April 19, 2014 | 1837 users online

Skincare - Face - Ice Cubes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by auliadyahr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love ice cubes! Have been using it for 2 weeks and my friends has noticed the difference on my face! Since ice cube tightens the pores and calm the pimples, now my face is clearer and brighter. And what i love the most that it is natural. This doesnt have negative effect so far, and hopefully it doesnt indeed :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Using Ice Cubes to treat acne is one of the best home remedies i've ever tried! When I have an irritated inflamed pimple that simply won't go away, I wrap an ice cube in a napkin and apply it to the area for 20-30 seconds. After doing this for about 5 minutes the pimple will significantly go down in size and redness around the area. I especially use this technique if i have popped a pimple and need to apply makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by keekz

So, i read the reviews last night and decided to try it out. I had a little pimple forming on my chin so i applied an ice cube for 3 mins, on and off, and in the morning it was definatley smaller but not gone.

Seeing as this pimple-fighting method is free, you really can't go wrong! Only downfall is that it hurts a bit when you apply to more sensitive areas such as the forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by srao92

If you aren't using this.. You are missing out.

Tips:
Use after cleansing your face
Use your washcloth to hold it
Rub it around your face for a minute
Hold for thirty seconds on any acne (or until it starts to numb up)
Start with once a week and gradually build up to every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is more commonly used for zits but it's also good for eye puffiness especially when you wake up after a crying marathon. It helps the swelling. Also, after putting on cleanser, you can use ice cubes to close your pores immediately for better absorption.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I didn't know there was a review section for this until I searched 'best value'. I've been using this meathod for a few months whenever I get a big, under the skin blemish. I wrap the ice cube in a paper towel and press it to the blemish for a few minutes until I feel like my face is numb. When I remove it, the swelling has gone down and it's easy to apply makeup to it. It works onmy whiteheads, too. Sometimes I'll give myself an ice facial, where I rub ice over my entire face for a few minutes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this to calm swelling or redness after removing facial hair , whether by threading or waxing , absloutely safe and very suitable for sensitive skin ..I used it on a friend who has very delicate sensitive skin who always complain of breakout , swelling and bumps after facial hair removal and her skin calmed down immediately ..Don't use products anymore on your face before or after threading or waxing facial hair just wash your face with mild soap or a good foamy cleanser before and after hair removal and an ice cube held with a piece of cotton , pass it in circular motion on the whole face and swelling for some time and that's it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

This review is for the basic ice cube. I use a ice cube wrapped in wet paper towel or face cloth against a pimple for3-4 mins. This will shrink the pimple big time but the pimple can't have a head on it yet. Just red and under the skin. Works EVERY time for me. If you don't do this at the beginning of the pimple, it could be too late.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by htsang30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I never discovered this sooner! It works really well for whitehead zits. I take an ice cube wrapped in a paper towel and held it to my titanic pimple for 3 minutes, and didn't see a difference immediately until I removed it and waited a few moments. It shrunk down SO MUCH!! the pasty 3D whiteness of the pimple is completely gone and all that's left is a small colourless bump. Before it shrinks, it may start to itch a bit. And this is much much much more effective if the whitehead is still small! Large, developed ones will most likely take a few icings to shrink down.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by LHagen12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not only can this be good for helping a swollen pimple, but I enjoy using this just to run over my freshly washed face. I run it over my whole face and even over my undereye area. After doing so, just pat your face somewhat dry and then put on moisturizer. Your face will feel so refreshed and more "alive" because the coolness will cause a fresh feeling and also increase blood flow. It could also be said that this technique could be "anti-aging" because of the increased blood flow. Try it! I promise you'll like it!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No