Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.1

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It lasted a long time for me. I love the sweet vannila in it. You don't really smell a lot of the cocoanut. It is more of an under scent. But every once in a while as I moved I would catch the scent and I really liked it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this rich, sweet scent...it's not horrible candy-sweet, but very sugary and reminds me of crème brulee. It's basically vanilla orientated, but not too over powering. I get a slight hint of coconut once it wears down a little but it isn't obvious. Overall I think It's a warm, sweet, heady (not in a bad way though) vanillery body mist that has great lasting power which I will be purchasing again :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite of the Vicky's scents. I wish they would offer more in theline (scrub, body butter, etc). They do have the EDT, which is a plus. Lasting power for me is great with this one.

I'm on my the remains of my third bottle. I just can't get enough of the heavenly smell. It's sweet, without being sickly.. It has my favourite vanilla note, which I think is the main note, since I can hardly notice the coconut. I have another coconut body cream from a brand I can't recall right now, but THAT smells like coconut while this doesn't come close.

If you want a light, feminine, luxurious lotion than this is it! My skin feels smooth and soft, and smells DELICIOUS. Oh, and it lasts all day, without being overpowering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent!! I usually hate coconut and vanilla scented fragrance but surprisingly I really enjoy these scents combined. Smells really exotic and delicious. Reminds me of the air in Jamaica and Dominican Republic (I've found the resorts always have an exotic coconut smell). It's just something in the air. I have received compliments on this scent. It is my go to body mist and I can't wait to use it in the summer.

THIS IS SOOOO YUMMY!

I love musk, vanilla & coconut.... And this is all in one.

It reminds me of harajaku - G, by Gwen Stefani.

Absolutely delicious scent, love it!

5/5 score from me

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

As a VS employee, I am around these fragrances quite a bit. To me, I detect absolutely no coconut in this but more of a sugary vanilla. It reminds me of a discontinued fragrance from Bath and Body Works years ago called Fresh Vanilla. The staying power for the mist is not long at all - if you're looking for that than go for the EDT. The hand & body cream as well as the lotion will provide you with a longer lasting scent if you layer it.

This is my ultimate favorite VS fragrance! I love the smell of vanilla and coconut. It's not overwhelming and the scent is very yummy but not too sugary. It has a summery feel to it, which I love because summer is my favorite season. Ever since I started using the body spray and EDT for this, people (mainly guys) tell me how good I smell. This is how I found out many men are attracted to the smell of vanilla/coconut. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this scent too. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Creamy sugared coconut flakes with vanilla. Soft but tangy--the vanilla has an edge to it. It's a very comforting and simple perfume. I prefer it on clothes thab skin, because on skin it takes on a harsh edge.
If you like Aquolina Pink Sugar, then you will probably like this, as it's a weaker (less suffocating) version, with coconut added in.
Apparently, though, it's LE? Also BHT is the 3rd ingredient in it. Also I'm pretty sure that (though I love it) i'm allergic, cuz I always sneeze when I'm wearing it. For those reasons, no repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This smells so fantastic....it has a soft yummy smell to it. Lasts through the entire day as i put it on around 8 and could still take a pleasant whiff at 4 in the afternoon! I've gotten quite a few compliments commenting on how good i smell when i wear this!

Popular Fragrances