April 18, 2014 | 1536 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like sweet vanillas for a boost. I held off until this was in marshals. I really like it for depressing fall days. Got it with a small lotion for only 20 bucks

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The fragrance can can is probably one of her best ones period I like the sweet candy foody smells and I do like this one. I tend to get alot of compliments with this one. The fragrance goes on and stays on and that is awsome! It is warm and cozy and wears well in the fall and winter time. The price is resonable not too pricey it's worh every penny. The visual and theme is great but they bottle is just plan ugly... the lid wont even stay on my bottle but the juice is what is really important isnt it and I guess thats all that matters. If you like jessica's fancy, britney's fantasy, katy perry's meow than you will love this for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

It's kind of emb, but there was a time that this was my HG perfume. I still like the scent, it's got cotton candy notes to it. My boyfriend at the time loved it, it's a very sultry, sexy, youthful scent. The staying power is pretty good too, better than some of my more expensive perfumes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MoniMMa

This is one of my ultimate favorite perfumes to go out for a late night movie, dinner or just to go out. It has a sweet scent and lasts till you literally stick your clothes in the washer! That's the kind of perfumes I love to recommend, awesome smell ,and lasts! Definitely a must have!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Reflect

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I'm always excited and willing to try a new fragrance especially if it's sweet. I visited my nearest counter to check out New "Can Can", I can also admit the Burlesque theme hearing that Indeed it was a sweeter fragrance. I Sprayed a moderate amount.

Result - The fragrance was indeed sweet. I didn't catch many floral notes. I did catch a very light cotton candy and vanilla bean. I thought it was nice but not nice enough to purchase it especially since I own Britney Spear's Fantasy of which this is very similar to.

Lasting Power - With my chemistry this fragrance didn't even provide any of it's fragrant scent after a 1/2 an hour. I'm very observant with fragrances and I conclude that the lasting power was very weak.

In Conclusion - I will not be purchasing the fragrance. There is 100s of Fragrances out there to try, That I do own and want to sample. I wouldn't own this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I don't get the hate for this product. When I bought it (admittedly a few years ago now), it smelled lovely. Sweet, sugary almost, with a vanilla/cotton candy hint.

I bought it for my friend for her birthday and she loved it.

I don't know what it smells like NOW, but I do know what it smelled like when I bought it a couple of years ago, and it doesn't fit the descriptions offered in these reviews...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by JCha

I bought this on a whim. It came in a gift set so I got a lotion and gel along with this perfume and OMG, the scent made me sick, it was one of the worse scent I ever smell. I am not good at describing scents but wth did they put in this?? I can't believe Paris would approve of it. IT STINKS. IDK some ppls seem to like it. Her other perfume seems to be fine...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by beautyIndia

i m using to the adidas deo, that is a good deo with effective cost..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by raspberrypeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great perfume If you like sweet scents :) It's very subtle and sweet, great for a young person. I'd say It's sweet, fresh, and floraly and I'd wear it in the daytime. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this scent a couple of times! I love the scent. I use it almost every day!