July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzer Fig Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I guess it just depends on what looks good on *you*. It is all subjective. I LOVE this shade. In fact it is one of the few shades in this line that seems pigmented to me, and I like that about it. I don't need another sheer-basically-like-Vaseline lip gloss. I need one that sticks, plumps the lip line (frosty and shimmery shades are good for that), and that has some pigment/character. You only need a little and it tastes/smells yummy. It's a unique silvery (albeit, frosty) cool beige. I say, for a few bucks....I'm glad I tried it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by harpiequeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like everyone else says, this looks so harmless in the tube. But when you put it on, yeesh! It's SO frosty and ridiculous looking! It also doesn't want to go on smoothly. Its kinda gloppy and won't spread easily.

I've found that to make it behave you have to use balm underneath it, and then only use a little of the gloss. Too much work for a color that STILL looks odd.

It's a shame, because this gloss smells SO GOOD! (Like chocolate marshmallows. Oh yeah.)

It also moisturizes pretty well, too. I used this for a few days when I was out of lip balm and did just fine.

This lip gloss is my secret shame. I never wear it outside of the house.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Katie4098

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this gloss except the color. I was hoping for a shiny creamy nude, but its super frosty! I am not a fan of frosty anything, so I wouldn't buy this shade again, though I do plan to try other shades. The formula is perfect- not too sticky, fairly long-wearing for a lip gloss, and beautiful shine. I also love the tube- its so easy to apply in traffic. :) I do wear this occasionally, even though its not really my color- I think it looks decent with a tan for summer. If you do happen to like frosty nude lip colors, you will love Fig Splash.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Pemby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pics Inside~
For me this is the perfect nude. It matches my cool complexion perfectly! And I don't look dead! Yay! Plus I've always loved metallic so... The smell is kind of like a really sugar-y burnt coffee but it doesn't bug me at all and wears off relatively quickly.
The down side though, is that it is a little runny and recently all my fruit spritzer glosses separated. Yikes! But that was easy enough to fix. I just bent a hair pin and mixed it back together.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupdivajunkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is not the kind of color you want to use all over your lips unless you are going for a retro 60's kind of look. I do however love using this a little on the middle of my lower lip to give my lips a bit more pout. This will last me forever so I don't know if I would ever need to purchase this again at least not for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice moisturizing gloss. I was looking for something inexpensive to assist in a nude lip effect.

This is very frosty IMO. It is shiny, frosty and nude-ish. Its more white-ish to me. It does have an oddly chocolatety taste, but it is not off putting to me. I like this. I think it works well over other colors, even on its own, but it is very frosty and very light. It is not sticky, like most glosses I don't find it all that long lasting.

I saw this recommended in a magazine recently has a drugstore best find.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell was a bit too strong for my taste and the shade wasn't that great. This is only for this shade. The other one I got is great ( strawberry).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by betonyourself

Blech. Ditto on all the other negative comments about this gloss. If you have a pale complexion I do not recommend this one. I'm not sure why I bought it, I guess I thought it'd be sheer like the other Wetslicks. Instead it is very thick and frosty and just ugly on me. And the scent is gross. I don't know if I can return this to Walgreens because it's unsealed but I'm going to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, I know this seems to be an unpopular opinion but this is my 2nd favorite from the spritzer collection. Granted, the taste and smell is similar to sugar, the color is what I love. I have a fair complexion and a swipe of this just gives a very gorgeous nude-pink shade. All you need is a little bit, but it's a perfect shade to go with smokey eyes. A few people also asked what shade I was wearing. Normally though, I don't care about taste or smell if the shade works on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like to use the word "ugly" but the term plays well here. This gloss is unappealing in all ways. It came in a two-pack and trying it immediately had me tossing it. It's a metallic style gloss which is odd enough, a purple-brown that wasn't pleasant, and it's smelly and sticky. What more could there be to love, yuck.