January 25, 2015 | 1880 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - The Scrub of Your Life

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really pleased with this. Smells lovely, removes all the dead skin, and leaves my face feeling really soft. I've been using it for two weeks now, and think that it'll last me quite a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's just a scrub. It does exfoliate and well, scrub but it doesn't do anything special. The product leads the customer on and does not meet its expectations. On the plus side it smells super nice and I might try a different scrub from the same brand because I love, love, love the Soap and Glory scents. I've read some pretty great reviews about Flake Away so that may be next...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Hawaii so the only place that sells soap & glory products is sephora. The only crappy thing is that they don't sell the entire line. But anywho, I received this scrub as a Xmas gift and I absolutely love it!!!!!! It exfoliates well without drying out your skin plus it doesn't leave an oily/greasy residue. I personally love the scent Of soap & glory prOducts. I use my righteous body butter after showering with this scrub. Love love love! Def would repurhase this with my own money after I'm done with this tub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my current favourite scrub, singular because it has real exfoliating power, it actually lathers up, and then rinses clean off without that annoying residue many scrubs leave behind. I really like this and can't see myself straying - it's just so effective! Though I've used Flake Away, from the same line, I found the rich, oily film of that one a tiny bit inconvenient, though it's luxurious.
Personally I'm keen on the Miss Dior Cherie aroma of Soap and Glory products.
I use this with the Righteous Butter, Palmers AHA/BHA lotion, or, if I'm in a pampering mood, Laura Mercier's Pistache body cream. For the price, Soap and Glory offer great quality and a touch of easy retro glamour to your bathroom.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the smell of this product. I agree about the old lady cross with urine smell description! The scrub though was decent, I use it before I self tan, and it makes my skin soft. But man oh man I can't get over that smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Phira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I needed a good body scrub. I was pleasantly surprised by not just the scent (which is very clean and feminine) but how smooth it made my skin. It's not a harsh scrub at all so those with sensitive skin should have no problems using it, paired with the Righteous Body Butter this scented my skin all day and left it smooth as can be. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by revel

I tried this today - my first S&G product, after reading a recommendation for 'best exfoliator on the market'. I needed it for my thighs which get very bumpy (almost like goosebumps) when I don't exfoliate. I normally use St Ives Apricot Scrub but was looking to try something new. I thought this stuff was great! It was like a gel that turned into a scrubby mousse once I started rubbing it in. My skin felt smoother immediately. The only thing I don't like is the smell. Whoever said it was like old lady's perfume crossed with urine is unfortunately, quite accurate.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I find the names of this line's products kind of presumptuous and lofty. Anyway, I actually liked the scrub itself and thought it did a decent job of exfoliating. What I couldn't stand, however, was the fragrance--just AWFUL, a combination of old lady perfume and urine. I honestly don't see how people can stand it and it definitely doesn't smell like marshmallows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this scrub and I like Soap & Glory products but it's not the best scrub they make. It's more like an exfoliating body gel than a scrub. The plus side is that it doesn't leave nearly as much of a residue as the Flake Away scrub and it smells awesome. It just wasn't hardcore enough for me but assuming you're not allergic to fragrance, this would be a better pick for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for trying new products. I have a perfectly good exfoliating body scrub in my shower, but curiosity took hold and here we are. It smells like a sultry perfume. It has big exfoliating power.. it's also drying as heck and hard to fully rinse off! No good at all for my dry skin, though my daughter's oily skin loves it! Sorry, never again, unless my kid wants it repurchased!