April 16, 2014 | 2037 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by wq13

I've been using this 2 times a day for about 20 minutes each time for 4 days now. I have used Crest White Strips Professional Effects before, and I must say that this is just as good, if not better, and a heck of a lot cheaper (I got it for $9 at Walgreens)! I have had NO SENSITIVITY using Plus White, but when I used Crest White Strips, I had shooting pain! My teeth aren't terribly yellow or stained, but my bottom teeth are a bit yellow near the gums. After 4 days, they're barely yellow and my top row of teeth is gleaming!! And they aren't the "fake white" color, they look naturally white! I will continue to use this and I will NEVER spend $50+ on Crest White Strips ever again.

How I apply:
1. Brush teeth. I use Crest 3D White.
2. Use Q-tip to apply gel to top and bottom teeth (front teeth only)
3. Put on mouthguards. Personally, I use plastic orthodontic retainers since I used to have braces. The gel does not damage my retainers at all and it works perfectly.
4. Wipe off excess gel on gums.
5. Wait 20 minutes.
6. Take off retainers. Use clean, wet toothbrush and brush the gel on teeth. Rinse with cool water.
7. (optional; I only do this at night) Use whitening mouthwash. I use Crest 3D White Glamorous White.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Alyssacouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The 5th time I used it, while the tray was in my mouth, 10 minutes later the bottom of my gums started to sting like crazy. It felt like a painful zing! I had to take it out immediately!

Overall after using it my gums & teeth didn't feel sensitive until about 1-2 hours later! The pain is unbearable. I am never using this product again! I do not reccomend this to anyone with sensitive gums and teeth.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Raquelgi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product. I began using it 5 years ago and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any bad side effects maybe because I only use it maybe once a month and only on my front teeth since that's all people can see. No point in wasting the gel in the back where my teeth are hidden. I use it for 5-10 minutes at a time depending on how long it has been since my last usage. The result lasts about a month and then it's time to do it all over again. I'm sure it's not as good as what your dentist can do, but for $7, I can't complain about that. I've tried whitening strips and those made my teeth super sensitive, I've tried whitening mouth wash with the matching toothpaste and it did nothing. This product along with Rembrandt Extreme Whitening is the best in my opinion, for teeth whitening at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Kristinaweaver08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product! Notice a pretty good difference after one 15 minute use. I know it say 5 minutes and you can use it for just 5 but I am a smoker so I went with 15. And it live up to its claim. Def whitened teeth. Not as good as a dentist whitening but for the money an time PERFECT! Always keep it on hand just for upkeep.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by alh441

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff us amazing. Got it for about $9, had very low expectations because all varieties of Whitestrips, the Rembrandt kits and other products never worked well for me. Two days in, I saw a huge difference. After 2 weeks, unbelievable improvements in my coffee/soda/red wine stained teeth. No increased sensitivity, which is a huge plus! I used the gel with moldable mouthguards (from a different whitening kit) and did 15 minutes at each treatment. Will never buy a different tooth whitening product because this stuff is so much more effective (and cheaper!).the moth trays that come with the kit (also includes a stain preventing mouth rinse) are not so great, that's my only complaint. Will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I bought this because of all the good reviews, and I'm afraid I've found it hopeless. It seems to have managed to sensitise my teeth without doing much in the way of whitening them, which is exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I've just found it in the back of the bathroom cabinet, thrown it away and gone back to using Crest Whitestrips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by casey612

This product is a super cheap option to whiten your teeth fast! I use this whenever I feel my teeth are looking dull, and it works great! If I use it a few days in a row, I can really tell a difference. It is extremely affordable and gets the job done! I usually use a Q Tip to apply it, but it is a little messy. I would recommend buying whitening trays! Overall, it is a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Nurica88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so I love this product! I put it on using a cotton swab coz that way I make sure i don't get anything on my gums where as with the trays that's really hard to do! First time I used it, 5 mins and my teeth were so much whiter! My dentist says using it often will damage my teeth so I used it once a month and my teeth stay white AND HEALTHY! Also, it's seriously only $7 at Walmart! Win.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Brendab11

This product is hands down amazing, i made an account just to let people knew how good it was. Ever since using this product people have asked me so frequently what i use to get my teeth so white, even my dentist! Its great, easy and effective, I've gone through like three tubes of this stuff and wont stop buying it and its cheap, 10-11 bucks at the drugstore. I definitely recommend this

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I say I drink A LOT of coffee, that is a HUGE understatement. Even after I spend a few hundred dollars getting my teeth whitened, it fades pretty quick. I like keeping my teeth as perfect as possible and using these just 1 time a week is a moneymaker and godsend, keeps the smile sparkly (:

Very reasonable price at 19.99 for about 25 servings, will buy again