April 21, 2014 | 1094 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by inthaputri

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have a very sensitive skin, i live in the tropical area yet my skin is very dry and sometimes it gets itchy. This lotion gives immediate soothing feeling and heals my dry skin over time. It also makes my skin smooth. Smells great but not overpower my perfume. The only down thing is that i cant get it in my country (Indonesia).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At First loved this lotion.. I have very sensitve skin all over and its hard to find products that doesnt make me itch or break out.. It did take away my itchiness and have had no break outs buts it not wowing me like i thought it would.. love that it has no smell hardly.. I also love the price on this lotion.. But its not my HG.. so the search goes on...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have one word to say about this product...AMAZING! I love this product!! When I apply this to my skin, it feels really nice and glides across easily. It may feel a tad greasy at first but that's only cos you have to give it about 2-3 minutes to absorb into your skin, which I'm absolutely fine with. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful when choosing body products because I react easily to alot of stuff. I didn't react to this lotion at all! Infact, more than anything, this cream helped my eczema and itchyness. The scent of this product is lovely and light. It smells of shea butter with a hint of oatmeal and vanilla. Like I said before, it's a very light scent and doesn't linger throughout the day but that doesn't bother me at all. Overall this product has so many great benefits. It:
-moisturizers my skin
-is gentle on sensitive skin & helps my eczema
-has a nice subtle scent
-is not expensive, quite affordable

I would definitely buy again! I recommend this lotion highly to everyone (even to people who have sensitive skin). Love it xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome lotion! You can get it in a squeeze bottle (which I love) or a pump (other people love). I usually stray away from anything that smells vanilla/coconutty but this lotion reminds me of that fragrance and it's fine. It sinks in and leaves skin moisturized but not sticky. Plus, it's 3 bucks. Totally would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTE BEAUTY BARGAIN! Bubzbeauty got me here, after watching her YouTube videos on the skin benefits of oatmeal, I was completely intrigued and sucked in. Oatmeal isn't just good for your tummy, it's actually super effective and good on your skin, it's relieves and soothes any skin irritations, dryness, redness and is anti-inflammatory, it also help protect skin from free radicals. Perfect for people who suffers from skin irritations and common cases of eczema like me. HOWEVER, don't get to excited my sensitive/eczema skin gals, don't be mislead, on the ingredient list on the back of the bottle, oatmeal extracts only kick in after 8 other ingredient like mineral oil and Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, this product is not completely all natural as it advertise to be. This body lotion is not a miracle worker but it does what it does, soothes and hydrate skin. I purchased the 621ml/ 20.99 fl.ounce bottle and it lasted me for 3 monthly, I just it on a daily basis, right after every shower to achieve the maximum effect of the moisturizer. The consistency is light not liquidy and is quick absorbent and non sticky. This moisturizer helped my skin get through the autumn and spring season, however, during the colder season, I don't find it moisturizing or nourishing enough. So here's a trick that probably anyone can think up, just a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and bonjour soft, silky legs.

Fragrance:
A light shea butter scent, but I didn't really pick up any oatmeal scent in my bottle. It's definetly a light scent, so it doesn't linger on to your skin or clothes.

Price: AUD$8.99 at my local Priceline store in Australia. That's pretty damn cheap here at Australia and the price gets better when it's on sale.
Would I repurchase: Yes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this b/c it was on sale and I couldn't find my favorite Curel lotion. On sale it was less than half the price of Curel and I guess I was just trying to save a few dollars. I got about 21oz for about $3. It's just an ok lotion. Smell is ok but I prefer fragrance free. It moisturizes but doesn't seem to actually help my skin feel better. My son has KP (keratosis Pilaris) and the Curel itchy skin relief lotion with the eczema seal of approval stamped on it actually helped his bumps and his skin stayed soft for 24 hours. This stuff is ok doesn't moisturize all day but I will finish the bottle. Good if you just need a basic moisturizer but I'm not crazy about and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Love love love this body lotion! When my skin gets dry, it usually gets uncomfortably itchy as well. After applying this lotion, it instantly has a cooling sensation that eases the itchy-ness of my skin. I love how it instantly absorbs into the skin so it doesn't feel overly greasy. It also smells really great! Not too girly ... like flowers or fruits.. so my boyfriend loves using it too! I've been trying to use natural products lately and just stay away from things that can be harmful for my body along the line and this lotion is 100% and paraben free! Price is also super affordable ... I love everything about this product and will continue to repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells good, moisturizes without feeling greasy, absorbs quickly, and is pretty dang cheap. What else can you ask for? Oh, a pump? Yeah, it has that too.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This isn't a bad lotion, but unfortunately I have to give it a big, fat thumbs down. When I first apply this lotion it smells fine. It has a light Shea smell, nothing overpowering, but after a few hours my body chemistry just makes it smell foul! I've never had this issue with any other Shea-scented body product before. Other than that, moisturizing power is moderate, price-point is good, and dispenser is good. I just can't stand the smell so much so that I probably will chuck this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by cammbo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An excellent quality, low cost body moisturiser. I have dry, sensitive skin and this lotion is very effective at keeping me hydrated all day without causing any annoying little pimples! I've been using it for around 6 months now and will continue to repurchase.