Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 AM

This is a dark pinky brown which I would wear for day time. I topped this with crystal lip gloss and it looks really modern and feminine. I didnt like the smell of this though....but it wears off eventually. I think BB recommended this for Kate Middleton`s wedding so its a good bet if your walking down the aisle in summer. The color photos well.

on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.

on 1/29/2013 9:35:00 PM

I love this color, just a beautiful natural pink. It's too bad that Bobbi's lippies are so drying on me. I love her selection of colors, but it never fails that when I get one, I regret it. After just a few minutes on, my lips are practically peeling. Probably could add a balm underneath or a gloss on top, but I'm most happy with a product that does what I want it to without having to worry about additional things to do... it has to be wear and go or forget it.

on 10/10/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This medium pink shade is very flattering with my brunette hair colour and fair skin tone. I love the texture of this lipstick, which is creamy and yet stays on during the day. I normally reapply once at midday and it stays on until the evening. My lips feel as if they are in much better condition when I wear this lipstick. I've tried many other high end brands of lipstick (MAC, Dior, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden) and this lipstick has impressed me the most. I would highly recommend this product.

on 9/26/2012 4:21:00 PM

I am officially hooked on the Sappho Cosmetic line. Their foundations are stunningly beautiful and natural and their cheek and eye colours amazing! This line is proof that you don't need to cover your face in nasty silicones and chemicals to achieve that perfect look. Highly recommended.

on 7/12/2012 1:54:00 PM

This is my ultimate go-to everyday lipstick & it goes with absolutely everything. Light enough not to be overbearing but enough color to make your lips stand out nicely. I love this lipstick! I wear it with Spice lipliner by MAC & it always does the trick. I wear this lipstick 90% of the time & find it goes well if you're wearing heavier eye makeup or if you're using a light touch. Love it!

on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM

I'm also a beauty sheep and purchased this color when I read that this is a Kate Middleton color. I loved her wedding-day look so I picked this up. WOW does this brighten up my face. I love the color and I like the creamy texture of this lipstick. I take off 1 lippie because the lipstick is easily transferable after a light application and 2+hours on my lips. I feel as though the lipstick just sits right on my lips. So don't give out any kisses with this on unless you want it to show up ;)
Also - this is just a silly personal gripe but the lipstick packaging is so 80's - I'd like to see a much more chic tube like Mac or something more new-age.

on 6/8/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I solely bought this because Kate Middleton wore it on her wedding day. And it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!! Such a gorgeous, MLBB colour :)

on 10/16/2011 8:17:00 PM

My favorite go-to lipstick!

It's basically the color of my lips so it evens them out and gives them a little bit of color! It's just so perfect a subtle

on 9/13/2011 1:30:00 AM

I just love this colour! It gives some depth to the lip while also being a great pink nude. Perfect with the bobbi brown crystal gloss on top. It's creamy and would have to be my favorite bobbi lip colour. It just works with everything.

Popular Lipsticks