October 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by buusmose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess I would buy it again. Just a little sticky..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

cute product for summer. I have this purple-pink shade and it looks so adorable with my bronzy summer look! So cheap too! Buy some different shades to try out cause its a great gloss for everyday and is way cheaper than clinique and buxom :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Isleta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shade I bought is Rasp-berry voice #569B.

I am very pleased with gloss. It adds a bit more color than most glosses do, but I consider that a plus. The color is still subtle and lasts very well. The applicator tip is easy to use. At $2, the price is certainly right.

The only thing I don't like, is that the taste is a bit strange, but it isn't awful or overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

You certainly do get what you pay for at times. Since I forgot my lipgloss/balm the other day I ran to the store and picked up this Wet n Wild Megaslicks gloss in Sweet Glaze. It is a very clear gloss with a subtle hint of berry. Yes. Dumb me. I am not a fan of the sponge tip applicator. (the only exception being MAC because you get a lot of product on the tip). You need to apply this garbage about six times to even get a hint of gloss on your lips. The darn sponge absorbs everything! Calling this "Mega" shine is a joke. I feel kind of bad giving this such a lousy review because I don't like to trash-talk, but this stuff is really, REALLY bad. Next time I forget my lip makeup I will just go get more blistex.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gotta stop buying wet n wild! You get what you pay for especially with this brand. I have the red sensation one and it looks like this ugly brick red. It's kinda brown looking and too dark for my lips and cheap metallic looking. It smells weird and is a sticky gross texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used these FOREVER, and totally love them! I remember when they were under .99, and I used them for years and still do! The colors are really great, and they have decent staying power for such inexpensive glosses. They are not like a colorstay product, you need to reapply, but overall pretty good. Will continue to buy, no sense in spending $10 on a lip gloss when these work fine :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by dramatiquebeauty

I rarely purchase lip gloss products because I don't like the sticky feeling that it gives. I purchased 560A 'Sweet Glaze' in hopes for a light neutral color for work, as well as a look that I was planning on doing. I was hoping to have a bit more pink, but I am very happy with how the gloss comes out. You don't see the pink, but its long wearing, and once it has been on for a bit it dries but it still feels good and you have a sheen to the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by paigex1992

i have been using theselipglosses for years and i actually really love them i find they are a bit sticky but it doesnt bother me that much & the smell well ive never noticed the plastic & chemical smell others are talking about ..i recently got a nude colour and i really enjoy it ..
it a bit shiny though but over rimmel nude attitude(700) i think it should look good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this i only buy this in sheer 560A and it lasts forever on your lips it smells light and sweet. never tried any of the colors in this line but the sheer ones are the best. i use this when im between my more expensive gloss is gone and have to wait to buy more.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by pinkiceg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so i been wanting a nice pink gloss so when i seen this one in 578 i had to have it when i got home i just had to try it OH WOW this really sucks.it stinks and it is really sticky it doesnt look good at all i would not buy this product ever again