MAC Paint Pot - Moss Scape [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 6/2/2010 10:41:00 PM

I honestly dont wear this that much, but it is a stunning color! Sooo creamy and beautiful! I love pairing this with a brown eye shadow! A must have!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Gorgeous color. As a wash it is a very sheer barely olive-tinged sparkly gold, with a heavier hand it is a deeper greener golden moss. I bought it to wear under Henna eyeshadow, which it goes beautifully with. However, despite it's pretty color this has the least staying power of any MAC paint pot that I have tried (and I have about 10 of them), and after 4 or 5 hrs it's all creased and oily looking, having also taken my eyeshadow with it. Granted, nothing stays on my lids for long, so if you don't usually have issues with eye makeup disappearing or creasing, this may not be an issue for you.
But if you do......
you have been warned :)

on 4/26/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

one of MAC's best paint pots.. at least for those with green, brown or hazel eyes. It just highlites all the amber/gold/green/orange in those eyes and makes you happy to smile with your eyes.

love it and will continue buying it if and when I can find it!

on 4/26/2010 5:56:00 PM

Very glad I got this at the CCO. A great green gold color. I love it by itself or under other green eyeshadows. One of my favorites now!

on 2/2/2010 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful deep green with gold tones, very much a multi-hued shade. It works well alone or wonderfully as a base for a green or green and gold look. I tend to wear lots of greens/browns/golds so this is a must-have for me.

on 1/31/2010 11:02:00 PM

This is the most amazing green for your eyes. I use it on the outer parts of my eye and smudge it out to create a soft smokey effects and I adore it. This paint pot + Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow is amazing! This is also one of the creamier paint pots, IMO. I just love this product so much! <3

on 1/28/2010 1:59:00 PM

Beautiful color! Must have for anyone who loves green e/s.

on 1/22/2010 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh my God gorgeous. This paint pot is amazing - it has a great creamy consistency and is just a beautiful color. Its (obviously) great as a base for green looks, but its great on its own, especially with gold in the crease - I use Antiqued Gold pigment. I highly recommend it

on 1/9/2010 1:08:00 PM

I bought this color because I wanted a nice base for my green smokey eye looks. In the container, and when swatched with my finger at the store, it looked like a pretty dark olivey green, but when I took it home and applied it to my eyes, it showed more gold than green. Its a pretty color, and it wore very well without any creasing all day long, but the shade just wasnt what I was looking for. Theres much too much gold in this, which isn't a bad thing, its just not what I was looking for.

on 10/11/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I usually just put this on, some eyeliner and mascara and I am confident that my eyes look pretty for most of the day (I do get creasing with paint pots alone or with shadow). There isn't much color payoff and I didn't give it a higher rating simply because I don't reach for it often. I prefer neutral colors and purples for my eyes.

Top Rated MAC Products