July 25, 2014 | 957 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by carliecale

Love it! Truly does whiten your teeth fast and best of all, it's affordable! didn't give me any sensitivity but if the mouth guard that comes with.. Is uncomfortable. So definitely consider purchasing your own

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using this from Kandee Johnson's video and I'm glad that I did. I've been using this for almost one month and I see my teeth getting whiter after each use. I do it about every other night. The good thing is that you don't have to leave it on for a long time (5 minutes!). I did take Kandee's tip and buy the separate mouth guards and had them formed to my teeth (according to her instructions in her video). That, I think, makes the difference. I didn't think I needed the rinse, but I bought the combo pack anyway. I actually like the rinse because I feel like it gets all the remaining gel off of my teeth. I haven't had ANY sensitivity and that was my main concern in the past with using teeth whiteners (Crest Whitestrips). I really like this and am surprised that I hadn't heard of this before! Thanks, Kandee!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by doll107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I saw Kandee Johnson's video about this stuff, so I had to try it. I went out to but it and yes, it's extremely cheap! But I've used this stuff several times now and I haven't seen any difference. I wish it worked because it's sooo cheap! Don't think I will be repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by delilah001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this after watching Kandee's youtube video about it, but this just does not work. After using it, my teeth are not even one shade whiter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works like a charm!! You apply it to your teeth (I used a q-tip) and rub it around then let it sit for 5 minutes. Literally, after about 2 weeks my teeth were BY FAR noticeably whiter!!

I will use this again soon because I get bad coffee stains on my teeth!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by bri0421

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff! I can't believe that it is so cheap for how well it works. I saw results after the first use. Not amazing results (those come later), but enough to be like, "holy cow, this stuff is magical". And it is magical. I became a coffee addict about 5 years ago and my teeth were on the whiter side before that. Unfortunately, the wonderful time spent drinking coffee has stained my teeth. They became a dull, almost yellow-ish color. I heard about the Crest white strips, but I also heard about their painful side effects. Finally, I saw an ad for this on tv and thought, why not. So, I went to the store, almost screamed of joy when I saw how inexpensive it was, and bought it. I can tell you that after just the 5th time of using this once a day for 20 minutes, my teeth are sparkling white. They aren't glow in the dark white. They are more of a natural, pretty white. I am amazed. It is so easy to use too. I just brush my teeth, take a q-tip, put the gel on the q-tip, and then rub it on my teeth. I then let it sit on there for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off. It is seriously that simple. I wish I had taken a before picture to show how awesome the results are. I will say, there is some sensitivity (mainly on my gums) when the gel is on my teeth, but it goes away when I rinse. I have had absolutely no bad side effects, and this is coming from someone with very sensitive teeth. So, if you are at a last resort like I was, give this a try! It's really inexpensive, so there isn't anything to lose.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This stuff is great. It's inexpensive and I haven't had any sensitivity with it. The key is to use it 2x a day consistently to see the best results. When I was doing that, my teeth were SO white. Even after using it a couple times my teeth are brighter than before. I tried using this with a mouth guard and it was gross.. makes you drool. But using a q-tip is fine. Staple product in my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by wq13

I've been using this 2 times a day for about 20 minutes each time for 4 days now. I have used Crest White Strips Professional Effects before, and I must say that this is just as good, if not better, and a heck of a lot cheaper (I got it for $9 at Walgreens)! I have had NO SENSITIVITY using Plus White, but when I used Crest White Strips, I had shooting pain! My teeth aren't terribly yellow or stained, but my bottom teeth are a bit yellow near the gums. After 4 days, they're barely yellow and my top row of teeth is gleaming!! And they aren't the "fake white" color, they look naturally white! I will continue to use this and I will NEVER spend $50+ on Crest White Strips ever again.

How I apply:
1. Brush teeth. I use Crest 3D White.
2. Use Q-tip to apply gel to top and bottom teeth (front teeth only)
3. Put on mouthguards. Personally, I use plastic orthodontic retainers since I used to have braces. The gel does not damage my retainers at all and it works perfectly.
4. Wipe off excess gel on gums.
5. Wait 20 minutes.
6. Take off retainers. Use clean, wet toothbrush and brush the gel on teeth. Rinse with cool water.
7. (optional; I only do this at night) Use whitening mouthwash. I use Crest 3D White Glamorous White.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Alyssacouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The 5th time I used it, while the tray was in my mouth, 10 minutes later the bottom of my gums started to sting like crazy. It felt like a painful zing! I had to take it out immediately!

Overall after using it my gums & teeth didn't feel sensitive until about 1-2 hours later! The pain is unbearable. I am never using this product again! I do not reccomend this to anyone with sensitive gums and teeth.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Raquelgi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product. I began using it 5 years ago and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any bad side effects maybe because I only use it maybe once a month and only on my front teeth since that's all people can see. No point in wasting the gel in the back where my teeth are hidden. I use it for 5-10 minutes at a time depending on how long it has been since my last usage. The result lasts about a month and then it's time to do it all over again. I'm sure it's not as good as what your dentist can do, but for $7, I can't complain about that. I've tried whitening strips and those made my teeth super sensitive, I've tried whitening mouth wash with the matching toothpaste and it did nothing. This product along with Rembrandt Extreme Whitening is the best in my opinion, for teeth whitening at home.