October 1, 2014 | 1704 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mienelienable

Best foundation ever in my oppinion! Goes on nicely, gives a lovely glow and last forever. This fdtion doesn't cover everything but can be build up to a medium coverage. Would highly recommend as the same shade can worn during the winter and summer (adjust a little to the skin as it's very watery).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by parischandler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation to use as my summer base because I wanted something light and dewy. I got matched to the shade N1 which is just about right for my pale skin, possibly slightly dark but i do have neutral undertones. It is a good price for a trusted high end brand with a good amount of product in the bottle. I applied it first with a buffing brush but it wasn't working, so tried with my fingers, as most people suggest, but I really did not like that either.
I just couldn't get on with it unfortunately, it has a sheer coverage and just seemed to disappear from my face within a couple of hours, though I have normal skin. I then tried mixing it with other foundations that I know work for me to make them slightly more glowing, however it made the lasting power on these drop significantly too. It didn't break me out but feels slightly greasy on my face when applied, however I do like the smell.
I can imagine it being perfect for makeup artists on shoots because when first applied the foundation looks amazing. I adore the finish, but for every day wear, it just doesn't work for me.
If anyone has this foundation, just a heads up, I was told to shake the bottle every so often due to it being water based, to make it last longer and keep it fresh. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Les281

I really like this product!!!!!! I use it everyday!! I use it to have a natural look. I wear a uniform everyday so im not too concerned about looking "glam". I have combo skin but as long as I powder the oily spots im good. Mid day I like the dewy look so I don't mind it. When I do want a "glam" look I mix it with my graftobian palette to thin out the crème foundation and get more coverage out of f&b and I love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

Love it to pieces. For the longest time I used matte foundations and they always ended up making my skin look dull and cakes no matter the application. This little gem is so perfect for everyday use. It's dewy and makes your skin look like it's naturally even and glowy. You basically set it with blotting powder & you're ready to go. Dot some concealer on any blemishes and undereye circles because this is a sheer foundation that covers redness but not any spots. For that I used mac select cover up. I always get compliments on how nice my skin is. Try this! AND you get a TON of product for something this HQ. so actually it's not as pricey as it looks, it'll last longer than a small bottle from Mac, but for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

You need to be realistic about this product. It's not for coverage. If you can accept that, then you will get along fine with it. I use this religiously when I have good skin days and during daytime wear. I have combo skin, I use a primer, concealer on spots and lightly powder my T-zone. It lasts the same as my other foundations (MUFE HD, EL DW, Chanel Aqua), I always have to at least blot with every foundation at some point. It evens out skin tone beautifully and let's my natural freckles etc show through. N.B - you can build it up to a light/medium, I wore it on my wedding day (daytime ceremony) and it was beautiful with photography and in person

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

I have shade C4 as my sister very kindly gave me the foundation as she hated it. My actual shade is C3 as C4 is a bit dark on me.

The good
This looks like skin!
Feels bare, very lightweight and natural
Photographs well
Adds natural glow
A lot of product
Covers redness

The bad
Costly (but a lot of product)
Covers no marks, scars or freckles
Gets badly oily if not powdered or blotted
Lasts about 4-6hrs on my skin (makes my pores look huge by 6th hour)

I like this foundation simply because I hate wearing makeup and trying to match 3000 shades to my skin. This foundation is so natural it simply enhances your skin. It doesn't cover ANY marks but covers redness. I wear it as a day foundation (most days)... for going out it back to studio fix fluid!

Its consistency is somewhat stickly but that resides. Always POWDER!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another eponymous product I wanted to love... C2 was a beautiful match on my light/medium yellow toned skin, and it did impart a nice "glow" at first but got straight up shiny as the day progressed. The coverage was very light and evened things out with a second coat. I did rub it in with my fingers instead of a sponge or brush application.
I just can't wear this however because I am 95% sure that it broke me out. Really badly. I have skin that usually tolerates makeup well, and I just can't commit to trying it again and risking the acne and resulting hyperpigmentation and scarring that follows it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jodiegirl6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I have sensitive skin and I don't get any reactions whatsoever. It is very light and can be applied with your fingertips - this was a big plus for me as I'm too lazy to apply fountain any other way ;) You can build it up for heavier coverage however I find one coat paired with Golden bronzing powder is perfect for work/day wear and I add a second coat for night wear. The lightness of the foundation also means you can make a bottle last for a couple of months as it spreads out so evenly and smoothly across the face, which helps ease the pain of the price tag. Long lasting wear, especially if paired with a primer and gives the skin a lovely glow. Enjoy! x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by meliannatsr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate wearing foundation because I feel that it makes my skin look really caked up, so that's the main reason I adore this so much- it is very light but it provides enough coverage in order to conceal redness and discoloration and it leaves the skin looking dewy and glowing and healthy! I like to use this as a base and use concealer to cover up whatever needs to be covered and my skin looks perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by lexibebe26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far, this is my favourite foundation that I've tried to date. I have dry skin, so I prefer a dewey finish, which this foundation gives. I also don't have extremely problematic skin, or many blemishes needed to cover up, which is why the fact that this foundation isn't full coverage is okay with me, even though it is buildable. The foundation doesn't have a scent, although it can feel tacky on the skin if you touch it with your hands throughout the day, unless you set it with a powder. I generally don't set my make up with powder, and it stays throughout the day without being set, although it is on the pricey side. It also doesn't cake up on my skin AT ALL, so I would definitely recommend it if your skin is extremely dry, like mine. c: