October 31, 2014 | 1520 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Christian Dior HydrAction Visible Defense Hydra Protective Eye Cream SPF20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Great eye cream. Has broad spectrum uva/uvb spf 20. Creamy and moisturizing, yet absorbs nicely to a soft, velvety finish (not shiny, not greasy, not dry, not matte) - just gives a soft, natural, velvet-like finish. Keeps my skin soft and smooth all day. Feels light and comfortable - has never stung or irritated my eyes. Really, really great eye cream made all the better because of it's spf 20. Love it. Expensive, but worth it. :)

Definitely will repurchase. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Pro: SPF in EYE CREAM HELL YEAHS. I freckle pretty quickly and my eye area..is a breeding ground for those little spots. That's why i gave an overall raiting of 4. u can't find very much eye creams with spf and decent priced....i've looked all over!
Pro: moisturizing, and it doesn' t affect makeup application at all.
Con: It takes a lot of tapping to get it to absorb so somtimes i just rub it in when i get impatient.
Con: I gave the packaging a 3 because it should be in a pump bottle..however i can see how a jar will maintain the product's consistency than to push it through a small tube...and that you can actually scoop more product out later.
Price: It is expensive..but compared to Kinerase, biotherm, clarins..it's actually quite comparable. $45 usd...(i got it at sephora..otherwise in Canada it's like $65, and yes....$20 difference!)

I bought this because the spf really interested me.
Ingredients: octinoxate 6%, titanium dioxide 2.92%
It says "AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES" but when i did carelessly put it in my eyes...even with my contacts in..it doesn't sting or anything. Until i can find another moisturizing eye cream with spf...i will still repurchase. Btw, again...u only need very very little. i scoop with a clean spoon into a MAC sample pigment jar and refill as needed. that way it keeps my original jar fresh...i do the same for the facial moisturizer..i scoop into a smaller jar and refill as needed. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by meiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hm.. I like this eye cream. I use it for day time. At night I use EL brown pot. I got this for its SPF. SPF 20 is pretty high for an eye product IMO. It hasn't irritated my eyes, and it smells great too. But it is kind of expensive, so I took off a lippie and another for the pot. I prefer the pump for sanitary reasons.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Dior missed the mark with this eye cream. I didn't find that it absorbed well into my skin. The SPF factor is nice but the cream feels too greasy. Their 1st Wrinkles Eye Cream is MUCH better.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by suzzel

I got this as a sample from Sephora. It definitely has a LOT of light reflecting particles in it... good for someone who likes that, but over my dark circles it looks positively spooky! Seems like a fine eye cream otherwise, hasn't irritated my eyes or skin so far (used it 3 days), will update if it does.
It has a high spf so that's something (makes sense with all those light reflectors). Otherwise, I don't know why someone would spend money on this as opposed to say The Body Shops vitamin E eye cream. They feel the same to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by dustgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first Dior skincare product and I am pretty pleased with it. The highest SPF I've seen for an eye cream and finding an eye cream with any SPF in Canada is a challenge, so I snapped it up when I saw it. I haven't broken out once since using this eye cream, nor do I have any pore buildup. I wear this as a day eye cream and find it very good for that purpose...no shine or mess! I have combo skin that leans to oily/acne prone and this is just the right texture, not too light, but not overly greasy. The price is a definite drawback at over $60 CDN after taxes, but I will repurchase if I don't find a better replacement.