Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 9/21/2014 10:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hmmm...I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. I have to say I like every single Marc Jacobs perfume I have ever worn/tried, but am not in LOVE with any of them. They are all nice, feminine, wearable, everyday, not overpowering scents. However, I find there's not a whole lot of uniqueness among them. I feel they are very run-of-the-mill. This particular scent is probably one of my favorites if I have to choose one, but I wouldn't run out and buy a bottle of it, either. I have used rollerballs/samples of this and enjoy it, but I wouldn't reach for it on a special night out. I feel it is a light, springtime, summery scent that smells fruity and fresh. If those are the types of scents you enjoy, this is definitely up your alley! I prefer a sexier and more sultry scent such as Touch (Burberry), See by Chloe, Candy (Prada), Roberto Cavalli. Daisy is more of a staple, every day type of fragrance to me! The bottle is adorable, as is all Marc Jacobs packaging across the board, but it's an EDT so the staying power isn't amazing. Like I said, a light, daytime scent!

on 9/17/2014 6:38:00 PM

This one is soooo good and I never get tired of it. Perfect spring parfume :)

on 9/12/2014 8:47:00 AM

Smells nice but unfortunately gives me a migraine. If you are a migraine sufferer I recommend you stay away from this perfume.

on 9/4/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Doesn't get any better than this. It's light and fresh but still girly, I love smelling it.

on 8/5/2014 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

MY FAV PERFUME! It smells amazing and has a unique scent no other perfume has ever had. I am a perfume junkie, and look for unique scents. This is definitely one! I'm bad at describing scents- all I can really say is it smells fabulous. It can be for a formal event, or everyday. I use it for everyday and it lasts super long. Everyone always asks me what perfume I am wearing. I highly recommend this perfume. It should be in everyones perfume collection! :D

on 7/24/2014 10:52:00 PM

I fell in love with this perfume when I first saw it, when I smelled it i knew I had to get it. I love how its smell can be both every-day-use or fancy. It's the perfect combination

on 7/8/2014 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have just finished my first bottle of Daisy, and i will be buying another bottle very soon.
Its Summery and playful, but also very feminine. I live in the country surrounded by fields all being freshly cut at the moment, so the smell of cut grass and and spraying on Daisy perfume to me is Summer in a bottle, its not too overpowering, just a slight clean scent that compliments a real warm day.

on 7/8/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This scent is very flowery and fresh. Quite subtle and not overpowering, the type of perfume you could wear to basically any occasion. To me, it definitely smells like a high end perfume, which is good because it is very expensive. It sort of has a powdery sort of finish to it, and it reminds me of a field of flowers (which is obviously why it's called Daisy). The lasting power is alright, nothing special, this is definitely a light scent. However I love the smell, and this is definitely one of my new favourites. I am 21-22, and I believe this perfume is suitable for teenagers and also older women, as I think it does have maturity to it.

on 6/25/2014 7:34:00 AM

I love this perfume! Gorgeous fresh, light scent, not sweet at all. I get loads of compliments wearing this. There seems to be different "Dasiy" scents, I am reviewing the one in the black box.

Suitable for day and night wear. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scent is one of my favorites. It smells so good, it's heavenly! I like the packaging, it's quite pretty. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't last long. At all. After two hours it's already gone which I dislike a lot. I need my perfumes to last through a school day at least - and it doesn't which is such a shame. I'm not actually quite sure how much it costs, since I got it as a gift - but since it's a Marc Jacobs, it is probably very expensive and it's just disappointing that it can't even last through a regular school day. But I will rate it this high, since it smells so good...

Popular Fragrances