October 23, 2014 | 891 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by emmahougaard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is one of my favorites. It smells so good, it's heavenly! I like the packaging, it's quite pretty. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't last long. At all. After two hours it's already gone which I dislike a lot. I need my perfumes to last through a school day at least - and it doesn't which is such a shame. I'm not actually quite sure how much it costs, since I got it as a gift - but since it's a Marc Jacobs, it is probably very expensive and it's just disappointing that it can't even last through a regular school day. But I will rate it this high, since it smells so good...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

See the review below me! I got on to post a review of Daisy, because I have revisited it today for the day. My response matches the review below mine! I couldn't believe how positive the reviews are. At first, for the first bunch of hours in fact, I was loving it. It is a beautiful, powdery, feminine floral fragrance. However, the drydown is awful. I had to look around and wonder who was wearing the worst perfume ever, and realized it was I! It is acrid and just chemically bizarre indeed. That drydown certainly ruined it for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

When you first spray this on, it smells heavenly! You feel like you're in a field with flowers, wind and sunlight! But as this perfume wears off (almost immediately), the fragrance begins to settle down to a cheap scent. The type of scent you can catch on at a clothing store, or a shoe store... Just chemically bizarre. Maybe it's the way it works with my body chemistry, who knows.
The bottle looks tacky and it doesn't look fancy... It looks cheap, just like the scent is. Which is a matter of taste, I don't know. Marc Jacobs' products are expensive as hell so this surprised me a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my favorite perfume ever since it came out last year. It has a perfect subtle, flowery smell that reminds me of spring. Every time I wear it, someone asks what it is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I liked this scent but wore it all day yesterday and have decided I can't stand it. Too powdery to the point that it grates. Also don't love the bottle - too cutesy without being pretty or interesting. No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is so elegant and luxurious. A summer and flowery smell.
The packaging is sweet.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really different than any of my other perfumes, and I have probably at least 50 bottles. I wanted it because it's so fresh and sparkling. I guess it's a floral, but it's not an in your face floral. I think this is fine all year round, but I bet it's great in summer. I can't wait to find out. My husband got this for me on our anniversary. Both are keepers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's very light and fresh, lasts only a few hours though. I think it's more casual chic... leaning towards casual side. I usually wear Daisy if I wear jeans to work. It's nice and light, not overwhelming. And I love all Marc Jacob fragrance bottles!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by FacePaintLuva

Has been my signature scent and favorite fregrance for 7 years. Hands down absolutely, amazingly, perfect. Will be my favorite forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ksschafer117