January 29, 2015 | 1858 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Good stuff! This is a super little blusher.This one is nearly matte,it just leaves a bit of a sheen ,almost undecectable. The colour really looks like a natural flush from within.No shine or glitter.Highly pigmented ,don't over do it or you will look like a pantomine dame.Fantastic staying power, I never touch up .And it's fragrance free.I hate fragrance in any skin care or make up..For the price this has got to be one of the best blushes out there. Buy this , I can't see why you would be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

This is my first NYX powder blush and I'm really loving it! It's all I've been using ever since I bought it. It is a natural looking rose colour with no shimmer/glitter which I appreciate. Pigmentation is good, a few dabs with my stippling brush is all I need to get enough colour on. It doesn't look cakey and lasts a long time, faded, but still hanging on at the end of the day. I'm looking forward to trying some other shades!

Packaging could be better. I really need to get at a certain angle with my nail to pry it open. Other than that, it's great for it's price, since a little goes a long way. I've been using it for awhile and honestly, the pattern is still extremely visible, looking almost untouched.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic blush, especially for the price! $5-6. It is like a dark pink with a bit of red and plum. Finely milled, no fallout, pigmented, and lasts all day! However, it is kind of hard to open so I don't really like the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great, easy packaging. Cute. So cheap for what you get, around $5 and I consider it ALMOST a dupe for Benefit's Dallas, which is amazing but around $30. Great taupey rose blush. Use it to contour my cheeks and pair with ELF's Passionate Pink blush on the apples of my cheeks and I get a perfect tan glow. That sounded conceited.. but its true. Try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the color, not super crazy about it. what i dont like about it is its staying power, other than that i think its a pretty color for an everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: deep bright pink

Pros

- pigmented
- matte
- long wearing

Cons

- packaging

Comments: A deep yellow-based pink that's a little on the bright side. It's pretty and I love that its matte. Highly pigmented and wears well.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

AMAZING. I have a lot of blushes and this is just the one I always go back to. Perfect matte finish, pigmented, finely milled. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It has been on my face at least 5 times a week for almost a year now (not exaggerating) and I haven't even hit pan!

So worth the money. It's in expensive yet looks gorgeous. I think I will be okay if I only have this one blush in my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Marylovesmakeup711

I absolutely love this blush! The pigmentation is amazing. It's like the perfect pink blush for my skin tone. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*very pigmented, that's why I'm using stippling brush
*matte finished
*price is affordable
*nice color for olive skin tone
*and Im loving it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is perfect for my medium/tan skin tone. I've been using this color for about a year and it doesn't last all day for me. I have very oily acne prone skin and I get wear and shine after about 5 hours. I get breakouts on my cheeks and I think this contributes.
Overall, a nice blush for the cheap price.