April 20, 2014 | 1243 users online

Blush - NYX - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

AMAZING. I have a lot of blushes and this is just the one I always go back to. Perfect matte finish, pigmented, finely milled. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It has been on my face at least 5 times a week for almost a year now (not exaggerating) and I haven't even hit pan!

So worth the money. It's in expensive yet looks gorgeous. I think I will be okay if I only have this one blush in my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Marylovesmakeup711

I absolutely love this blush! The pigmentation is amazing. It's like the perfect pink blush for my skin tone. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

*very pigmented, that's why I'm using stippling brush
*matte finished
*price is affordable
*nice color for olive skin tone
*and Im loving it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is perfect for my medium/tan skin tone. I've been using this color for about a year and it doesn't last all day for me. I have very oily acne prone skin and I get wear and shine after about 5 hours. I get breakouts on my cheeks and I think this contributes.
Overall, a nice blush for the cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, very pigmented rose pink. I love the staying power of this blush but it's just a very average color and I would probably not purchase it again. I use a skunk brush to apply this because it applies heavily with a dense brush. I love that this is a matte blush because it's not "flat" it looks very healthy. Overall I love this blush, but it's so pigmented it will take me forever to use up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect pink blush for my olive skin tone. It is very matte, very pigmented and it is long lasting. I apply this with my stipple brush because it is very pigmented but I dont mind as long as i apply it with a light hand it looks great. I have repurchased this wonderful blush twice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG I just got this color about 3 days ago and have been wearing it since then..I love this color it's perfect not too bright or chalky! it's perfect!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

So because of all the very positive NYX reviews I bought 6 of them from cherryculture.com. I was not impressed with the first three which were in Peach, Pinky and Taupe. I was starting to give up on NYX blushes.

Peach I thought was much too chalky and light for my NC35-ish skin.
Taupe I thought was too gray and night of the living dead of a color. Too fake for contouring.
Pinky was nothing like MAC's pink Swoon like I had hoped.

So I keep my unopened cosmetics in a 3 tier plastic container. Yesterday I moved it and the lip was not open an so all my new unopened makeup spilled over my carpet. Granted this only dropped from about my shoulder height lets's say 4 feet. Almost all my products made out fine except for my NYX blush in Mocha. That one, the quarter of the pan actually broke off into pieces. So I thought to myself... fine, let me just open it and start using this one. I actually thought the color of this one was quite nice and flattering. So the downfall was how easily this one broke.

Also, the photo of Mocha is far too fair of a pink than what it really is. The color seems more red to in person.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This blush has some serious pigmentation going on! You only need to dip your brush in very lightly to get a natural wash of colour (especially if you're fair skinned like me). I think this blush is going to last me forever. I like the colour a lot - it's a very neutral pink (not too bright and Barbie-ish). It blends fairly well too. If I ever run out, I will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best blush ever!!! I love this color!! It's not too bright.
for me, It's the PERFECT pink! It looks pretty on, natural and it blends very well.
amazing quality.