October 31, 2014 | 1625 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

This is one of my all time favourites, I wear this scent often. It smells very classy and high end.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this!! I went and repurchase it, but ended up picking up the diamonds intense, as it just came out at the time. its a lovely mixture between fruity and sweet. And ofcourse... i LOVE beyonce!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by RippleEffect

When I first sprayed this, I absolutely hated it (smelt a little bit like nail varnish remover) but I gave it an hour or so and it smelt absolutely divine, the raspberry and lychee remaining detectable but not overpowering. The lasting power was also pretty good - three sprays lasted 6 hours which doesn't happen very often for me. I'm going to treasure the bottle I have now but don't think that it's the kind of perfume I'll go back to again and again (it's a bit too sweet for summer and too fruity for winter).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ipatieva

this perfume is sweet and its long lasting.all i could smell after the dry down is syntecthic smell and its a bit boring because the fragrance stays the same,it doesnt change that much.
after about 2 weeks of spraying this i dont like the smell anymore maybe its just me because i got bored with perfume easily. i just feel a bit sick and got a little headache when i smell this fragrance now. this fragrance is not bad, its just me being fussy i think.
oh and i NEVER get compliments when i wear this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ford8161

I like this fragrance a lot, and I always get loads of compliments when I wear it, but I really feel this smells better on others than it does on me. It also depends on how warm I am, if Im cold, I feel that this is far too cloying and sweet, but it is fine when I am warm (mad I know). I do love it, and I will buy again, I love the bottle and it lasts for ages, but I might just keep for the warmer months.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpLegendxx

This for me, is one of those scents that it's like love at first sniff, BUT then because it's so strong and overpowering& sweet I became kind of sick of it. I get headaches really easily with perfumes.this is a great fragrance for evenings(going out maybe). the smell is sweet and makes me think of bubblegum. Staying power is fine, 4-5 hours i'd say.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Scherery

This perfume is fabulous!!! The design of the bottle is beautiful, and the scent is too! It's a little overbearing when overused, but can work as a day to day scent. It's been my favorite since it came out!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kijo1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a present-- really loved it at first whiff.

It is a very fresh fragrance but I consider it quite overbearing and strong at the moment, I wear it when I want a break from my signature scent.

Love the bottle though-- HAWT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful Perfume, i smelt this on my sister and asked her what it was and went straight out and bought it.. I love the smell very fresh not over powering. i have the perfume rather than eau de toilette and i really did notice the diffrence between the two when testing them worth the exta few bucks for the perfume. My new HG Fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Amazing! Gorgeous! Feminine fragrance that lasts & lasts! Men go GAGA for this stuff! I love it :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No