August 1, 2014 | 1726 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani Diamonds

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this!! I went and repurchase it, but ended up picking up the diamonds intense, as it just came out at the time. its a lovely mixture between fruity and sweet. And ofcourse... i LOVE beyonce!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by RippleEffect

When I first sprayed this, I absolutely hated it (smelt a little bit like nail varnish remover) but I gave it an hour or so and it smelt absolutely divine, the raspberry and lychee remaining detectable but not overpowering. The lasting power was also pretty good - three sprays lasted 6 hours which doesn't happen very often for me. I'm going to treasure the bottle I have now but don't think that it's the kind of perfume I'll go back to again and again (it's a bit too sweet for summer and too fruity for winter).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ipatieva

this perfume is sweet and its long lasting.all i could smell after the dry down is syntecthic smell and its a bit boring because the fragrance stays the same,it doesnt change that much.
after about 2 weeks of spraying this i dont like the smell anymore maybe its just me because i got bored with perfume easily. i just feel a bit sick and got a little headache when i smell this fragrance now. this fragrance is not bad, its just me being fussy i think.
oh and i NEVER get compliments when i wear this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ford8161

I like this fragrance a lot, and I always get loads of compliments when I wear it, but I really feel this smells better on others than it does on me. It also depends on how warm I am, if Im cold, I feel that this is far too cloying and sweet, but it is fine when I am warm (mad I know). I do love it, and I will buy again, I love the bottle and it lasts for ages, but I might just keep for the warmer months.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpLegendxx

This for me, is one of those scents that it's like love at first sniff, BUT then because it's so strong and overpowering& sweet I became kind of sick of it. I get headaches really easily with perfumes.this is a great fragrance for evenings(going out maybe). the smell is sweet and makes me think of bubblegum. Staying power is fine, 4-5 hours i'd say.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Scherery

This perfume is fabulous!!! The design of the bottle is beautiful, and the scent is too! It's a little overbearing when overused, but can work as a day to day scent. It's been my favorite since it came out!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kijo1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a present-- really loved it at first whiff.

It is a very fresh fragrance but I consider it quite overbearing and strong at the moment, I wear it when I want a break from my signature scent.

Love the bottle though-- HAWT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful Perfume, i smelt this on my sister and asked her what it was and went straight out and bought it.. I love the smell very fresh not over powering. i have the perfume rather than eau de toilette and i really did notice the diffrence between the two when testing them worth the exta few bucks for the perfume. My new HG Fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Amazing! Gorgeous! Feminine fragrance that lasts & lasts! Men go GAGA for this stuff! I love it :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by sophielondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my signature fragrance. I love the Armani scents and prior to this I wore Mania followed by Code - weirdly enough, as they are all so different, I know I will be safe with Armani fragrances as they are never too sweet or too girly or too floral, anything like that, neither do they smell like men's aftershave. They are womanly, sexy scents.
Armani Diamonds comes in a bottle shaped like, ahem, a 'diamond'. This is my least favourite aspect of this perfume! It looks a bit tacky all things considered - I would rather have a smooth, classic bottle shape. And the silver lid feels a bit cheap and collects thumb prints. But it's the smell that is important and this one is delicious. According to The Perfume Shop, the scents in this are heart notes of 'rose, lily of the valley, patchouli and freesia.' Well, I don't tend to like floral scents but this one is lovely and you honestly cannot smell any of those things in it really! Rose?! Nope, I'm not getting that even after it has faded for a few hours. The top notes are 'raspberry and lychee.' This sounds more realistic. You genuinely can smell lychee on your skin when you spritz it on! Base notes are 'vetiver (no idea), amber, vanilla' which accounts for the warmness after the initial sharp freshness.
It is so hard to describe a 'smell' in a review! All I can say is that it is sweet without being too sweet, more fruity than floral and incredibly 'moreish' if that makes sense - and I always get compliments when I wear it, always!! People ask what it is all the time. Anyway i just recommend going and having a sniff! It is the perfect day to night perfume.
I want to experiement more, I love the Chloe scent for example and I have a gorgeous Vera Wang Princess to use up, but the boyfriend has got too used to this and wants me to stick to it 'so he can recognise me in a dark crowded room.' ?! Boys are great, aren't they. Luckily, I like smelling like diamonds :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No