July 25, 2014 | 1842 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOOOOVE the smell of this. I used it alot when i was younger when i flat ironed alot.

This worked for me when my hair was less dry and damaged. i am in the process of slowly trimming my dry bits away and i will probably go back to this when my hair is healthier again. but it does little too nothing for my dry hair, the smell is almost worth it though ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to use this all the time when I straightened my hair daily, but now I just use it in my bangs. It's a really good, inexpensive heat protectant. It doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. Plus, it smells like a lemon sugar cookie. I never spray it directly onto my hair though... I always put it in my hands first. I feel like spraying it directly onto hair would give an unnecessary amount of product. But since the nozzle on mine clogged and doesn't work anymore, I have to open it and use it from there. The triangular shaped bottle is cool, but kind of awkward at the same time in terms of storing it. I would definitely recommend this product to people who heat style their hair often and are looking for an inexpensive heat protectant.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ca806

Makes my hair smooth and smells nice! definitely will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by sarahscantron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have naturally fine, straw like hair. I have tried everything to make my hair look normal and dare I say pretty?

After years of struggling with finding the right product, I've finally settled with this. I have a hard time believing that such an amazing product can be so cheap. I've tried everything, Redken, Paul Mitchell, even a $50 bottle of Moroccon oil. Whenever I use those "prestige" products, my hair will look nice for a couple of days, and then go back to looking crappy after a few uses. Not this stuff though. My hair looks consistently nice with it. I don't flat iron my hair because my hair is thin enough not too, but this product gives a great blow dry. It smooths out my split ends and somewhat gives my hair body and movement.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I used this ages ago and then G2B pulled it off the shelves. I recently found it at my local Walgreens and will update if it's still the same formula. I loved it back in the day when I used it (nice soft, shiny, nice smelling hair). I never had issues with my hair frying or looking fried with this and my hair stayed straight for at least 2 days (I tend to wash at the end of day 2).
Edit: Yes it's the same! YAY! I need to stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by KutieKMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really awesome straightening spray!!!!! Kept my wavy hair straight all day after a few spritzes and blow drying and flat ironing. Definitely buying again, left my hair stick straight and shiny with no curl after around 14 hours!!!! Loved it!!! Decent price. Around 5-$6

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by selena248

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this!!!! it's already my 3rd bottle but i hate the pump!!!. and i usually never buy the same product again but this is awesome:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second bottle of this. I use this every time I dry my hair (after towel drying). It's a little thick to spray onto hair straight from the bottle, so I spray about 10 pumps into my palm, rub my hands together, and then comb my hands through my hair. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy - but keeps it from being flyaway fluffy. I don't think it really makes my hair "crazy sleek" but then again I don't straighten my hair. (I actually use my fingers to "comb" it while blowdrying). The bottle seems to last me months on end, and I wash/dry my hair every other day. Overall, I am pleased with this and will continue buying as I need more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by paopu

This stuff is pretty great. I use it every time after I shower and it does save my hair from being a massive puff-ball, but it doesn't really make it 'crazy-sleek' either. It smells pretty good(like all Got2B products do), kind of orangey/fruity. It's not very sticky, which I like, though you kind of have to spray a lot to get results. However, it definitely doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I recommend not using it near your bangs because it might make them look too greasy. I'm really glad they changed the packaging to a better spray bottle. The original one just 'shot' the product out and it was annoying to apply; but the new misting spray nozzle makes all the difference. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this product randomly about a month ago. Wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but I liked the color of the bottle so I picked up this product since it wasn't very expensive.
I use it regularly after washing and towel drying my hair. Though it comes in a spray bottle as pictured, it actually has the consistency of a lotion. Because of this it does not mist on hair and sprays in a stream instead, it may be better to dispense it into the palm and distribute it throughout hair that way, but I am a little bit too lazy for careful applicaiton so I just spray it on and comb it through damp hair with a widetooth comb.
It smells nice, kind of citrusy but the scent does not linger. It makes my hair soft and a little bit shinier, nothing exceptional though.
I like it and use it simultaneously with other smoothing products prior to blow drying/straightening my hair. It works well and should really only be used on damp (not dry) hair.
Not sure whether or not I will repurchase. I will see how I feel about it later on because it's a big bottle that lasts a while. If I could rate it as a 3.7 I would but I'll round up to a 4. So far it isn't anything spectacular but it is nice to have as a leave in conditioner/smoothing product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No