July 31, 2014 | 1655 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Coconut Passion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As a VS employee, I am around these fragrances quite a bit. To me, I detect absolutely no coconut in this but more of a sugary vanilla. It reminds me of a discontinued fragrance from Bath and Body Works years ago called Fresh Vanilla. The staying power for the mist is not long at all - if you're looking for that than go for the EDT. The hand & body cream as well as the lotion will provide you with a longer lasting scent if you layer it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by oboro

This is my ultimate favorite VS fragrance! I love the smell of vanilla and coconut. It's not overwhelming and the scent is very yummy but not too sugary. It has a summery feel to it, which I love because summer is my favorite season. Ever since I started using the body spray and EDT for this, people (mainly guys) tell me how good I smell. This is how I found out many men are attracted to the smell of vanilla/coconut. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this scent too. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Creamy sugared coconut flakes with vanilla. Soft but tangy--the vanilla has an edge to it. It's a very comforting and simple perfume. I prefer it on clothes thab skin, because on skin it takes on a harsh edge.
If you like Aquolina Pink Sugar, then you will probably like this, as it's a weaker (less suffocating) version, with coconut added in.
Apparently, though, it's LE? Also BHT is the 3rd ingredient in it. Also I'm pretty sure that (though I love it) i'm allergic, cuz I always sneeze when I'm wearing it. For those reasons, no repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells so fantastic....it has a soft yummy smell to it. Lasts through the entire day as i put it on around 8 and could still take a pleasant whiff at 4 in the afternoon! I've gotten quite a few compliments commenting on how good i smell when i wear this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by dillsdiane

I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this. People I'm around will say 'what is that? It smell delicious'. It's not too strong and lasts all day if you use the lotion and spray with it. Though I like to carry around a travel sized spray bottle of this for touch ups.
It's a great sweet scent that always has the guys drooling. (Studies show men prefer sweet and 'edible' scents over florals and spicy scents).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When the weather started warming up, I decided to look for a "coconutty" scent to wear. I buy my VS stuff at the military base, and they happened to be sold out of the spray/lotion that day, so I only got the shower gel. I used it that night, and ughhhh I hated it in the shower, even thought at the store it smelled good. To me it just smelled so FAKE and I had to use another body wash to get the smell off me. Glad I didn't get the spray & lotion! This one was a FAIL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A couple years ago I purchased Tahitian Vanilla Flower limited edition spray. I am so happy that Coconut passion is a dupe for it. It's not as strong as Tahitian Vanilla Flower. Victoria Secret products seem to not be as potent in scent like before. However, Coconut Passion still smells great! Love love love this!!! This is my holygrail. I have a backup stockpile. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. Great for Summer nights out on the town.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Vanilla Coconut Passion is a very nice light scented fragrance that smells just like Vanilla and Coconut. The coconut is the more dominate scent in this spray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coconut Passion as a Mist/EDT I didn't like it, too artificial and chemical smelling at first. Later that fades and it smells like vanilla and coconut, but the initial smell puts me off. As a lotion, it's nicer, only slightly artificial smelling and very coconutty. As a body butter it's doesn't smell like coconut at all to me, just smells weird and plain. Overall, the scent is sweet and smells like a nice dessert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love Love LOVE! This smells wonderful! I smell something like warm vanilla with the hint of coconut coming in after it has settled onto my skin. Beautiful fresh summery scent! When I wear this I get SO many compliments on the fragrance I'm wearing and people want to know what it is. Sometimes I'll get people saying they smell the vanilla and others the coconut. It seems to be a toss up. I don't notice the smell after a few moments of it being on, but it carries well because hours later others can detect a scent. Which, from my understanding, is how you know you've found a scent that works with your chemical makeup.