Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/24/2013 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got this off ulta about a month a ago and omg was it worth it for ten bux you get 9 highly pigmented shadows shag and scratch are my fave I am still amazed at the color payoff of these eyeshadows definitely recommend this

on 11/8/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

i got this for ten bucks off of Ultas website. its good. You get good amount comeo n ten dollars thats good for Urban Decay product!
I too dont wear the loud colors much but I most def loved the browns n goldy color and works nicely. way worth it good for xmas gifts especially to someone who never gets to own any high end make up.. so ya way worth it..

on 9/16/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Amazing! Got it on sale from UD......another slam dunk from UD! Honey and Graffitti are my faves.....but with fishnet and peace you can do an amazing peacock eye. Shag, scratch and Underground are beautiful neutrals......so glad I got this....still on sale for 10 ladies! I may get another!!

on 9/16/2013 7:53:00 PM

I saw that this was on sale for $10 and decided to try it because I had never had UD eyeshadow before. The packaging of the palette is absolutely stunning. It has a silver chain-like arrangement on the front (not sure how to describe it) and it's covered in purple velvet. It closes with a hidden magnet which I love because I have had sets like this that were difficult to open. It has 9 shadows. The pigmentation was about what I would expect. I know that I will probably never use some colors like Zero (too dark, not sure when I would use black eyeshadow) or Graffiti (just not fond of that shade of green) but it's a nice variety. It came with a primer potion AND two eyeshadow brushes which was amazing for the price. The mirror is a little small but for the price I really can't complain. This definitely turned me onto UD eyeshadow palettes and I am very happy with this purchase.

on 8/28/2013 4:24:00 PM

I gotta admit, I bought this a little bit on a whim after buying a few UD shadows and liking the texture. When this was on sale for $10 on the UD website, I figured I could get SOME kinda use out of it. Little did I realize just how versatile those colors really are! I mean, at a glance, they look kinda out there for this 44 year old suburban mom of 2, but wow, with the right tools and application, you can make it natural day to full on dazzling. The shimmer is perfect, not 'glittery', the wear is wonderful, and the color payoff is beyond compare. I have always been a MAC follower, but move over. UD is in da house!

on 8/19/2013 6:43:00 PM

Was lucky to score this on sale at Urban Decays website for 12$. Im always impressed with UD's prouducts as their casings aren't made cheap. This one comes in a velvet case with some metal beading on the top, opening it up to 9 gorgeous pigmented shadows and a travel sized eye primer. Urban Decays shadow colors always continue to attract me and they have great quality and fun colors. If you like to work with bold, bright shadows and some neutrals, this is a great palette to have. Im just glad I got it on sale :) Keep checking Urban Decays website because they are always having a sale on palettes and also Ebay for cheaper prices than retail in the stores.

Amazing! Great pigment, beautiful colors. No creasing with primer potion (I also use a NYX pencil in milk over UDPP to get the pan color instantly. It's on sale at UD website for $10! Pick one up before they're gone forever! Fishnet and ransom make for an awesome smoky eye! I'm a makeup artist and bought a few extras for myself and my kit! Get one before these buttery textures shades are gone! :)

on 7/27/2013 4:26:00 PM

I haven't ever bought vivid eyeshadows because I never believed I could pull them off, but I saw this was on sale for like 1/4 of the price and snagged it on impulse. I am surprised to say that I actually use it! Sure, I don't do crazy psychedelic eyes every day, but this adds so much variety to my makeup options. Throw in the colors with the neutrals in the Naked and Naked2 palettes and you have about a million different things you can do with your eyes.

on 5/15/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am *so* pleasently surprised with this eyeshadow palette. I own a few other UD palettes, and while they are far from "poor" quality shadows, these deluxe shades just blow them out of the water. They are so much more creamy, pigmented and smooth than regular Urban Decay eyeshadows. These are seriously like butter. I am so happy with this palette, and got it for $13 at Ulta! The packaging is adorable and practical - no fancy schmancy pop ups or bulky add ons (ahem, book of shadows). I would have prefered a brush or gloss mini, as opposed to the foam tip applicators it comes with, but I still am smitten.

on 4/24/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this on sale this year (after this has been out for so many years). I always wanted it but found that it was not a practical purchase because of the lack of neutral and matte shades. I love the bright shades in this palette and I'd recommend it to anyone new to UD. With an expansive UD collection, this palette may seem pointless but it isnt. Shades such as Peace and Honey are classics and I cant think of any comparables shades by UD or any other brand in my collection. Many of the shades in the palette are going to be discontinued according to my knowledge so this is a definite must have for a UD junkie like myself.

As expected the formula is highly pigmented, shimmery and buttery. As mentioned before, this palette cant stand on its own as there are no matte or transition shades for blending. I'm glad I got this on sale because I really had a problem with paying full price for it, not that its not worth it but its a kind of special occassion / glam night type of palette.

Popular Palettes