as some bloggers said it it´s a copy of Lash Blast but I couldn´t get the same effect.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the two best cheap mascaras i have found on the market - similar to Maybelline the falsies but not quite so dramatic and thick. Goes on nicely, doesnt smudge, nice for every day wear. My go to for work - where i wear makeup but not dramatic makeup.

This is my go to mascara! It is the only mascara I've used that doesn't make my eyes water or sting and even the non waterproof formula lasts all day for me!

I don't need crazy over the top lashes, and find that one quick coat with this mascara does the trick for me!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Oh how I despise this mascara! Here's why; Brush is too big, too much product on the brush, one coat does nothing so, two coats are required, sticks my lashes together, smudges while applying, formula is wet and stays wet too long. The good? It didn't smudge or flake once dry and kept a curl.

I tried wiping off the wand, trying a different wand, combing through my lashes... ridiculous.

I did a bunch of research on LB and maybe if you have naturally long and/or full lashes it works for you but I don't and it didn't.

This is probably one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried! Its really voluminizing and it lengthens my lashes as well. Its not clumpy and stays on all day. I would recommend this to anyone. Overall its and amazing product for its price!!

Love it! Best product works very well

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing product! Only downside or con is that it is quite hard to get off. Other than that, it makes my lashes look amazing--almost like false lashes without the "false" look to it. Long lasting and buildable formula, I would recommend!

Lash Blast is my kind of mascara. It make my lashes come out even and dark the way I like them to be.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. I've been using this product for about four years on and off. Whenever I go back to it I always wonder why I stopped using it in the first place. My other favorite mascaras are benefit they're real and loreal voluminous but I think this one definitely has those two beat. I just love the way it makes my lashes look. I will repurchase over and over. I have never tried any of the other versions and I don't care for the waterproof version. The original is where it's at!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Probably one of the best drug store mascara's. This and volume express are my goto's.

Popular Mascaras