August 31, 2014 | 982 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Ageless Results Renewing Day Cream Spf 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It does not love me. Caused my combination skin to break out. It contains a host of anti-aging ingredients including palmitoyl oligopeptide (Matrixyl) to increase collagen production and minimize fine lines. I also wish the spf had a physical sunscreen like zinc or titanium oxide.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by qpid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am very happy with this. I agree that the dispenser is a great size. I , too, like the smell. It makes my skin super soft and it looks great - much smoother. I am thrilled to report no sensitivity issues, especially pleasing since sunscreens can be a big culprit for that bus so far no problems at all. Very moisturizing without being greasy. I think Avon has a winner with this line, I just hope it does not get discontinued like so many things with Avon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by gswitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using everyday for about three weeks. It gives my face a dewey "glow" without looking oily. It also helps my foundation go on "smoother". I also use it on my neck as well to help keep it looking "fresh". I have oily skin and was expecting this to make my skin worse but it's actually done the opposite. I'm currently using this in conjunction with the Retexturizing Peel and am very happy with my results. My skin tone is actually looking better than it did in my 20s.

I am very pleased with the packaging of the lotion. I travel quite a bit and love the fact that it doesn't "squirt" out or get "smashed" while flying. It's also small enough that it doens't take up a lot of space in my cosmetics travel bag.

I will defintely continue purchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

My sister sells Avon and I was checking out the sales on the daytime SPF moisturizers since my most recent purchase of moisturizer with SPF stings the crap out of my eyes (Cetaphil). This one was cheap and came with a free Renewing Eye Cream, so what did I have to lose?

Well, I am happy to report that this moisturizer is much better than anticipated! It hydrates my combo dry skin well and sinks in real quick. I feel well-moisturized all day and my make up goes on perfectly over top.

Also, LOVE the short 'fat' pump dispenser (which would fit on ANY medicine cabinet shelf easily) - I gave it a 4 though b/c I am not sure how it will dispense when it is close to the end. The box says that it is "Dermotologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), and UVA/UVB SPF 15 broad spectrum protection". It also says it has "soy extract and vitamins to help skin look and feel younger". Not so sure about that last claim, but I do like this - for the price, the convenience and especially b/c it doesn't sting my eyes.

I also think the scent a little strong - don't know how to describe it - but it does go away after a little while. I will definitely re-purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 10:56:00 AM More reviews by CentralPerk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am addicted to this product. It could be the slightly masculine smell they've given it. It's very nice. The bottle with the pump is a great design. I previously used L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease and my only complaint was the tub and getting the cream under my fingernails all the time.

I honestly have never used a sunscreen on my face. I do have a lot of freckles but no wrinkles. Perhaps because I have slightly oily skin.

I will continue to use this product. I'm so glad I found it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 7:59:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised not to see a review of this already. I like Avon's skincare line. I think for the most part it's good quality stuff at reasonable prices. This is part of ther Avon Solution line which is like a step down from the Anew line. I'm 35 and I have pretty good skin which I attribute to wearing sunscreen religiously since I was in my mid 20's. I'm just starting to show some fine lines around my eyes so I started using the Anew Alternative at night. I needed a good day cream with SPF but I don't want to spend a lot of money. I went back and forth between using this and the Alternative Day. I have had samples of the Alternative Day and while it's nice, it is a little heavy for day use I think. So I went the cheaper route and tried this one. I have to say I like it. It's a good decent moisturizer. I don't expect miracles out of it but it has a good creamy consistency that softens and hydrates my face without leaving it greasy. It is thicker than I expected but not quite as moisturizing as the Alternative. It has a nice fresh scent that I can recognize as Avon. They have been making their skincare line scents pretty good lately IMO. I love the pump applicator, you don't have to press very hard to get enough. It's a short fat bottle that you don't have to worry about it constantly tipping over in your medicine cabinet. I think I would purchase again, I paid $3.99 off of ebay but it usually frequently on sale.