Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

This is a wonderful fresh, clean and elegant scent. I receive many compliments each time I wear it. It can be worn day or night time. If I had to purchase only one bottle of perfume it will be this one :)

on 1/3/2015 5:24:00 PM

I so wanted to love this perfume. I love the bottle with the daisies, it's beautiful to look at and have on your dresser. However, I completely agree with the other reviewers that it starts of as a lovely scent, but turns into a cheap scent. I can't explain why, but it ends up smelling like my grandmother's body spray she would put on after the shower. It starts off wonderful, but ends on a cheap note. I don't know how else to describe it. It's too bad, and I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/2/2014 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this so much because itís so popular but itís a no for me. Itís just not my thing for fragrances I guess :( itís odd because itís considered a floral wood and I love them but not this. This just seems so generic on me and nothing special.

Top notes are violet leaf, grapefruit, and strawberry. I donít smell much of any of these beside the slight whiff of violet leaf. Middle note are gardenia, violet, and jasmine. I smell all of these about the same. Base notes are musk, white woods, and vanilla.

Again, nothing really stands out on me, maybe itís my chemistry but I disliked this. Just smelled like cheap flowers on me and gave me a headache every time I wore it.

on 10/23/2014 1:55:00 PM

Very light, fresh, non-soap, non-vanilla/gourmand, non-cloying floral. This works for teens to very mature. Starts off a teensy bit strawberryish, then the light florals come out, mostly violets/teensy bit of gardenia, but nothing in a weedy/wildflower way.

The bottle is adorable, and slightly pricey, but

on 10/23/2014 7:49:00 AM

I do love this fragrance but would say it is more of a summery smell. The smell is very daisy like but has a gorgeous florally dry down which lingers for a long time, very pleasant. I am not keen on the other Marc Jacobs perfumes apart from Lola but this one is one that I will always keep coming back to. The only downside is the price, its quite expensive and the massive flower lid (I think its just a Marc Jacobs thing) as he seems to have this on all his perfumes but I guess it looks nice on a dressing table. I would definitely purchase this again.

on 10/1/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start off by saying I love this perfume! I have a hard time having scents stick to me, I find the cheaper ones fade really fast so I decided to invest in good perfume. The problem I found with really expensive perfume though is sometimes the smell is very harsh! However Daisy is a very refreshing youthful scent that stays on all day and its good for all occasions!

on 9/21/2014 10:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hmmm...I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. I have to say I like every single Marc Jacobs perfume I have ever worn/tried, but am not in LOVE with any of them. They are all nice, feminine, wearable, everyday, not overpowering scents. However, I find there's not a whole lot of uniqueness among them. I feel they are very run-of-the-mill. This particular scent is probably one of my favorites if I have to choose one, but I wouldn't run out and buy a bottle of it, either. I have used rollerballs/samples of this and enjoy it, but I wouldn't reach for it on a special night out. I feel it is a light, springtime, summery scent that smells fruity and fresh. If those are the types of scents you enjoy, this is definitely up your alley! I prefer a sexier and more sultry scent such as Touch (Burberry), See by Chloe, Candy (Prada), Roberto Cavalli. Daisy is more of a staple, every day type of fragrance to me! The bottle is adorable, as is all Marc Jacobs packaging across the board, but it's an EDT so the staying power isn't amazing. Like I said, a light, daytime scent!

on 9/17/2014 6:38:00 PM

This one is soooo good and I never get tired of it. Perfect spring parfume :)

on 9/12/2014 8:47:00 AM

Smells nice but unfortunately gives me a migraine. If you are a migraine sufferer I recommend you stay away from this perfume.

on 9/4/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Doesn't get any better than this. It's light and fresh but still girly, I love smelling it.

Popular Fragrances