September 22, 2014 | 1192 users online

Eyeliner - Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Love the brush, Love the formula, Love the packaging, Love everything about it. I have used a lot of liquid eyeliners and this is one of my favorites! It lasts all day, dries matte and opaque. Amazing liquid eyeliner! I bought 2 backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used. The brush allows for easy application, the liquid has a good consistency and it lasts for ages! Often after a night out where I can't be bothered to take my makeup off, I find that in the morning when I wake up its still perfect. Its affordable, and fantastic :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by AintPossible

This was the first liquid eyeliner I bought. I just picked it randomly since it was inexpensive.
I am fairly happy with it (even though I needed a bit of practice to use it).
It was pigmented, inexpensive and the brush wasn't hard to use though it's not very finely pointed but this wasn't too much trouble.
I tried another liquid eyeliner but that didn't go so well... so I went back straight to this one.

However I wished this was waterproof since my eyes water a lot.

EDIT: This is an alright liner but I've found an even better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

This is an inexpensive drugstore liquid eyeliner that can be purchased from priceline stores in Australia. I have it in black, but it comes in many other colours. The brush is very thin, it doesn't smudge, lasts all day, and is easy to apply, quick drying and easily removed with makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by stellayork

Love this liquid eyeliner by Face of Australia. This is defiantly the best liquid eyeliner I have used. It doesn't smudge and last all day. I bought this in black and also navy (which looks like black once applied on). This is truly a fantastic product and very affordable. Will defiantly repurchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I put this alongside my L'Oreal liquid liner, it makes it look almost grey. Such a great true black. The consistency is excellent and it doesn't budge easily. I use a different brush than the one provided because I have long lashes that get in the way, and creases in the middle of my eyelid (which always make my eyeliner look crooked until I close my eyes aaargh), but it's no biggie. It's true value for money, which is hard to find in the cosmetics industry in Australia sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by rinarghz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really like this product. the brush tip may be a little hard to work with at first, but it does not take long to get used to it.

It is nicely pigmented, and does not budge during the day and it stays on fine when i party throughout the night.
Also, it's very easy to wash off.

i have repurchased this product a few times, and will keep using it because it works great and is cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by TrishyB

I had bought one of their newer liners, the metallic range in molten which is a shimmery black and I really liked it, I keep forgetting I have it but when I do remember I have it I'm always happy to use it. The shimmer in it isn't glittery chunks like some liners which is what I love! The formula is a good rich colour that isn't watered down and the application is easy! I haven't had much practice with liners but this was quite easy to use!
Very happy with this liner, however it does easily wash off and when I do wash my face it somehow sometimes gets in my eye in mushy clumps (it looks gross!) and I need to remove it with a cotton tip.
Overall a good product for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by miika

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is my HG. After using so many liquid eyeliners over the past three years, this is the BEST drugstore liquid eyeliner I have come across. Take my word for it: try it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 6:52:00 AM More reviews by ShazScrap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. Use it in black regularly. Stays on all day/night no worries! Great price too. For those in Oz, you can get it in Priceline.

The only neg I would say is that the brush isn't at a point but kinda flattish if that makes sense which can be tricky at first. However, it is nice and soft and bendy which I like instead of hard and non-malleable.

Highly recommended.