Got 2 Be Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

3.8

Water , Cyclomethicone (Pentamer) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polyquaternium-37 , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Keratin Amino Acids , Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride , Dimethicone , Propylene Glycol , PEG , PPG-18 , 18 Dimethicone , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Polyquaternium-11 , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Fragrance , Limonene , Citral , CI 15510 (Orange 4)

on 2/1/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This works really well for me. I used it two days ago and my hair is still very straight. I don't like the bottle though. It's awkward to spray because the trigger is too small, and the product doesn't diffuse, it streams on. It's tricky to get it spread evenly through my hair. It also feels sticky until my work with the flat iron is done. It works though.

i LOOOOVE the smell of this. I used it alot when i was younger when i flat ironed alot.

This worked for me when my hair was less dry and damaged. i am in the process of slowly trimming my dry bits away and i will probably go back to this when my hair is healthier again. but it does little too nothing for my dry hair, the smell is almost worth it though ;)

on 1/13/2013 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I used to use this all the time when I straightened my hair daily, but now I just use it in my bangs. It's a really good, inexpensive heat protectant. It doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. Plus, it smells like a lemon sugar cookie. I never spray it directly onto my hair though... I always put it in my hands first. I feel like spraying it directly onto hair would give an unnecessary amount of product. But since the nozzle on mine clogged and doesn't work anymore, I have to open it and use it from there. The triangular shaped bottle is cool, but kind of awkward at the same time in terms of storing it. I would definitely recommend this product to people who heat style their hair often and are looking for an inexpensive heat protectant.

on 3/11/2012 3:31:00 AM

Makes my hair smooth and smells nice! definitely will buy again

I have naturally fine, straw like hair. I have tried everything to make my hair look normal and dare I say pretty?

After years of struggling with finding the right product, I've finally settled with this. I have a hard time believing that such an amazing product can be so cheap. I've tried everything, Redken, Paul Mitchell, even a $50 bottle of Moroccon oil. Whenever I use those "prestige" products, my hair will look nice for a couple of days, and then go back to looking crappy after a few uses. Not this stuff though. My hair looks consistently nice with it. I don't flat iron my hair because my hair is thin enough not too, but this product gives a great blow dry. It smooths out my split ends and somewhat gives my hair body and movement.

on 10/2/2011 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this ages ago and then G2B pulled it off the shelves. I recently found it at my local Walgreens and will update if it's still the same formula. I loved it back in the day when I used it (nice soft, shiny, nice smelling hair). I never had issues with my hair frying or looking fried with this and my hair stayed straight for at least 2 days (I tend to wash at the end of day 2).
Edit: Yes it's the same! YAY! I need to stock up!

on 8/4/2011 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really awesome straightening spray!!!!! Kept my wavy hair straight all day after a few spritzes and blow drying and flat ironing. Definitely buying again, left my hair stick straight and shiny with no curl after around 14 hours!!!! Loved it!!! Decent price. Around 5-$6

on 6/17/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this!!!! it's already my 3rd bottle but i hate the pump!!!. and i usually never buy the same product again but this is awesome:)

on 1/31/2011 12:05:00 PM

This stuff is pretty great. I use it every time after I shower and it does save my hair from being a massive puff-ball, but it doesn't really make it 'crazy-sleek' either. It smells pretty good(like all Got2B products do), kind of orangey/fruity. It's not very sticky, which I like, though you kind of have to spray a lot to get results. However, it definitely doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I recommend not using it near your bangs because it might make them look too greasy. I'm really glad they changed the packaging to a better spray bottle. The original one just 'shot' the product out and it was annoying to apply; but the new misting spray nozzle makes all the difference. I will continue to repurchase.

on 1/21/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I purchased this product randomly about a month ago. Wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but I liked the color of the bottle so I picked up this product since it wasn't very expensive.
I use it regularly after washing and towel drying my hair. Though it comes in a spray bottle as pictured, it actually has the consistency of a lotion. Because of this it does not mist on hair and sprays in a stream instead, it may be better to dispense it into the palm and distribute it throughout hair that way, but I am a little bit too lazy for careful applicaiton so I just spray it on and comb it through damp hair with a widetooth comb.
It smells nice, kind of citrusy but the scent does not linger. It makes my hair soft and a little bit shinier, nothing exceptional though.
I like it and use it simultaneously with other smoothing products prior to blow drying/straightening my hair. It works well and should really only be used on damp (not dry) hair.
Not sure whether or not I will repurchase. I will see how I feel about it later on because it's a big bottle that lasts a while. If I could rate it as a 3.7 I would but I'll round up to a 4. So far it isn't anything spectacular but it is nice to have as a leave in conditioner/smoothing product.