September 2, 2014 | 1354 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by underage

My absolute favorite winter color. I used to love Lincoln Park After Dark but this has replaced it. The color is a deep purplish blue. You only need 2 coats for it to be perfectly opaque and it's not streaky at all. I love the new OPI brush! It makes it so easy to coat your nails and it does not chip easily. Works for every skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a stunning dark blue purple color. I initially bought it thinking it was a dark purple , but once applied its a dark blue with subtle purple and red shimmers . It's gorgeous and the perfect color for fall and winter . The formula is nice. It has a good consistency and is opaque in two coats . However make sure to wear a base coat because this does stain . The brush is super wide which I like because you can easily get your whole nail in one swipe . Overall it's a great polish and a staple in any nail polish junkies collection .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Pokica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is perfect purple-blue nail color! I like it so much. I applied two coats and it doesn't chips 4 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Ebelida

I can't get enough of this polish! I own so many, that I try not to repeat my selection often. However, I drool over this each and every time I open my polish drawer! The color is decadent and shiny, application is absolutely perfect, and nails look professionally done. This is my go-to dark polish. I love to wear it to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty color... it's just darker than I typically prefer (to me it's nearly black with two coats unless the light hits it). Plus I often do french manicures on myself, so it definitely looks black when it's such a little stripe on the nail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really interesting color. In the bottle it's a shimmery dark purple blue. First coat is blue. Second coat brings out the purple. It's a blueberry color really. Or would it be called "blurple" ? "Plue" ? Lol. All in all, very pretty. Looks different depending on the lighting. Stains skin though, but no matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by MissMell0w

Wonderful deep color that looks gorgeous in natural and artificial light. Shifts from dark navy(almost black)color to a warm purple with red shimmer. Just beautiful! lasts about four days on me with base and topcoat but thats about as long as i can go without changing polish. One of my first OPI purchases, I'm pleased I bought it.

BTW, for those in Australia, my beauty spot has selected colors for $9.99 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by rosesarered23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Picked this out for a manicure, thinking it was purple. It's not at ALL purple but it is GORGEOUS. This is a beautiful shade of blue with a subtle sparkle. Just go in knowing it's not purple at all and if you like blues...you will love this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is one of my favourite OPI polishes of all time. Gorgeous navy with a bit of a shimmer. It looks more purple in the bottle than it turns out on your nail- it is far more navy than "OPI Ink".
I believe it took two coats to make it opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pushupstairs

I love love love this colour. It's a gorgeous navy blue with a purple-ish shimmer in certain lights and it's definitely my favourite in my entire NP collection. Like a couple of other people have said, my only issue with it is that it makes a big mess when you try to remove it. Being such a strong colour, no matter how careful you are, you still end up with blue-tinged fingers which makes you look kind of dead. It comes off easily enough with a bit more remover so it isn't a huge issue and it's such a gorgeous colour that it's worth the extra trouble.