MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

3.6

on 7/13/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay, this is expensive -- I paid $30. And occasionally the lead breaks, upsettingly wasteful. BUT it is such a black black. Used inside (top and bottom) and outside (top only, smudged with smudge brush), my blue-green eyes sparkle like jewels in a dark setting. Smudge brush makes an instant "smokey eye," no shadow needed. It's a must-have, desert island product for me, reposing in my makeup bag next to my Lancome Definicils mascara.

on 6/27/2012 11:11:00 PM

I have such a love-hate relationship with this product. I love how black it is, probably the richest black colored eyeliner i've ever tried. However, it smudges like CRAZY. I don't have oily eyelids at all, and it still smudged on my upper lash line horribly. Waterline? Forget about it. So disappointed, I really tried to give it a fair chance, but I don't see any way to make it work for me..

on 6/22/2012 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love Love Love this! I use it to tightline, close my eyes and it puts a little on my waterline so I like what it does. Will repurchase.

on 4/26/2012 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Oh feline, you somehow make me repurchase! This liner Is the perfect black, great for the waterline and smokey eyes... IF I have eyeshadow underneath.. If not it smudges everywhere! ... What a shame that I can't find a nicer black but I still think its a must have! Final verdict: perfect waterline/ tight lining color!

on 3/30/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

although i bought this in a limited edition collection, this eye pencil smudge on me after couple of hours. it doesnt have a stayin power and i end up looking with a raccoon eyes! i have oily lids and this limited edition blackest eye liner doesnt do the job for me, sorry

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this eyeliner originally because it's the blackest black I can get and it actually stays on my waterline (when set with carbon eye shadow). Wearing it alone, it smudges like mad. I don't think it's specifically made to stay on, especially on the waterline. In my experience, nothing stays on the waterline but this does a pretty good job. If it wasn't for that, I don't think I would have bought it. I really like the eyeliner. I bought two backups of it but not enough to the point where i would give it a 5 star rating. It's good, but could be improved. i'm not a fan of pencils that have to be sharpened because they're just a mess to deal with. Other than that, great eyeliner.

on 3/10/2012 6:49:00 PM

This is one of the blackest eyeliners you will find and does glide on easily without tugging at the eyes. However on my deepset eyes this transfers and moves horribly, my lids are not oily however when my eyes are open my lashline does touch my socket and this is where my eyeliner will sadly endup. Such a pity as it is such a deep black colour.

on 2/26/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a GEM. I've tried so many black eyeliners. this gives a real deep black smooth LUXE finish. i'ved tried everything, the next best thing is UD's perversion, BUT that one ends up looking like a mess after 2 hrs. Feline is perfect, the formula is fantastic. especially with my dry crepey lids due to acne meds, this is a dream to apply.

on 2/16/2012 1:55:00 AM

I was really looking forward to getting this eyeliner when it got re-launched for a short time last year because I've heard good things about it. I've worn it on and off for quite some time now so I thought I'd finally write a review. I have to say, it's not a wow product for me. I like how it goes on very nice and smooth but it just doesn't have enough staying power. I find that it smudges way too easily throughout the day. I tried wearing it on my waterline because it was kohl and man did I end up with bad emo panda eyes. I think I'm just use it for smokey eye looks while I continue to search for a good waterline liner that would last all day.

on 1/13/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this eyeliner, it's my all time favorite one.

It's so super black and smooth. The UD ones don't have anything compared to this liner. I use this on my waterline and do set it with Carbon.

Top Rated MAC Products