MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

on 6/26/2015 10:52:00 PM

I was disappointed by this product. I have normal skin with minor complexion redness depending on the weather. The coverage wasn't as good as what I was told it would be. It comes highly recommended by makeup artists and bloggers although I will stay with my Nars luminous foundation and L'Oreal true match.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my 2nd time trying this foundation. The first time was about a year ago and I hated it because it gave me zero coverage, I have oily skin and it was melting off my face, leaving my face so greasy throughout the day, and totally gone by 5 hours max. So I was thinking that this foundation is definitely not for oily skin and will never worked with my skin type.

I have always been using a matte & full coverage foundation and loving the Estee Lauder Double Wear. But then lately I'm kind of sick of full coverage foundation, it feels so heavy and thick on my face :( So I was looking for a light/medium coverage foundation that would feel light on my face also. I decided to give this foundation a try again as I was thinking that back then I probably didn't use a proper method of applying / primer / and setting powder and maybe that's why this foundation always slid off my face. So this time I use a good mattifying primer, I followed many suggestions here by using my fingers to blend the foundation until the consistency becomes thicker like a "film" (was using a brush back then) and yes, I got a completely different result, then I apply a mattifying setting powder, and finish it up with a setting spray (optional). And the result I get is very satisfied :) It's not sliding off/melting off my face anymore, my face is not greasy, I get a sheer coverage with 1 layer and I achieve light coverage with 2 layers - or even 3 and it still won't look cakey, and it stays intact on my face 'til very late at night.

And no, I don't have perfect skin. I am far from having perfect skin. I have slightly freckles and acne scars but I'm not afraid to use this foundation :)

on 6/25/2015 6:45:00 AM

I bought this because everyone raves about it & my god am I disappointed. I bought the biggest bottle which was nearly £30 ...I feel I would have been better just buying a foundation from superdrug instead. It is really runny & it takes a while to dry so if your looking to apply make-up quickly this isn't the foundation for you.
I like a medium coverage foundation that is buildable this is a light foundation which is supposed to be buildable but I don't feel I get much more coverage after a 2nd coat.
It doesnt really seem to set on my face, it rubs off if you touch your face which I don't like because I like my foundation to stay on my face until I take it off.
My face looks really oily when I wear this...bare in mind I like a dewy finish but this gives a sweaty look.
I fink this foundation would be good for someone with really dull dry skin...stay away from this if you have oily skin.
I will be going back to my Urban Decay Naked foundation.

on 6/17/2015 4:08:00 AM

I bought this product believing on millions of comments on blogs, vlogs. I didn't hope to get full coverage for sure but hope to have balanced skin tone (well it balances skin tone a bit I should say) and a glowy healthy skin. I have a normal skin with skin tone problem and a matte tired look. I can't see any glow or health on my skin when I apply it and think that fans of this product use microscope to see what it promises. Besides, proces is too much for that kind of a product since it does nothing at the end. You can buy a good BB cream or Rimmel foundation with less money and with SPF production. I won't buy it again. Sorry bloggers and fans.

on 6/11/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use this for my face and body and I love it. It's a really good price for the size and the fact that it's MAC etc and it looks awesome on my skin. Total HG.

This is truly my holy grail foundation. After trying out so many drugstore -high end foundations I've finally found the right one. I have combo-oily skin and I find that this lasts all day even during the heat. The trick is to use your hands and warm the project between your fingers which will give you medium coverage. Brushes are deff a no no for this foundation unless you want sheer coverage. Wait a few minutes before setting it as well and it'll give off such a natural finish. I'll definitely keep repurchasing

on 6/5/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have very sensitive, dry skin and this is amazing!!! Its a film-forming foundation that smoothes over any dry patches and makes my skin look so fresh and hydrated. I use this in conjunction with clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief as a base which also forms a light film. I find using both of these products together seal in the moisture in my skin without looking greasy at all. Even by the end of my usual 12 hour day - where i would normally have flakiness and patchiness especially around my nose and chin - with this foundation it still looks smooth and even! I find that applying a small amount of translucent powder on my T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) as well as under my eyes makes sure this foundation doesnt look too shiny/dewey. I also especially love how it looks under powder - so beautiful you cant tell its foundation - just makes my skin look really amazing. It also comes in a massive 120ml bottle for only $60 here in Australia which is really amazing for a high end foundation. I also love that they make a white version of this foundation which i use to blend with the N1 shade to get my exact, perfect shade for my very pale skin which changes slightly through the seasons. Excellent for layering to build up anywhere from an extremely light and natural to an almost medium coverage - enough to hide my redness and a few spots. Absolutely in love!!!

on 6/3/2015 3:15:00 PM

It's a nice foundation for like 2 hours, it transfers and fades away very weirdly on me, I'm in the shade C1, I end up looking like a giraffe because the color match is not pale enough (it matches my neck but it's half a shade darker than my face). I was not really looking for too much coverage and the formula seems nice. Everyone keeps saying to try it on summer because it's more of a summer foundation. The packaging is not practical because it always leaks when I try to shake the foundation before use, leaving me with way too much product out. Also it stings my eye are whenever I apply it to my lid or under eye. Will not repurchase, I give it 2 lippies because of the nice feel on the skin and for having the coverage I was looking for. It is good to mix in foundations actually.

on 6/1/2015 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this foundation! I use the color C4, for my NC 40/[true match sun beige] skin. I mix it with my custom cover drops, I have combination skin (oily t zone, normal everywhere else and dry cheeks), and ALOT of acne scarring. This foundation (without the drops [medium], covers amazingly also. I just prefer the drops cause I love full coverage) covers all of my acne scarring and lasts all day with a beautiful healthy glow, very dewy. This might not be incredible for super oily people (unless you set VERY well), this is great for people who want a dewy finish who don't have problematic skin.

on 5/31/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had quite high hopes for this foundation and it didn't exactly live up to them. I have very dry, red, spot-prone skin and although it didn't cling too badly to my dry patches, it didn't cover any of my skin problems. If you were to wear this foundation, you might as well not wear at all, the only difference is that it gives the skin a subtle dewy finish, which is nice. I now use this foundation over my regular foundation (Revlon ColourMatch 24hr) because it's almost matte when you apply it and I like to have a dewy finish, which this foundation absolutely does to the best of its ability.

This foundation is great for anyone who has fairly good skin, and just needs a little hydration and the lightest of coverage, and in that case, I'd recommend a cheap tinted moisturiser.

Video Reviews & Tutorials