November 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use my Waffle Cone as an eye shadow, and as such it is one of my favourite everyday shadows. It is a light, gentle brown/rose that pairs wonderfully with both peaches. pinks and browns. Has a nice glitter to it, that is still subdued.

Overall, a nice colour, simply, and definitely one of my staple products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lemonazo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, this is a great product - I just have this very flattering, glowy-glow and gorgeous cheekbones today, and it doesn't look like I'm wearing a ton of blush, very flattering and natural. I gave it a 4 for packaging quality since the girl I bought it from online either received it bent up when it was in their old paper packaging, or it got that way when she shipped it to me. However, it looks like they put it in plastic containers now. Mine is pressed, not loose powder, and from reading other reviews, it looks like that's a real plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by evabigman

This is a great natural color with just the right amount of sparkle. It's what I usually carry in my purse for touch ups because it would compliment almost any look. Waffle Cone is the perfect name for it because that's exactly what it reminds me of.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess this color is not for me (light-medium asian skin tone). I tried it as a blush,but it looks so dirty on my face. Then i tried it as a bronzer, it didn;t work either :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Lilyscorner

I have light olive skin and this work fantastic! It's a sweep of light glow + a hint of shimmer on your face. It's not very dark, it ends up giving me a flushed glow (which i really like)! definitely buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by 3dogsnight73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have fair to medium skin and this blush is my go-to for dramatic eye looks or when i simply want to look naturally pretty. its hard for me to find mauvy-brown bronzers/blushes. i only have the sample, but i'm ordering the big one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by juliah09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I so love this blush with it's soft pink undertones! It looks so nice with a neutral eye color or even a dramatic eye with darker neutral colors...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by HanneKJ

An HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

You have to use a very light hand when using any of the EDM blushes because they are very very pigmented. I love this one because it give me a natural flushed bronzer look. I have a medium olive skin tone and lighter in the winter. This is one of my favourite blushes. Love love love! But like any other mineral makeup, it's messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

This was my second blush from EDM and I wore it every single day for about 3 weeks. I really like this blush and I find that even fair skin ladies would be able to get away with it. IMO it is not as pigmented as it looks. I usually have to do about 2 applications of it before it actually shows up on my skin. NC30, Olive Light/Golden Medium. I mean it does show up with one layer but I usually like to build it up to more of a contour shade.

Doubles as a nice nude/natural lip color and eyeshadow. Very versatile and a must have product!