December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic blush, especially for the price! $5-6. It is like a dark pink with a bit of red and plum. Finely milled, no fallout, pigmented, and lasts all day! However, it is kind of hard to open so I don't really like the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great, easy packaging. Cute. So cheap for what you get, around $5 and I consider it ALMOST a dupe for Benefit's Dallas, which is amazing but around $30. Great taupey rose blush. Use it to contour my cheeks and pair with ELF's Passionate Pink blush on the apples of my cheeks and I get a perfect tan glow. That sounded conceited.. but its true. Try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the color, not super crazy about it. what i dont like about it is its staying power, other than that i think its a pretty color for an everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: deep bright pink

Pros

- pigmented
- matte
- long wearing

Cons

- packaging

Comments: A deep yellow-based pink that's a little on the bright side. It's pretty and I love that its matte. Highly pigmented and wears well.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

AMAZING. I have a lot of blushes and this is just the one I always go back to. Perfect matte finish, pigmented, finely milled. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It has been on my face at least 5 times a week for almost a year now (not exaggerating) and I haven't even hit pan!

So worth the money. It's in expensive yet looks gorgeous. I think I will be okay if I only have this one blush in my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Marylovesmakeup711

I absolutely love this blush! The pigmentation is amazing. It's like the perfect pink blush for my skin tone. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*very pigmented, that's why I'm using stippling brush
*matte finished
*price is affordable
*nice color for olive skin tone
*and Im loving it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is perfect for my medium/tan skin tone. I've been using this color for about a year and it doesn't last all day for me. I have very oily acne prone skin and I get wear and shine after about 5 hours. I get breakouts on my cheeks and I think this contributes.
Overall, a nice blush for the cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, very pigmented rose pink. I love the staying power of this blush but it's just a very average color and I would probably not purchase it again. I use a skunk brush to apply this because it applies heavily with a dense brush. I love that this is a matte blush because it's not "flat" it looks very healthy. Overall I love this blush, but it's so pigmented it will take me forever to use up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect pink blush for my olive skin tone. It is very matte, very pigmented and it is long lasting. I apply this with my stipple brush because it is very pigmented but I dont mind as long as i apply it with a light hand it looks great. I have repurchased this wonderful blush twice.