Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life

4.2

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Citral, Sodium Benzoate, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

First of all,i will say yes i will buy this again.I have tried the Breakfast Scrub as well as the Scrub Em And Leave Em. The former smells like maple syrup and looks like a porridge (somewhat..lol) and not too bad whereas the latter is a salt based scrub which i find can be a little too harsh. I chose TSOYL as my personal fave because it smells lovely and the scrubbing particles are neither too harsh or too fine. I save the salt based scrub for once or maybe twice a month. This is a fantastic body scrub in my opinion and one of the best from Soap & Glory. Go get it :-)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this scrub! I think it smells really nice and I am a sucker for the fantastic packaging. What I really enjoy about this scrub is that it foams slightly, so I feel I'm getting a really deep clean as well as exfoliating. The foaming also prevents the scrub from feeling scratchy like other products. I use this every time I shower while hair on my legs grows back after waxing and my skin has ever felt or appeared raw from overuse. Love every Soap and Glory product I've tried!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really pleased with this. Smells lovely, removes all the dead skin, and leaves my face feeling really soft. I've been using it for two weeks now, and think that it'll last me quite a while.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It's just a scrub. It does exfoliate and well, scrub but it doesn't do anything special. The product leads the customer on and does not meet its expectations. On the plus side it smells super nice and I might try a different scrub from the same brand because I love, love, love the Soap and Glory scents. I've read some pretty great reviews about Flake Away so that may be next...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I live in Hawaii so the only place that sells soap & glory products is sephora. The only crappy thing is that they don't sell the entire line. But anywho, I received this scrub as a Xmas gift and I absolutely love it!!!!!! It exfoliates well without drying out your skin plus it doesn't leave an oily/greasy residue. I personally love the scent Of soap & glory prOducts. I use my righteous body butter after showering with this scrub. Love love love! Def would repurhase this with my own money after I'm done with this tub!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is my current favourite scrub, singular because it has real exfoliating power, it actually lathers up, and then rinses clean off without that annoying residue many scrubs leave behind. I really like this and can't see myself straying - it's just so effective! Though I've used Flake Away, from the same line, I found the rich, oily film of that one a tiny bit inconvenient, though it's luxurious.
Personally I'm keen on the Miss Dior Cherie aroma of Soap and Glory products.
I use this with the Righteous Butter, Palmers AHA/BHA lotion, or, if I'm in a pampering mood, Laura Mercier's Pistache body cream. For the price, Soap and Glory offer great quality and a touch of easy retro glamour to your bathroom.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I hate the smell of this product. I agree about the old lady cross with urine smell description! The scrub though was decent, I use it before I self tan, and it makes my skin soft. But man oh man I can't get over that smell!

I bought this because I needed a good body scrub. I was pleasantly surprised by not just the scent (which is very clean and feminine) but how smooth it made my skin. It's not a harsh scrub at all so those with sensitive skin should have no problems using it, paired with the Righteous Body Butter this scented my skin all day and left it smooth as can be. Love!

I tried this today - my first S&G product, after reading a recommendation for 'best exfoliator on the market'. I needed it for my thighs which get very bumpy (almost like goosebumps) when I don't exfoliate. I normally use St Ives Apricot Scrub but was looking to try something new. I thought this stuff was great! It was like a gel that turned into a scrubby mousse once I started rubbing it in. My skin felt smoother immediately. The only thing I don't like is the smell. Whoever said it was like old lady's perfume crossed with urine is unfortunately, quite accurate.

I find the names of this line's products kind of presumptuous and lofty. Anyway, I actually liked the scrub itself and thought it did a decent job of exfoliating. What I couldn't stand, however, was the fragrance--just AWFUL, a combination of old lady perfume and urine. I honestly don't see how people can stand it and it definitely doesn't smell like marshmallows.