Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.2

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

This is very moisturizing and I LOVE it. My boyfriend obsesses over my legs whenever I put it on. It seriously makes a big difference. My legs feel silky smooth. I only use this on my arms and legs because I feel like if I put it anywhere else it would break me out since this product is very perfumy and thick. It smells really nice its just strong. I found this in the back of my cabinet and I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was kind of disappointed by this product. I wanted to try it when it hit Ulta stores, and all they had was the travel size. Good thing, because I'm not all that impressed. The formula is OK, and it moisturizes fairly well. However, it is EXTREMELY perfumey. The smell is a rather lovely, clean scent but it's WAY too strong. I don't care for moisturizers that are so heavy with fragrance.

It smells pleasant enough but I don't like anything about this lotion other than that... it's not very moisturizing and it kind of feels like it lays on the surface of your skin. you constantly have to reapply

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this product about a year ago, and there hasn't been a day since that I haven't used it. It is slightly on the expensive side, but it does last AGES. I bought the lotion version of this, mostly because i prefer to use a pump instead of dipping my hands into a tub! The packing as with all S&G products is really good.
The smell is absolutely gorgeous, although it is quite strong, so if you hate strongly scented moisturises you should probably avoid this one. Since I've used this, I always end up with soft, glowing skin. It even cleared up the KP on my upper arms. Couldn't recommend it enough! :)

The packaging, as always with Soap & Glory products, is super nice. The smell.... Is a little too perfumed for my liking but I do have a very sensitive nose. I've noticed that after a while the body butter tends to harden around the edges so you have to constantly mix it up in order to avoid any lumps which is super inconvenient to be honest as it makes me feel like I'm rubbing cottage cheese onto my legs. However, I can't argue that it does the job perfectly. I apply this straight after shaving my legs and it turns my legs into silk for 3-4 days after. A little bit goes a long way meaning you get more than your money's worth, especially if you take advantage of the 3 for 2 offers in your local drug stores.

I got this at the recent sephora member's sale. before discount, it was already quite reasonably priced at $24. I've used it about 2-3 times since although I should use it every day but I sometimes forget. so far it's been great. I typically apply it before bed and I love that it has a nice scent and is non-sticky. I don't feel like my skin is oily or icky after application and you can tell that the product really gets absorbed into the skin. it really does its job because I wake up the next day and feel my skin is smoother and more hydrated. It's not too thick and cloying and you can apply more if you prefer.

This is great on my hands. The smell makes me queasy.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm all about smells of products because I love to smell good. This product is one of my holy grail items! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. I'm a little sad that I missed out on this Brand while they were at Sephora but that's fine there are other places to purchase this line. I love the thick texture of the product because it really coats your skin and the moisture sinks in nicely. The smell lingers for quite some time as well. It works well paired with Miss Dior and Givenchy Dahlia Divin. I went to work this week and my co-workers could still smells this product on me several hours after application. I'm nowhere near finished with the pot I have now and I'm already thinking of purchasing another. This stuff is that good!

This smells just like the original Miss Dior Cherie (which was discontinued in favor of a generic Coco Mademoiselle copycat). It's super moisturizing and the smell lingers. Unfortunately, soon, Sephora won't be selling this anymore but luckily they will begin selling on drugstore.com so people in the US like myself can still enjoy S&G products :).

I can't get over the strong smell...it's a pretty good moisturizer but I can't handle the smell.