September 19, 2014 | 1744 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color, just a beautiful natural pink. It's too bad that Bobbi's lippies are so drying on me. I love her selection of colors, but it never fails that when I get one, I regret it. After just a few minutes on, my lips are practically peeling. Probably could add a balm underneath or a gloss on top, but I'm most happy with a product that does what I want it to without having to worry about additional things to do... it has to be wear and go or forget it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This medium pink shade is very flattering with my brunette hair colour and fair skin tone. I love the texture of this lipstick, which is creamy and yet stays on during the day. I normally reapply once at midday and it stays on until the evening. My lips feel as if they are in much better condition when I wear this lipstick. I've tried many other high end brands of lipstick (MAC, Dior, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden) and this lipstick has impressed me the most. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by kerrwilk

I am officially hooked on the Sappho Cosmetic line. Their foundations are stunningly beautiful and natural and their cheek and eye colours amazing! This line is proof that you don't need to cover your face in nasty silicones and chemicals to achieve that perfect look. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

This is my ultimate go-to everyday lipstick & it goes with absolutely everything. Light enough not to be overbearing but enough color to make your lips stand out nicely. I love this lipstick! I wear it with Spice lipliner by MAC & it always does the trick. I wear this lipstick 90% of the time & find it goes well if you're wearing heavier eye makeup or if you're using a light touch. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by diazsama

I'm also a beauty sheep and purchased this color when I read that this is a Kate Middleton color. I loved her wedding-day look so I picked this up. WOW does this brighten up my face. I love the color and I like the creamy texture of this lipstick. I take off 1 lippie because the lipstick is easily transferable after a light application and 2+hours on my lips. I feel as though the lipstick just sits right on my lips. So don't give out any kisses with this on unless you want it to show up ;)
Also - this is just a silly personal gripe but the lipstick packaging is so 80's - I'd like to see a much more chic tube like Mac or something more new-age.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I solely bought this because Kate Middleton wore it on her wedding day. And it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!! Such a gorgeous, MLBB colour :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by amcarter62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite go-to lipstick!

It's basically the color of my lips so it evens them out and gives them a little bit of color! It's just so perfect a subtle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cloudpink999

I just love this colour! It gives some depth to the lip while also being a great pink nude. Perfect with the bobbi brown crystal gloss on top. It's creamy and would have to be my favorite bobbi lip colour. It just works with everything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find Bobbi Brown products, with the exception of their pot rouges, to be completely underwhelming. I understand that their mission is simple, natural beauty, but honestly it just seems that their products are way over priced for colors that are nothing special, formulas that are just okay and packaging that is awful. I bought two BB lipsticks on a SA's recommendation and fond the application very dry and chalky. Sandwash Pink is a decent enough neutral color for me, but I've found prettier colors much cheaper. Also, I am not hard at all on my makeup and the caps to both lipsticks split down the middle in a little over a week of use. At the price they charge for these things, the packaging should be iron-clad.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No