October 22, 2014 | 1826 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by officeralice

This is a very good concealer if you use the right tools! Use a small foundation brush to apply and blend - works a treat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by sellyp96

I loved this product because I normally have very dry skin so it didn't dry out my dark circles under and around my eyes. It did NOT make my skin look cakey, I was looking for something very light that has yellow undertones and I've finally found it :D It is so so easy to blend. I gave it a 5 stars because packaging, price and coverage was GREAT! :) It covers very well and it can be used as a highlighter as well. I only wear concealer and it blends well with my skin color. You can't even tell I have makeup on! :) I totally recommend this product. Oh and one little problem. If you put TOO much on products on your undereye circles then it'll crease. So you'll have to put a small amount.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, let's see. Problem #1- it doesn't work. Problem #2- Really weird consistency and texture, it almost too dry to do anything. You put it on and it rubs right off. Its not consistent on the skin. Problem #3- they give you VERY little product. I twisted the tube up to see how much there was and it was pathetic. Yes, I know its cheap but still. Would never repurchase or recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this for spot coverage and possibly for my dark circles. I don't like this for either. The coverage is non existent, even if you pat it in instead of blending. It doesn't stay on well. I don't like the way it feels. I just don't like this at all. The only good thing about it is the price and that it matched my skin well. (Ivory)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

After running out of my merle norman concealer, I am happy to say that this concealer is pretty darn close

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Linanxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a bad concealer because it kinda highlights my blemishes and my skin looks dry and you can really see that i have make up on if i used it, but it really covers my dark circles but the i have almost no dark circles so euhm yeah this product doesn't work very well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works badly as a concealer and actually highlight my blemishes that I'm now using it as a highlighter instead...... What a waste of money :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not the best concealer I have ever used, but it's really cheap and I got used to it. I have a light skin, so my under-eye circles are pretty obvious, therefore I use it in the lightest shade and it conceals waay better than the other concealers I have tried including MAC so It provides full coverage. The texture is nice, but if you apply too much it wrinkles out under your eyes. Yes it does what it says, It conceals blemishes, but be careful on choosing the right shade because too light or too dark might stand out and look fake! Try out two shades lighter than your skin, it does the trick. I will buy this again, due to the price and great coverage.

Note: be careful on the packaging because the cap might break if you drop it. It happened to me twice already!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the shade 201 neutralise.
I like how this is creamy this
is, not overdrying.Its also really quick to use. I apply this over my foundation on my dark circles and some spots I like to conceal. It does do a good brightening up my
undereyes. As for my other blemishes, it does fade throughout the day, but I've come to expect that with most concealers (ig I have low standards lol). My main problem is the packaging. I
t doesn't go down all the way, so Im always scared of
knicking it. And it doesn't has that much product, so I don't think its really worth repurchasing for $5.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is awful! I used this when I was young, starting out with make up and knew very little about what was good and bad concealer. This was the cheapest concealer I could find.

Makes blemishes more visible. Is basically a waxy cake. Germ heaven. I wish someone had told me better.