April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Coconut Passion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Creamy sugared coconut flakes with vanilla. Soft but tangy--the vanilla has an edge to it. It's a very comforting and simple perfume. I prefer it on clothes thab skin, because on skin it takes on a harsh edge.
If you like Aquolina Pink Sugar, then you will probably like this, as it's a weaker (less suffocating) version, with coconut added in.
Apparently, though, it's LE? Also BHT is the 3rd ingredient in it. Also I'm pretty sure that (though I love it) i'm allergic, cuz I always sneeze when I'm wearing it. For those reasons, no repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells so fantastic....it has a soft yummy smell to it. Lasts through the entire day as i put it on around 8 and could still take a pleasant whiff at 4 in the afternoon! I've gotten quite a few compliments commenting on how good i smell when i wear this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by dillsdiane

I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this. People I'm around will say 'what is that? It smell delicious'. It's not too strong and lasts all day if you use the lotion and spray with it. Though I like to carry around a travel sized spray bottle of this for touch ups.
It's a great sweet scent that always has the guys drooling. (Studies show men prefer sweet and 'edible' scents over florals and spicy scents).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When the weather started warming up, I decided to look for a "coconutty" scent to wear. I buy my VS stuff at the military base, and they happened to be sold out of the spray/lotion that day, so I only got the shower gel. I used it that night, and ughhhh I hated it in the shower, even thought at the store it smelled good. To me it just smelled so FAKE and I had to use another body wash to get the smell off me. Glad I didn't get the spray & lotion! This one was a FAIL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A couple years ago I purchased Tahitian Vanilla Flower limited edition spray. I am so happy that Coconut passion is a dupe for it. It's not as strong as Tahitian Vanilla Flower. Victoria Secret products seem to not be as potent in scent like before. However, Coconut Passion still smells great! Love love love this!!! This is my holygrail. I have a backup stockpile. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. Great for Summer nights out on the town.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Vanilla Coconut Passion is a very nice light scented fragrance that smells just like Vanilla and Coconut. The coconut is the more dominate scent in this spray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coconut Passion as a Mist/EDT I didn't like it, too artificial and chemical smelling at first. Later that fades and it smells like vanilla and coconut, but the initial smell puts me off. As a lotion, it's nicer, only slightly artificial smelling and very coconutty. As a body butter it's doesn't smell like coconut at all to me, just smells weird and plain. Overall, the scent is sweet and smells like a nice dessert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love Love LOVE! This smells wonderful! I smell something like warm vanilla with the hint of coconut coming in after it has settled onto my skin. Beautiful fresh summery scent! When I wear this I get SO many compliments on the fragrance I'm wearing and people want to know what it is. Sometimes I'll get people saying they smell the vanilla and others the coconut. It seems to be a toss up. I don't notice the smell after a few moments of it being on, but it carries well because hours later others can detect a scent. Which, from my understanding, is how you know you've found a scent that works with your chemical makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by seaswan

Vanilla Lace is one of my all time favorite scents. Now VS is adding Coconut another of my favorites to vanilla? Vickie can ya hear me? I'm on my way!
But Nooooooo!! This does not work at all. It may be the Lily of the Valley mixed in I don't know. What I do know is that CP is sickeningly sweet. , so much so I felt my head had been hit by a bunch O' coconuts. It got even sweeter on dry down. Thankfully it is a limited edition. Next...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by garnet23girl

I purchased this along with Orange Blossom Dream last year and I absolutely love this scent. This blends with my body chemistry better than orange blossom dream. When I found out it's a LE, I purchased another bottle which is still unused because this has longer staying power compared to other VS scents. I hope VS brings this back. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this scent, that I smell good enough to eat.