November 26, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil 931A Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by swhatever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

um how do i sharpen it? sorry

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Bought it for my waterline, color doesn't even transfer. Didn't like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by laurenchan88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love! Love! Love! this eyeliner!!! it last all day long on me top and bottom (lash line and waterline) a must have for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have given up on finding an eye pencil that doesn't smudge on my upper lashline. On the lower lashline, this stuff seems to stay on for at least 6 hours, which is as good as it gets with my skin. It is super cheap, easy to apply, and doesn't irritate my contacts. I find that it's better than my MAC powerpoint and will continue purchasing this! If you're looking for a cheap, no fuss, easy to apply black liner, I definitely recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by radiant1

Terrible smudging! I would give this a negative 5 if I could. I can't understand why anyone would like this cheap horrible pencil. It splinters, too. Dangerous to the eye. Spend a little more and get something that lasts and won't smudge. This pencil is so old-fashioned!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This waterproof pencil liner has very rich, dark, true black color. I love the texture and application of this liner. I use this eyeliner for tightlining and it works very well, but I have yet to find a waterproof eyelining pencil that does not have ANY transfer to my lower waterline. However, the transfer of this product is a bit more than MUFE Aqua Eyes, but for the price, I can live with this. MUFE Aqua Eyes pencils currently run $16 and these run under $4!!! A tip on reducing the amount of transfer would be to make sure it is truly set and dry before blinking or allowing your lids to touch. I am glad it stays put so well and I have found that this is not that difficult to remove when I use my regular makeup remover and a microfiber cleansing cloth. It seems that the only liner that truly does not transfer is a waterproof liquid like WnW H2Oproof liquid liner, but I prefer the ease of a pencil. So, for everyday use, this fits the bill well. You do have to sharpen these and remember to keep them tightly capped. I highly recommend you try these! I have them in both the Dark Brown and in Black and love them and will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by courtneyjade

The very first time I used this, it was perfect, and it still is really good, but it was the best the first time for some reason. The price is dirt cheap, and I like it but I wish they could make it in the roll up kind, instead of a pencil, because i hate having to sharpen it. Overall this product is good. Way better than you would expect for the cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by nurseexec

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't beat the price of this eyeliner. I had read reviews here, and decided to try it when the L'Oreal Le Grand Kohl I bought turned out to be smudge central. I like the color of this a lot--it's very black, and matte. You have enough time to do a little smudging before it sets up, and it doesn't tug or drag. The pencil itself is plastic, and it seems to sharpen up well, and the cap fits on the end rather than rolling around the bathroom counter. I'll definitely buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by vandael

Smooth and creamy, but smudges like crazy. I used to use this to line my waterline, but after a couple hours I would have raccoon eyes. Now I use it as a guideline e/l for my gel liners and to smudge my lower lid. Great consistency for a $1.99 liner, has a matte finish that's perfect for smokey eyed looks. But I think I'll stick to UD 24/7 - it's pricey, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by cho_chang

this is an ok pencil, but smears too easily on me. back to revlon colorstay