Sonia Kashuk lashify mascara

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is not as high-quality as some of the others in the SK line. It clumps a lot during application and flakes off easily. I think there are much better mascaras out there in this price range. Disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an okay mascara... nothing that will blow anyone away. It separates, doesn't really lengthen or curl. This went on pretty well for me-- no clumps, no smudging, lasted all day. It's not at the top of my must-have list (or even my kind-of-want list), but it's not at the dead bottom either.

This is a wretched and nasty mascara. It flakes early and often. I wear contacts and have hypersensitive eyes so I had to deal with constant irritation the day I wore this. It's cheap, but still not worth it.

Love Sonya Kashuk's makeup. Just not this mascara. It's everything I hate in a mascara - it clumps, smears, flakes, doesn't come out of the bottle - basically, it's h*ll for me and my contact lenses.
But hey, at least it's cheap.

smears within one hour on me....tossed it!

SK products usually offer great quality and value for the money, but not this mascara. The consistency is way too wet and provides no extra length or thickness.

I have this in brown, it's a good mascara but tends to clump a little, nothing that can't be fixed with a brush. Lasts long, doesn't rub off. Good buy.

Overall good mascara. It can clump if you're not careful but the quality is similar to some of the other higher-end ones. Tip: go light and build.

Popular Mascaras