April 19, 2014 | 1066 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - The Scrub of Your Life

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Phira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed a good body scrub. I was pleasantly surprised by not just the scent (which is very clean and feminine) but how smooth it made my skin. It's not a harsh scrub at all so those with sensitive skin should have no problems using it, paired with the Righteous Body Butter this scented my skin all day and left it smooth as can be. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by revel

I tried this today - my first S&G product, after reading a recommendation for 'best exfoliator on the market'. I needed it for my thighs which get very bumpy (almost like goosebumps) when I don't exfoliate. I normally use St Ives Apricot Scrub but was looking to try something new. I thought this stuff was great! It was like a gel that turned into a scrubby mousse once I started rubbing it in. My skin felt smoother immediately. The only thing I don't like is the smell. Whoever said it was like old lady's perfume crossed with urine is unfortunately, quite accurate.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I find the names of this line's products kind of presumptuous and lofty. Anyway, I actually liked the scrub itself and thought it did a decent job of exfoliating. What I couldn't stand, however, was the fragrance--just AWFUL, a combination of old lady perfume and urine. I honestly don't see how people can stand it and it definitely doesn't smell like marshmallows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this scrub and I like Soap & Glory products but it's not the best scrub they make. It's more like an exfoliating body gel than a scrub. The plus side is that it doesn't leave nearly as much of a residue as the Flake Away scrub and it smells awesome. It just wasn't hardcore enough for me but assuming you're not allergic to fragrance, this would be a better pick for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for trying new products. I have a perfectly good exfoliating body scrub in my shower, but curiosity took hold and here we are. It smells like a sultry perfume. It has big exfoliating power.. it's also drying as heck and hard to fully rinse off! No good at all for my dry skin, though my daughter's oily skin loves it! Sorry, never again, unless my kid wants it repurchased!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this a few time when at my sisters house and i do like it. I will purchase my own when i am finished with my bodyshop one its good to change round your products and not always stick to the same ones as your skin will become imune to the,.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had the Soap&Glory "Flake Away" scrub that comes in the big tub/jar for some time now but find it inconvenient to use in the shower or to take to the gym. Enter "The Scrub of Your Life" - an excellent body scrub in a TUBE (yay!) for ease of use and improved "gym bag portability". It has the same lovely, feminine smell as many of the Soap&Glory products (very much like Miss Dior Cherie) and is a fantastic, really "scrubby" scrub that exfoliates really well and rinses away leaving me with soft, silky skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by kirstay

Left my skin silky smooth and very soft- one of the best scrubs I've tried. Quite cheap where I bought it (in Boots in Bangkok,Thailand)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite body scrub. The smell is lovely and love the way it lathers up and leaves skin feeling really soft and clean. Another amazing product from Soap and Glory!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ThisIsEmily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best body scrubs I have tried, I love the smell and the texture of the product, it turns into a foamy soft thing when massaged into the skin and leaves it feeling perfumed and soft without that oily residue that I hate so much in other similar products. It is a bit expensive, but I got it on sale and it is definitely worth trying!