September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Busy Signal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Cherry2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this color. Would be most flattering on warm skintones. I apply it with a brush, and it blends beautifully. Wore it in Jamaica, in some really intensly hot and humid weather and it stayed on perfectly. Would definitely repurchase, and am going to go back for more colors. It's not exactly cheap, but the pot should last a pretty long time. This one would probaly make a nice eyeliner, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by blackrosethorn

just brought yesterday and was so excited that i tried it on as soon as i got home on my lids, with the black ink gel liner i already had on all day and they go perfect together, love it so much im wearing it to work today. decided to buy it because i cant stand the fall out from powder shadow was expensive thought but im sure it will be made good use of and last a while :) yay! looks very shimmery in the pot but isnt intensly simmery on your skin which is good i can wear it as my everyday shadow. you can either make it sheer or dark depending on how much you use i like it darker im pale with black hair so i guess some how it suits for everyday! happy purchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I will not deny that the color is gorgeous. However, I cannot justify spending 20 bucks on a pot of eyeshadow, as I'm fairly certain there is a far less expensive dupe out there. If money isn't an issue, though, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by KelRo727

I just bought this and I love this bronze/copper color. The creamy application of it feels like it would just crease and fade,tbs stays right in place and does not crease!!! I use it with my MAC PowerPoint eye pencil in bountiful brown brings out the golden specs in my eyes! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream eyeshadow is a gorgeous warm copper / bronze colour. I love the texture and it is easy to blend and build. It also works as a great base for golds and browns. It works really well under blue brown pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Right now this is my favorite eyeshadow. Both the color and the creaminess make it the perfect eyeshadow. It stays put forever and the color looks shimmery in the pot but goes on sheer. This is the first Benefit shadow I've purchased and I love it. A little gos a long way so the price is fair. Plus the pot it is in is so cute. I will def be purchasing more shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

"Busy Signal" is such a beautiful color! I am drawn to warm, earthy, rich shades like this. And . . . they never work on me. Benefit's Creaseless Cream eye shadows are wonderful products that don't crease on me at all and are fairly sheer so that it's easy to apply lightly or build the color up if you wish. This shade simply doesn't work with my light olive skin and dark brown eyes and brows. Although Busy Signal isn't orange, it does have a copper tone to it; it's more copper (shiny-penny) than Bobbi Brown's Bronze Ink gel liner, which suits my coloring better. This shade somehow makes my eyes look tired and bloodshot. But it's gorgeous, so try it as a shadow or liner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like this shadow even though it has shimmer. I am over 50 and do not gravitate toward any product that has shimmer or glitter. However, it looks pretty darn good. For reference, I am NW45 in MAC. I use it over Shadow Insurance and MAC's Saddle shadow. Then I use BE Insider on my waterline and Sue Devitt's Kenya Eye Intensifier pencil as a liner. Sounds like a lot, but it only takes a couple of minutes and it is slightly smoky, defining but subtle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did a review for Towne Car,another shade in this line.I like them both, remember its a cream eyeshadow so if you find it sheer thats its intend.I love this color. its very sexy but yet casual.You can use it as a base for other eyshadows or by itself,lovely either way.Enjoy! I sure am.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I just bought skinny jeans, samba-dy loves me and this one. I love all of them!!! I cant really comment on skinny jeans as I have only had time to try that out on my hand, but samba-dy loves me is a beautiful light shell pink looks amazing with blue eyes and so does this shade- really makes them pop!!! This is a warm copper brown on me, goes great with my blue eyes and golden brown hair/nc35ish skin. The only thing is today i did one eye using UDPP and the other with nothing as a base. and strangely the eye WITHOUT the udpp looks a lot better- the colour is more intense and nicer, the UDPP seems to have dulled down the colour on my other eye. Hmmm....so i wouldnt be using udpp with this again, although you dont need to as it has excellent staying power. I may try mac's paint pot in bare canvas (i like to be extra sure it wount budge i hate re applying anything other than powder during the day!!) I also use this as a liner underneathe my bottem lashes and smudge it in and it gives a very sexy look- a great alternative to black liner which unless im going to a club or somewhere very dark, has always looked too harsh on me, and as for day forget it. So this is great :)