December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by andyschill

This is my go-to eyeliner. I use Onyx Black. I do not like waterproof eye products, so I would never expect this to last all day. And it's true, this eyeliner does not last all day.

However, it does not smudge. I'd rather my eyeliner fade, rather than make me look like a panda. It's easy to apply, lasts a long time (I use it daily) and I am satisfied with the price I pay for it. Sometimes the inner corners of my eyes get a little smudged, but that tends to be because of other circumstances, such as hot weather. Again, I show some grace, because this isn't a waterproof product.

If you hate pencil and liquid eyeliner, and don't have the wallet size for the department store, this is a great option and perfect staple product for any makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been buying the brown color, expresso, for millions of years. If I could only have three things in my makeup kit, it would be this eyeliner, my By Terry foundation, and my Korres lip balm in Pomegranate.

It's not that this is the best eyeliner in the world. It's not. If you want one that will really stay on forever, you need to buy the MAC fluidline liners. But this little baby multi-tasks like nobody's business and that's why it's handy. I can use it to line my eyes, fill in my brows and line my lips too. When I go out without makeup on, I carry this in my bag just in case I change my mind and want to gussy up a bit. For the price, this is so worth it. You can buy them in multipacks!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I really didn't like this eyeliner. I got it in Espresso, a medium brown. It took so much rubbing to deposit color on to my waterline and faded off so quickly. The color didn't compliment me at all either. It made my eyes look red and tired like I had been crying.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by FGunsmoke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this liner in black. The color is creamy, and applies easily without tugging.

However, do not bother with this liner if you have any of the following: you have oily skin/lids, you are prone to watery eyes, or you live in a humid climate. The other day I couldn't find my Almay eyeliner (now THAT has staying power), so I applied this Covergirl liner to my bottom and top lids; the bottom line especially smudged terribly in only about an hour or two.

I imagine it would work fine for you if you only apply to your top lashline, you have dry skin, and/or you live in a dry climate.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by dianaflores

This eyeliner is good when first applied, but it dissapears in a couple of hours & you have to reapply it, so I have to carry it around to reapply it. I would prefer something with a longer stay on the waterline & that wouldn't smudge & make you seem like you still have on eyeliner from the night before.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not very pigmented at all, comes out more dark grey-like even after a few coats. Smudges very easily. The little sponge on the butt of the pencil I can't even use as it is stuck to the cap and won't come out. Got this for free so I'm extremely glad I didn't waste money on buying it. It's rubbish don't buy it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This was my very first makeup product and it turned me away from makeup and I didn't start using it again till 2-3 years later! This has to best the worst eyeliner I've ever bought.
It runs and smudges after a couple minutes. If there are moments where it doesn't runs or smudges, it disappears in an hour or so! Pigmented? Took me forever to get color on my lids and waterline! When I twisted up for more eyeliner, it doesn't go down! So be sure to make sure how much product you're going to use cause it's not going down again! (But I will have no clue why you would buy this anyway).
If you're a novice at makeup, please don't buy this one eyeliner. These automatic eyeliner pencils are supposed to be easy to use for beginners and experts, but this Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is terrible for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by shinobucat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised by the bad reviews! I bought this in Midnight Blue and loved it so much that I went back and got the black and dark brown colors as well. This liner makes it extremely easy for me to achieve a nice, thin line, right along my lash line. It's easy to build for a thicker line too. I don't normally touch my eyes during the day, so I don't have any problem with smudging like others have said.
I love that it is self sharpening. I will definitely buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by rhiamom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this at Costco, a package of 3 for $9.90. It's been years since I wore eyeliner, but lack of recent practice was not a problem. It went on smoothly, and I had no trouble getting the line thinner and thicker where I wanted.

Unfortunately, if I as much as touched my eyelid the liner would transfer to my finger, risking getting black smears on my clothes. I distinctly recall using pencil liners in the past that did not do this, and of course liquid liner, the kind I learned to use first, never ever will do this.

Anybody want 2 unopened and unused pencils?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is horrible, Smudges like crazy and does not last on waterline for anything. Definatley will not repurchase.