September 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by stephanydee

I have such a love-hate relationship with this product. I love how black it is, probably the richest black colored eyeliner i've ever tried. However, it smudges like CRAZY. I don't have oily eyelids at all, and it still smudged on my upper lash line horribly. Waterline? Forget about it. So disappointed, I really tried to give it a fair chance, but I don't see any way to make it work for me..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love this! I use it to tightline, close my eyes and it puts a little on my waterline so I like what it does. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Stephmua93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Oh feline, you somehow make me repurchase! This liner Is the perfect black, great for the waterline and smokey eyes... IF I have eyeshadow underneath.. If not it smudges everywhere! ... What a shame that I can't find a nicer black but I still think its a must have! Final verdict: perfect waterline/ tight lining color!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

although i bought this in a limited edition collection, this eye pencil smudge on me after couple of hours. it doesnt have a stayin power and i end up looking with a raccoon eyes! i have oily lids and this limited edition blackest eye liner doesnt do the job for me, sorry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner originally because it's the blackest black I can get and it actually stays on my waterline (when set with carbon eye shadow). Wearing it alone, it smudges like mad. I don't think it's specifically made to stay on, especially on the waterline. In my experience, nothing stays on the waterline but this does a pretty good job. If it wasn't for that, I don't think I would have bought it. I really like the eyeliner. I bought two backups of it but not enough to the point where i would give it a 5 star rating. It's good, but could be improved. i'm not a fan of pencils that have to be sharpened because they're just a mess to deal with. Other than that, great eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lindas1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the blackest eyeliners you will find and does glide on easily without tugging at the eyes. However on my deepset eyes this transfers and moves horribly, my lids are not oily however when my eyes are open my lashline does touch my socket and this is where my eyeliner will sadly endup. Such a pity as it is such a deep black colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a GEM. I've tried so many black eyeliners. this gives a real deep black smooth LUXE finish. i'ved tried everything, the next best thing is UD's perversion, BUT that one ends up looking like a mess after 2 hrs. Feline is perfect, the formula is fantastic. especially with my dry crepey lids due to acne meds, this is a dream to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by pammie0415

I was really looking forward to getting this eyeliner when it got re-launched for a short time last year because I've heard good things about it. I've worn it on and off for quite some time now so I thought I'd finally write a review. I have to say, it's not a wow product for me. I like how it goes on very nice and smooth but it just doesn't have enough staying power. I find that it smudges way too easily throughout the day. I tried wearing it on my waterline because it was kohl and man did I end up with bad emo panda eyes. I think I'm just use it for smokey eye looks while I continue to search for a good waterline liner that would last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner, it's my all time favorite one.

It's so super black and smooth. The UD ones don't have anything compared to this liner. I use this on my waterline and do set it with Carbon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautifullyNatural25

TO EVERYONE WHO SAY'S THIS HAS NO STAYING POWER!!
This is a "Kohl Power". It is NOT suppose to have crazy staying power. It is NOT water proof. A Kohl Power is suppose to be an ultra creamy, ultra pigmented, carbon black eye kohl. Kohl.. meaning it is suppose to be smeared and messy. If you want clean and crisp line use a powerpoint NOT a kohl liner or any kohl product. Kohl's don't have a lot of chemicals to make it resistant to moisture and the environment, they're not suppose to. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND LEARN YOUR PRODUCTS BEFORE JUMPING INTO THE HYPE AND BASHING A PRODUCT WHERE YOU CLEARLY LACK KNOWLEDGE OF..

Now as for the review. I love this eyeliner. It is my favorite. It is in my opinion BETTER then UD 24/7, MUFE aqua eyes, and w/e else there is on the market. If you don't have super dry eye's and waterline then this is going to smear a bit and you need you to touch up throughout the day. I however do not like crisp clean thinly lined waterlines. I love the smokey, smeared, natural messy black liner look on my waterline. If you however have extremely water waterline like me and nothing..absolutely nothing stays on then you need to set this liner with black powder eyeshadow and if your using on your lash line make sure you use a good primer. This eyeliner fades on my waterline within an hr and smears almost instantly if not set with powder eyeshadow, but as I have stated I like the smeared look. For all day staying power you must set this as with any liner. No eyeliner should last perfectly throughout the day with out setting. This is the blackest and creamiest eyeliner I have ever used and you get a good amount of product for the price, with this you get 1.5grams of product, most liners like UD 24/7 , Stila Kajal, MUFE aqua liners, etc. you get 1.2grams of product. So this is an amazingly good eyeliner in my opinion you just need to know how to use it and work with it.

12 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No