Sonia Kashuk lashify mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/17/2003 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is not as high-quality as some of the others in the SK line. It clumps a lot during application and flakes off easily. I think there are much better mascaras out there in this price range. Disappointing.

on 6/11/2003 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an okay mascara... nothing that will blow anyone away. It separates, doesn't really lengthen or curl. This went on pretty well for me-- no clumps, no smudging, lasted all day. It's not at the top of my must-have list (or even my kind-of-want list), but it's not at the dead bottom either.

on 6/3/2003 5:13:00 PM

This is a wretched and nasty mascara. It flakes early and often. I wear contacts and have hypersensitive eyes so I had to deal with constant irritation the day I wore this. It's cheap, but still not worth it.

Love Sonya Kashuk's makeup. Just not this mascara. It's everything I hate in a mascara - it clumps, smears, flakes, doesn't come out of the bottle - basically, it's h*ll for me and my contact lenses.
But hey, at least it's cheap.

on 4/14/2003 5:48:00 PM

smears within one hour on me....tossed it!

on 12/30/2002 3:37:00 PM

SK products usually offer great quality and value for the money, but not this mascara. The consistency is way too wet and provides no extra length or thickness.

on 7/21/2002 9:13:00 AM

I have this in brown, it's a good mascara but tends to clump a little, nothing that can't be fixed with a brush. Lasts long, doesn't rub off. Good buy.

on 6/4/2001 4:32:00 PM

Overall good mascara. It can clump if you're not careful but the quality is similar to some of the other higher-end ones. Tip: go light and build.