April 20, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome sheer red wash!! very pretty and moisturizing. I got this in a gwp and it looks great and youthful on my lips. I probably wont buy this on its own because it isnt a unique color that i exclusively need to seek out. But if I need to buy a filler product to meet my gwp purchase, this is quite practical and everyday product in my makeup aresenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kmonster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gloss is great! It's fragrance free, moisturizing, and natural looking. It's not sticky and doesn't dry your lips out. The raspberry color is a sheer yet bright strawberry pink, with no shimmer. A Clinique rep provided me with a small sample size and I would have never even looked at it otherwise. It's become my favorite laid back gloss. I haven't yet had to buy another, but I would. Although I'd rather pick up one in a gift with purchase b/c for $14 I can almost get 3 tubes of another favorite fragrance free lip shine. Clinique provides excellent basic products for sensitive skin, but sometimes their price points just cross the line for me - usually for their makeup, like here.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by babybun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this product. non-greasy and long-lasting. very moisturizing and no fragrance/flavor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

Very pretty pop of red tint on the lips. Colour is sheer but goes on super shiny without being sticky (think: Longlast Glosswear, Stila Lip Glazes). Do not dry out my lips unlike other lip glosses which tend to leave whitish flakes around the corners of my lips. Love that they do not come with shimmers too because I hate how the glitter bits get stuck to my lips even after the lip gloss has worn off.Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by zoidberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a friend gave me a sample of this, it's not something i would generally buy because i have long hair and i HATE how it always gets stuck in lip gloss.
on it's own, the colour is sheer to the point of almost not being visible.
but what i do like this for is just dabbing a tiny bit in the centre of my lips when i'm wearing lipstick, just to give me a tiny bit of a glossy sheen and to prevent my lips drying. i also like that there's no funky smell or taste.
but $32AU seems incredibly expensive to me when i can get the same effect with a $5 tube of paw paw ointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love that this gloss isn't sticky! The colour is a bit sheer so it's best to use for layering over lipstick or on it's own if your just prefer a light pop of colour. This gloss is very moisturizing and doesn't feel like glue on my lips. Makes my lips look alot fuller and am surprised at how long it lasts too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by whatsherface64

I love this. The color is sheer, but great to layer over lipsticks(:
It doesn't smell funny or taste funny, and it IS NOT STICKY!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by JennAshRose

The best everyday lipgloss! Non-sticky, moisturizing, and just a pop of colour! I'll repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by merde111

I like the superbalms in general. They're very sheer, so don't expect much color from them. They don't smell. They feel good on the lips - the texture is my favorite thing about them. It's not sticky or heavy or goopy. My superbalm tubes look clean and neat compared to any other lipgloss tubes I have. Overall, this is a clean, sheer, minimally glossy, basic lip protector/enhancer that I can wear at night or during the day - maybe not the most exciting product, but definitely a basic that I use all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by justpass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's an ok balm and/or an ok gloss, depends on how you look at it. I didn't find it especially moisturizing but it wasn't drying. It's very sheer, almost colourless on the lips, so works best for a natural look or to top a lipstick/lip pencil. No shimmer or glitter in it, which I also appreciate. Doesn't last very long on the lips though, I feel that after an hour or so it's gone, even without eating/drinking. Overall a pretty meh product, I got it free as part of a GWP so I'm not complaining too much, good size to carry around in my handbag.