September 23, 2014 | 1007 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells like fairy floss

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This fruity/sweet/floral scent is great for all year round. Its pretty cheap too, i purchased a 50ml bottle for £12 from Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of cotton candy I just believed it was very strong and sweet for me but if your nose can handle it and you don't get headaches I recommend it Taylor Swift wonder struck smells similar to it but they change to there scents at the end

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Anda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pleasant, girly, fun. Nothing sophisticated or outstanding but a nice fruity-sweet scent. I can take a lot of sugar so this isn't really that sweet compared to scents like Pink Sugar, Midnight Fantasy, etc.

To me, it's a nod to - but not a copy of - other sweet celeb scents. Got to give it to Jean Claude Delville for a non-linear composition that doesn't start with the generic, overdone “fresh citrus” topnotes. However, it does smell synthetic and like air-freshener at the start. Of the florals, I find the fleshy orchid to be prominent but the middle portion of the scent is quite soft and weak compared to the opening. My favorite part is probably the drydown when the amber starts coming in. It lends an almost coconut-y aspect to the flowers. The woods and musk come in subtly and add cozy warmth and texture, turning the amber into vanillic yumminess. I just wish this part wasn't quite so soft.
---
Lasting power is not fantastic and projection is only good for the top notes, so that's where I take off some points. The other con is that the plastic cap doesn't stay on firm. It twirls on the neck and comes off with the lightest pull so it's not going to be travel safe if you're the type to bring fragrances out.

NOT for everyone because the opening is very sweet (like artificially-flavored fruit syrup). I'm going to say No to repurchasing because I have SO many fruity-sweet scents I'm still trying, but never say never.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like sweet vanillas for a boost. I held off until this was in marshals. I really like it for depressing fall days. Got it with a small lotion for only 20 bucks

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The fragrance can can is probably one of her best ones period I like the sweet candy foody smells and I do like this one. I tend to get alot of compliments with this one. The fragrance goes on and stays on and that is awsome! It is warm and cozy and wears well in the fall and winter time. The price is resonable not too pricey it's worh every penny. The visual and theme is great but they bottle is just plan ugly... the lid wont even stay on my bottle but the juice is what is really important isnt it and I guess thats all that matters. If you like jessica's fancy, britney's fantasy, katy perry's meow than you will love this for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

It's kind of emb, but there was a time that this was my HG perfume. I still like the scent, it's got cotton candy notes to it. My boyfriend at the time loved it, it's a very sultry, sexy, youthful scent. The staying power is pretty good too, better than some of my more expensive perfumes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MoniMMa

This is one of my ultimate favorite perfumes to go out for a late night movie, dinner or just to go out. It has a sweet scent and lasts till you literally stick your clothes in the washer! That's the kind of perfumes I love to recommend, awesome smell ,and lasts! Definitely a must have!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Reflect

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I'm always excited and willing to try a new fragrance especially if it's sweet. I visited my nearest counter to check out New "Can Can", I can also admit the Burlesque theme hearing that Indeed it was a sweeter fragrance. I Sprayed a moderate amount.

Result - The fragrance was indeed sweet. I didn't catch many floral notes. I did catch a very light cotton candy and vanilla bean. I thought it was nice but not nice enough to purchase it especially since I own Britney Spear's Fantasy of which this is very similar to.

Lasting Power - With my chemistry this fragrance didn't even provide any of it's fragrant scent after a 1/2 an hour. I'm very observant with fragrances and I conclude that the lasting power was very weak.

In Conclusion - I will not be purchasing the fragrance. There is 100s of Fragrances out there to try, That I do own and want to sample. I wouldn't own this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I don't get the hate for this product. When I bought it (admittedly a few years ago now), it smelled lovely. Sweet, sugary almost, with a vanilla/cotton candy hint.

I bought it for my friend for her birthday and she loved it.

I don't know what it smells like NOW, but I do know what it smelled like when I bought it a couple of years ago, and it doesn't fit the descriptions offered in these reviews...