April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Ebelida

I can't get enough of this polish! I own so many, that I try not to repeat my selection often. However, I drool over this each and every time I open my polish drawer! The color is decadent and shiny, application is absolutely perfect, and nails look professionally done. This is my go-to dark polish. I love to wear it to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty color... it's just darker than I typically prefer (to me it's nearly black with two coats unless the light hits it). Plus I often do french manicures on myself, so it definitely looks black when it's such a little stripe on the nail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really interesting color. In the bottle it's a shimmery dark purple blue. First coat is blue. Second coat brings out the purple. It's a blueberry color really. Or would it be called "blurple" ? "Plue" ? Lol. All in all, very pretty. Looks different depending on the lighting. Stains skin though, but no matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by MissMell0w

Wonderful deep color that looks gorgeous in natural and artificial light. Shifts from dark navy(almost black)color to a warm purple with red shimmer. Just beautiful! lasts about four days on me with base and topcoat but thats about as long as i can go without changing polish. One of my first OPI purchases, I'm pleased I bought it.

BTW, for those in Australia, my beauty spot has selected colors for $9.99 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by rosesarered23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Picked this out for a manicure, thinking it was purple. It's not at ALL purple but it is GORGEOUS. This is a beautiful shade of blue with a subtle sparkle. Just go in knowing it's not purple at all and if you like blues...you will love this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is one of my favourite OPI polishes of all time. Gorgeous navy with a bit of a shimmer. It looks more purple in the bottle than it turns out on your nail- it is far more navy than "OPI Ink".
I believe it took two coats to make it opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pushupstairs

I love love love this colour. It's a gorgeous navy blue with a purple-ish shimmer in certain lights and it's definitely my favourite in my entire NP collection. Like a couple of other people have said, my only issue with it is that it makes a big mess when you try to remove it. Being such a strong colour, no matter how careful you are, you still end up with blue-tinged fingers which makes you look kind of dead. It comes off easily enough with a bit more remover so it isn't a huge issue and it's such a gorgeous colour that it's worth the extra trouble.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by nukacola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Russian Navy is a gorgeous, very dark cool blue with subtle red and blue shimmer. The formula is nice, slightly streaky but definitely evens out completely after the second coat. At first I was a bit disappointed as it just looked like another navy polish, but the magic happens when the light hits it and you can see all the shimmers. It looks really beautiful! I'm keeping it as it is actually pretty unique because of that. My only issue is the fact it's very difficult to remove... I usually use one cotton pad but with this I have to use a minimum of two and end up with blue polish all over me. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ckn23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new fave NP *EVER*

Quality:
Very easy to apply. Thinner than most NPs, but two coats was perfect. Consistency was great, applies like a dream, lasts (like all my OPIs) very very well. Great brush as per all full-sized OPIs.

Colour:
In the bottle, this looks like a dark purple. I received this in a swap, and I was kinda dissapointed because I wanted a navy colour! But once I applied, I was in heaven. On the nails, this is not purple, it is navy. But when you look closely, you can see blue and red shimmers, absolutely gorgeous. I am in love.

I always tend to get new collection shades, but I have to keep in mind that the classics are great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG my favorite color right now. Stunning deep blue, goes amazingly well on me, considering I'm so fair-skinned.
I love, love, love it :)