December 18, 2014 | 1613 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - The Scrub of Your Life

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Hawaii so the only place that sells soap & glory products is sephora. The only crappy thing is that they don't sell the entire line. But anywho, I received this scrub as a Xmas gift and I absolutely love it!!!!!! It exfoliates well without drying out your skin plus it doesn't leave an oily/greasy residue. I personally love the scent Of soap & glory prOducts. I use my righteous body butter after showering with this scrub. Love love love! Def would repurhase this with my own money after I'm done with this tub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my current favourite scrub, singular because it has real exfoliating power, it actually lathers up, and then rinses clean off without that annoying residue many scrubs leave behind. I really like this and can't see myself straying - it's just so effective! Though I've used Flake Away, from the same line, I found the rich, oily film of that one a tiny bit inconvenient, though it's luxurious.
Personally I'm keen on the Miss Dior Cherie aroma of Soap and Glory products.
I use this with the Righteous Butter, Palmers AHA/BHA lotion, or, if I'm in a pampering mood, Laura Mercier's Pistache body cream. For the price, Soap and Glory offer great quality and a touch of easy retro glamour to your bathroom.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the smell of this product. I agree about the old lady cross with urine smell description! The scrub though was decent, I use it before I self tan, and it makes my skin soft. But man oh man I can't get over that smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Phira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed a good body scrub. I was pleasantly surprised by not just the scent (which is very clean and feminine) but how smooth it made my skin. It's not a harsh scrub at all so those with sensitive skin should have no problems using it, paired with the Righteous Body Butter this scented my skin all day and left it smooth as can be. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by revel

I tried this today - my first S&G product, after reading a recommendation for 'best exfoliator on the market'. I needed it for my thighs which get very bumpy (almost like goosebumps) when I don't exfoliate. I normally use St Ives Apricot Scrub but was looking to try something new. I thought this stuff was great! It was like a gel that turned into a scrubby mousse once I started rubbing it in. My skin felt smoother immediately. The only thing I don't like is the smell. Whoever said it was like old lady's perfume crossed with urine is unfortunately, quite accurate.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I find the names of this line's products kind of presumptuous and lofty. Anyway, I actually liked the scrub itself and thought it did a decent job of exfoliating. What I couldn't stand, however, was the fragrance--just AWFUL, a combination of old lady perfume and urine. I honestly don't see how people can stand it and it definitely doesn't smell like marshmallows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this scrub and I like Soap & Glory products but it's not the best scrub they make. It's more like an exfoliating body gel than a scrub. The plus side is that it doesn't leave nearly as much of a residue as the Flake Away scrub and it smells awesome. It just wasn't hardcore enough for me but assuming you're not allergic to fragrance, this would be a better pick for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for trying new products. I have a perfectly good exfoliating body scrub in my shower, but curiosity took hold and here we are. It smells like a sultry perfume. It has big exfoliating power.. it's also drying as heck and hard to fully rinse off! No good at all for my dry skin, though my daughter's oily skin loves it! Sorry, never again, unless my kid wants it repurchased!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this a few time when at my sisters house and i do like it. I will purchase my own when i am finished with my bodyshop one its good to change round your products and not always stick to the same ones as your skin will become imune to the,.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had the Soap&Glory "Flake Away" scrub that comes in the big tub/jar for some time now but find it inconvenient to use in the shower or to take to the gym. Enter "The Scrub of Your Life" - an excellent body scrub in a TUBE (yay!) for ease of use and improved "gym bag portability". It has the same lovely, feminine smell as many of the Soap&Glory products (very much like Miss Dior Cherie) and is a fantastic, really "scrubby" scrub that exfoliates really well and rinses away leaving me with soft, silky skin.