Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds

3.6

on 7/9/2011 11:09:00 AM

My new favorite! Perfect for day or evening. I wear it to work but also find myself wanting to wear it when I go out. Slightly fruity, slightly musky, sweet but not nauseatingly so. Just the perfect scent. I prefer it to the Intense version, which is very similar - just a tiny bit deeper.

on 6/22/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just recieved this in a swap and I LOVE IT!! when I first sprayed it, I about chocked. Its very strong initially, but the dry down is fantastic. Very feminine without being too sweet or too floral. Perfect everyday fragrance. So glad I swapped for it!!!

on 5/4/2011 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The scent has a very sophiscated smell to it which I like, because the odour is not too over-powering when I wear it and the smell is just divine and floral even when I'm not wearing it I just smell it from the bottle haha.

I'm normally not a fan of perfumes, but I would buy occasionally since perfumes is not my everyday thing but I just enjoy smelling them. I got this for 15 as a discount from a friend's cousin, because she's a L'oreal manager and it was worth the purchase even though I wouldn't say this from the orginial price as it's of course an expensive brand.

The packaging quality is simple yet unqiue it's something I would carry around if I wanted to. I really love the Armani logo on the front it looks very classy. If I had to purchase it again I would say 'Yes' most definitely, probably the most perfume in my list I would buy.

on 4/25/2011 9:38:00 PM

This is one of my all time favourites, I wear this scent often. It smells very classy and high end.

on 3/20/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love this!! I went and repurchase it, but ended up picking up the diamonds intense, as it just came out at the time. its a lovely mixture between fruity and sweet. And ofcourse... i LOVE beyonce!!

on 1/22/2011 10:21:00 AM

When I first sprayed this, I absolutely hated it (smelt a little bit like nail varnish remover) but I gave it an hour or so and it smelt absolutely divine, the raspberry and lychee remaining detectable but not overpowering. The lasting power was also pretty good - three sprays lasted 6 hours which doesn't happen very often for me. I'm going to treasure the bottle I have now but don't think that it's the kind of perfume I'll go back to again and again (it's a bit too sweet for summer and too fruity for winter).

on 1/14/2011 5:49:00 PM

this perfume is sweet and its long lasting.all i could smell after the dry down is syntecthic smell and its a bit boring because the fragrance stays the same,it doesnt change that much.
after about 2 weeks of spraying this i dont like the smell anymore maybe its just me because i got bored with perfume easily. i just feel a bit sick and got a little headache when i smell this fragrance now. this fragrance is not bad, its just me being fussy i think.
oh and i NEVER get compliments when i wear this perfume.

on 11/19/2010 1:18:00 PM

I like this fragrance a lot, and I always get loads of compliments when I wear it, but I really feel this smells better on others than it does on me. It also depends on how warm I am, if Im cold, I feel that this is far too cloying and sweet, but it is fine when I am warm (mad I know). I do love it, and I will buy again, I love the bottle and it lasts for ages, but I might just keep for the warmer months.

This for me, is one of those scents that it's like love at first sniff, BUT then because it's so strong and overpowering& sweet I became kind of sick of it. I get headaches really easily with perfumes.this is a great fragrance for evenings(going out maybe). the smell is sweet and makes me think of bubblegum. Staying power is fine, 4-5 hours i'd say.

on 8/14/2010 1:19:00 PM

This perfume is fabulous!!! The design of the bottle is beautiful, and the scent is too! It's a little overbearing when overused, but can work as a day to day scent. It's been my favorite since it came out!

Popular Fragrances