Simple Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion

3.5

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this moisturiser. Simple do great products and they are soooo cheap. This moisturiser is fab, you need a little bit it goes a long way, its so light and gel like and i only need to apply in the morning it keeps my face moisturised all day! x

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Well I didn't buy this , i got mine for free at sample buddy. When i first received it , the packaging was okay. It wasn't so great that my lipstick melted. The price for me was free. And it says its a 12 hour moisturizer which is so true. I applied it on last night around 9 pm. The next day 10:46 am my face still feel fresh and not dry! I like this product and I wouldn't mind trying the whole product line. I have sensitive skin so if a sensitive skin gal buy this would work excellent on you. Bye bye dry patches, Hello repaired skin! <3

Not great-goes on very thick os feels very hydrating at first then once absorbs just completley dries up and leaves your skin feeling very tight and uncomfortable

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a good moisturizer. Although it has mineral oil, it does not break me out. This light moisturizer isn't too heavy on my oily skin. There are some downsides though.. It has sparkles! I guess that's fine if you don't have oily skin, but if you do, it just makes your skin shiny... Also, I don't really like the packaging. Sort of hard to get the last bit of product out. Overall this is an okay product. I might repurchase since it's pretty cheap, but if you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this product smells horrible and it broke my arms out in a bumpy rash. I will never use it again. I put it on my arms and suddenly 15 minutes later I look down at my arms and they are covered in some type of skin rash. This only happened to the part that I applied the lotion to. I do not recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'll try to explain my ratings in sections.
OVERALL RATING:
I gave two lippies because I do believe that this moisturized my skin effectively, and that the product is what it says it is- a light, hydrating moisturizer. However, upon using this for the first two weeks, I noticed that every day I would wake up with new blemishes and after a while it just became too unbearable to stick with... This moisturizer now lives in my bathroom drawer with all of my other defective moisturizers, where it will stay until I am out of hand lotion in the winter. Plus, the company implies that their products are natural and simple and if you look at the ingredient lists of their products, they *simply* are not.

PRICE:
I thought this was rather expensive for a drugstore moisturizer and was hesitant to even buy it at all in the first place, simply because of the price... I spend ten minutes kneeled down in the skincare aisle of Target, reading the ingredients and unsure of whether or not to entrust this moisturizer with the task of beautifying my skin. Apparently I did not make a very good decision!

PACKAGING:
I thought the packaging was just fine for a moisturizer, though it was a bit difficult for me to open (I don't know if anybody else had this problem). I'm not too picky about packaging unless the moisturizer happens to come in a jar, which this one does not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using the Simple Hydrating face lotion for maybe 5 months now. I have dry, sensitive, combo skin. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy. Feels nice and refreshing and relieves any dry skin patches. It has not made me break out or clog my pores. Its says right on it that it's "hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and won't clog pores" so not sure why everyone out there says they are breakout out by it?!. This lotion isn't heavy or very thick, but it moisturizes perfectly. It has "simple" ingredients, not "natural" ones. So don't be confused. Also there are no perfumes or dyes. Great for sensitive skin. I just wish it was more "natural" ingredients.

I bought this a few weeks ago. It's alright, I find that it doesnt absorb well on my skin. If I'm not putting on any makeup, I dont put this on b/c I find within an hour or two of washing my face, my face is an oil slick. If I AM putting on makeup (my makeup tends to matte-ify my face) I'll put a SMALL dab of this on my face. Not too terribly impressed with it :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

after switching to the hydrating version from the richer regenerating version for the summer, i was very dissapointed. it cannot be absorbedvery well and the biggest problem of this product is ,, WHY ON EARTH DOES IT CONTAIN GLITTEr, well the ingredient does say mica so im guess that s what it is ,, but as a product for sensitive skin, doesnt the glitter contradict the claim. im guessing it s the glitter that s giving me break outs and enlarged my pores :(

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

gosh this is the only thing i can use every thing else gives me spots or a rash. im useing this now to fix the damage that the clinique 3 step did to my skin (please read my review if your thinking about buying that) long story short it made my some what oily skin every dry and scaly. this lovely thick cream and really helps hydrat my skin it feels much better and i can't belive how such a cheap product can be sooo much better then high end brands!! i think every body should try this skin care line i give it a 10/10 i love this stuff :) x

Top Rated Simple Products